Fremde

♦♦Element Maiden♦♦

"I am home!" -A girl

_____________________________________________________________________

Hoya's house was so empty. That girl can't feel anyone's existence. No voice, and no figure of Hoya. The lamp already be turned off.

"Maybe he go to school."She put off her shoes and put it in shoes rack.

She went to the upstairs to go to her room. Rose and Hanbyul heard the footsteps to their directions from Hoya's room.

"Rose eonni, is there someone in here now?" Asked Hanbyul.

"Dunno, maybe it's Hoya." Rose still drank her tea and didn't care what will be happen.

That girl can heard their voices from Hoya's room. She came closer to Hoya's room and peeked through the keyhole. She saw Rose with her red dress and Hanbyul with White T-shirt and trouser.

"Who are they?" She twisted the doorknob and was about to opened it. Rose and Hanbyul can heard the voice from the doorknob. Hanbyul became panicked but Rose stayed calm and continued drink tea.

That girl opened the door. She was surprised too see Rose and Hanbyul in Hoya's room. Just think about it. How came girls in boy's room.

"Who... Are you..." Asked the girl.

But that girl looked at Rose. She admired Rose beauty like Hoya. She really wanted to hug Rose. She can't take control to not hug Rose. She ran and hug Rose in sudden.

"You're so CUTE!!" She hugged Rose so tight. That girl rubbed her cheek with Rose's. Rose slapped her cheek instantly like when her meeting with Hoya.

"Don't touch me." Stared Rose.

"Mianhae." She blushed and padded her cheek that be slapped.

Rose stood up and fixed her dress. She saw that girl with cold eyes.

"I am Rosette Kwon. Hoya's maiden. Who are you, stranger?" Asked Rose coldly.

"Maiden? I am Lee Hyorin. Hoya's little sister." Hyorin smiled at them.

"LITTLE SISTER!?" Hanbyul screamed in shock.

"Yup! Hoya oppa never tell you?" Rose and Hanbyul shook their head. Hoya never communicated with Rose except when Rose was ordering him.

_____________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo and Hoya were in university. But they were in different class. Hoya had an exam in his class now. He felt something and made his body trembling in class.

"Is this a bad news? What will happen?" Thought Hoya.

"Lee Howon! Don't look around class." Told the teacher.

"Ne..." Replied Hoya with bored tune.

The bell was ringing. It meant the class was done. Hoya quickly ran and came to Myungsoo's class.

Hoya was at Myungsoo's claas. As usual, Myungsoo was gathered by girls. The girls were screaming his name.

"L!"

"L oppa!"

"You were so handsome!"

"God, your smirk gonna kill me!"

Myungsoo felt uncomfortable. He just kept silent and stared girls. Hopefully, Hoya came to save him.

"Myungsoo!"

"Hyung!" Myungsoo ran quickly to Hoya.

Myungsoo held Hoya's hand and quickly ran from the girls. But the girls still screaming his name. Hoya surprised Myungsoo's action.

_____________________________________________________________________

Finally, the girls were gone. They already went out rom university. Myungsoo and Hoya was panting. And their hands still stuck each other.

"Myungsoo."

"Ne?"

"Can you let go my hand?"

"Mian." Myungsoo let go Hoya's hand and continued to walk.

"Do you know where's Hanbyul's former master house?" Asked Hoya.

Myungsoo just lifted his shoulder. There was no clue about Hanbyul's former master. One thing that Myungsoo knew just his name.

Taemin.

There were a lot people named Taemin. But which one have hurted Hanbyul? Which one have hit Hanbyul? Which one have made Hanbyul afraid?

Myungsoo looked at the bookstore. He saw an advertisement about a new photobook. And the pictures was taken by Lee Temin. Myungsoo's favorite photographer.

"Hyung! Let's go to there!" Myungsoo dragged Hoya to bookstore.

