Taemin

♦♦Element Maiden♦♦

"I'll destroy you, And take your Rosa gem."-A Maiden

_____________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo, Hoya and Lay were talking each other. Especially about Element Maiden. They were talking while walking to Taemin's house.

"Lay, do you know about element maiden?" Asked Myungsoo.

"Yes, I am searching about element maiden after I find out her power." Told Lay.

"Find out her power?" Asked Hoya.

"Let me tell you about my past.."

Flashback (Lay's POV)

Hanbyul. She was a girl who loved earth so much. I really liked her smile when she played with animals. But everyone always misunderstand about her. Everyone thought she was insane. Because she always talked with animal. But I didn't care about that. I accepted her as friend the way she was.

In that night. I was running away with her from China. My parents didn't let me for being a writer. So I was together with her ran away from China.  On the way to airport, My uncle found us and pulled my hand.

"Lay, let's go home! Your mother is looking for you." Told my uncle.

My uncle scolded me and gripped my hand tighter. I was screaming in pain. It was hurt. But I didn't want to go back. Hanbyul looked at me. She was terrified to see me catched.

"DON'T HURT LAY!!!" Plants appeared from the ground and catched my uncle's foot. It gripped my uncle's foot, so he couldn't move. I surprised. The plant were growing in a second becuase Hanbyul's scream.

"Lay, c'mon!" Hanbyul and I continued to run and went to airport.

In plane. I was looking at Hanbyul. She still saw the sky through the window.

"Hey." I asked.

"What?"

"Are you the one who growing that plants?"

Hanbyul nooded.

I still can't believe it. How could a human can grow a plants in few seconds.

"I have a secret, don't tell to everyone okay?" I nodded.

"I am an earth maiden. A maiden who able to control earth."

Flashback End

Myungsoo were surprised. Lay knew about her. Her Past, Secret and Family. He knew it a lot.  But Myungsoo. He didn't know about her. He just knew that she was his maiden and she always smiled at him.

"Why you go to Taemin's house?" Asked Taemin.

Myungsoo told everything what was Hanbyul wanted. A very preciouse for her. A keychain...

"Ah, keychain. She ever showed her keychain." Told Lay.

Lay described how it was looked like. It looked like a key. The colour was silver and was so beautiful. There was a beautiful diamond on it. It was a precious present from Taemin. Myungsoo shocked. If that keychain was from Taemin. Why she wanted that thing. A thing from a bastard who hit her. Why she wanted that?

They finally arrived at Taemin's house. It was big for Hoya and Myungsoo.

"Now, Myungsoo hyung. You must covered your ring." Told Lay.

"Why?" Asked Myungsoo.

"Because, if Taemin know you're Hanbyul new master. He will kill you." Told Lay.

They thought how to cover Myungsoo's ring. Suddenly. a brilliant idea appeared from Hoya. He took something from his bag and found a bandage.

"Pretend your fingers is broken." Hoya covered Myungsoo's fingers with bandage. And voila! Anyone can't see an emerald ring on his finger.

"Why you bring a bandage?" Asked Lay.

"My sister always tells me to bring it."

"You've a sister?" Asked Myungsoo.

"Yeah, but that's not the important thing. Now, let's go to Taemin's house."

"Okay, Let's go. Don't ever tell Taemin Hanbyul's location." Myungsoo and Hoya nodded.

Lay pressed Taemin's bell. A few minutes later. A reply appeared.

"Who's there?" Asked Taemin.

"It's me, Lay." Told Lay.

Taemin came from his house. He like a zombie. His eyes were red, his hair was in mess and he moved weakly.

"Have you find Hanbyul?" Asked Taemin with weak voice.

Lay shook his head pretended to don't know. Taemin recognized two unfamiliar faces for him. Myungsoo and Hoya.

"Who are they?" Taemin pointed at Myungsoo and Hoya.

"My friends." Told Lay.

"Hoya imnida." Introduced Hoya.

"L imnida." Introduced Myungsoo.

"L? what a short name." Giggled Taemin.

Myungsoo looked Taemin from top to bottom. He was handsome he thought. and his face showed 'good boy' look. But, why Hanbyul wanted to leave him? Did he hit her until her hands full of scars?

"Then, come in. L, Hoya," Taemin opened the door for them,

The living room was great. There were full of Hanbyul's photograph. Myungsoo was surprised with Taemin's love at Hanbyul. He felt he was different with Taemin. Maybe, Taemin deserved to be Hanbyul's master. But why he hit her and made her scared? Myungsoo, Hoya and Lay sat on couch.

"I'll make a tea." Told Taemin.

When Taemin had left to kitchen, Myungsoo stooed up then stared on Hanbyul's photograph. Her smile was her charm. Myungsoo curved a smile on his face.

"DON'T LOOK AT HER!" Myungsoo turned his head and surprised. Later, Taemin surprised with his action. He couldn't believe that he shouted Myungsoo.

"Sorry." Told Myungsoo.

"No, It's my fault. I'm sorry." Told Myungsoo and he sat down again.

Taemin put the teas on the table. He recognized Myungsoo finger that covered with bandage.

"What happen with your finger?" Asked Taemin.

"It's broken." Told Myungsoo.

Bad luck. His finger was on his right hand. He was too difficult to take the tea too his mouth. Hoya took Myungsoo's tea and slowly took the tea to Myungsoo's mouth. Hoya felt disguist with his action. But, he was his dongsaeng. So as a hyung he must helped him. Lay covered his mouth and laughing at their cute moments.

Suddenly, Myungsoo widened his eyes. He felt his legs were trembling. He can't hold himself to pee. He stood up and made Taemin, Hoya and Lay surprised.

"What happen?" Asked Taemin.

"I want to go to toilet? where is it?" Asked Myungsoo.

"At the upstairs." Replied Taemin.

"Thanks!" Myungsoo was in rush. He ran quickly to the upstairs and looked for the toilet.

_____________________________________________________________________

Rose and Hanbyul were at another B-Field. It was so beautiful view. There were many trees and a big clear lake.

"Woah, this is so beautiful!" Admired Hanbyul.

"Yeah, but not beautiful as her." Said Rose.

"Rose, Hanbyul... Miss me?"

Rose and Hanbyul turned around and saw a familiar figure appeared on the tree. Her face was covered with tree. But just her style, they can know who she was..

"YOU'RE....."

_____________________________________________________________________

The new maiden appeared again!! Who's that? Stay tune!