Myungsoo and Hoya were at the bookstore. The bookstore with full of books. But very simple bookstore. Myungsoo looked for the photobook and Hoya just followed him. FInally, Myungsoo found a rack of photobooks that taken by Taemin, Myungsoo opened the photobook and widened to see the model. A very familiar girl. Her smile, her hair everything about her was too familiar for Myungsoo. She was Hanbyul.

"What is it?" Hoya looked at the photobook and surprised to see the model.

"Hanbyul..." Whispered Myungsoo.

"You know her?" Myungsoo and Hoya surprised to hear the voice behind them. They looked behind and saw a unfamiliar guy. He wore a shirt and a note on his hand. Myungsoo and Hoya shook their head. Pretend to not know about her. That guy took a photobook from the bookshelf. He saw Hanbyul with smile.

"You know her?" Asked Hoya.

"Yes, she is my childhood friend." That guy closed the photobook.

"Too bad, her master didn't allow her to talk with me. I wonder where she is now." That guy looked carefully them. He saw an emerald ring stuck on Myungsoo's finger.

"Ah, you're her new master?" Myungsoo surprised to hear it. He forgot to hide the ring.

"What do you want if we know her?" Asked Myungsoo.

"No, but I am so grateful." That guy smiled at them.

"Take care of her." He paded Myungsoo's shoulder and walked away from them. He was about went out from the bookstore, But Hoya called his name.

"Yah! do you know Taemin's house? Hanbyul's former master?" Asked Hoya.

"Of course I know." Answered that guy.

"Can you show it to us?" Asked Myungsoo.

"Sure. And let's have a chat too." Told that guy.

"Thank you, ummm...." Myungsoo can't continue his words because he didn't know his name.

"Lay, Nice to meet  you. Hanbyul's new master."

_____________________________________________________________________

Hyorin was cooking for the maidens, Rose was reading books and Hanbyul was writing her diary. Hyorin was in passion to cook because of maidens. She cooked a salad and scramble egg. She served foods on the table.

"This is for you two~" Hyorin sang.

"Thanks Hyorin." Rose took a spoon to .

"Thank you~ Hyorin!" Hanbyul ate the salad.

Hyorin stared at the maidens. They were too cute and beautiful. Didn't like her friends in school. Her stares made Rose uncomfortable.

"Hyorin, don't staring me. You better do something now." Told Rose.

"Okay, I'll take a laundry!" Hyorin walked to take the laundry.

Hyorin saw a door of storage room opened. She opened the door. It was so dark and she wanted to the lamp. Suddenly, the door closed. Hyorin twisted the doorknob and it was locked!

"HELP!!" Rose and Hanbyul heard Hyorin's scream. They quickly stood up then ran to Hyorin.

Hyorin tried to calm down of herself. She was kneeled down in fear. Suddenly, a big mirror in front of Hyorin was shining. And a girl, slowly appeared from the mirror. Just looking at her eyes. Hyorin eyes changed to be emptiness. Hyorin stood up the came to that girl. That girl slowly went to the mirror and Hyorin just followed her.

Hanbyul and Rose opened the door of werehouse. They were too late, The warehouse was empty. A paper dropped on floor.

"Rose eonni! a letter!" Hanbyul gave the latter to Rose.

To : Rosette Kwon and Woo Hanbyul

Want this girl back? Came to my B-Field through the mirror. I'll give you 30 minutes.

From : An element maiden.

"Ah, I ever received a latter too." Said Hanbyul.

'So, it was her, huh?' Thought Rose.

"Hanbyul, let's save Hyorin." Told Rose.

Hanbyul surprised. Because she can't go to another B-Field without a master. But, Rose didn't want to see Hoya sad because losing Hyorin.

"Don't worry. Let's go." Rose gave a hand to Hanbyul.

Hanbyul held Rose hands. They went in to the mirror together.

_____________________________________________________________________

A maiden looked at their action through the lake. She has known if Rose and Hanbyul would save Hyorin.

"I'll destroy you, And take your Rosa gem."

_____________________________________________________________________

Long time no see everyone! I just want to give up with this story. But I remembered about applicants and I tried to continue it. Sorry if the grammar is wrong. SEE YOU!!