Main Characters

♦♦Element Maiden♦♦

_______________________________________________________________________

The Element Maidens

_______________________________________________________________________

Name : Kim Ah Young/Fleisch Wahnsinnige (Melly_Haibarawarie)

Character's Name : Kim Ah Young

Age : 20

Status : Water Maiden

Artificial Spirit : Flypet

The first maiden. She was the oldest maiden among the maidens. She was a shy girl. But changed after met her former master. She broke the contract and now looked for a new master. She also became a fashionista. She was able to control water and made an melodious sound from the water like a piano sounds with flute. (First Appearance: Unknown)

 

 

Name : Nam Bomi/Abominations (keketotomato)

Age : 19

Status : Dark Maiden

Artificial Spirit : Alexandrine

The secon maiden. She's sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinks of others before herself. Her former master and parents are died. She was looking for a new master who can understand her. She was able to do mind control and release a black fire. (First Appearance : Abominations)

 

 

 

Name : Rosette Kwon/Röslein (Cute_Inspirit)

Age : 18

Status : Lee Howon/Hoya's Fire Maiden

Artificial Spirit : Sonnestark

The third maiden. She was known as a queen character personality. Always commanded Hoya and treated him like her own servant. Her former master died and she was about to take revenge. She was able to manipulate fire and made the rose petals to be bomb. (First Appearance : Röslein)

 

 

 

Name : Shin Megumi kannagi/Ruhe (Slendersblacksmile)

Age : 17

Status : Wind Maiden

Artificial Spirit : Pixiedust

The fourth maiden. She observed silently and tried to learn the opponent's attacks before she struck in. She always stayed  inside her room sleeping, Lazy but a genius inside. Her former master was her own grandfather but he died because of his age. She was looking for a new master. She can controlled winds and weather. (First Appearance : Unknown) 

 

 

 

Name :Fawn Joo/Kleine Hirsch (PenguinCakes)

 Age : 17

 Status : Light Maiden

Artificial Spirit : Lux

The fifth maiden.She is a cheerful and hyper kid. She loves to talk and socialise with others and can be very animated when talking, frequently using large hand gestures to express and get her point across. She ran away from her former master and looked for a new master. She was able to manipulate the light. (First Appearance : Unknown)

 

 

 

Name : Woo Hanbyul/Glatte Stimme (Hanbyul07)

Age : 16

Status : Kim Myungsoo/L's Earth Maiden

Artificial Spirit : Gladius

The Sixth Maiden. She was the youngest one. Cute, lovely and smile was her charm. She was being abused by her former master and kept a secret about her background. She always talked informally to Myungsoo  She was able to talk with animals and summoned veins. (First Appearance: Glatte Stimme)

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

The Master

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Name : Lee Howon/ Hoya

Age : 21

Status : Rosette Kwon/Rose's master

He's a bad boy type. Never want to being ordered by someone and always alone if his sister went to somewhere. After meet Rose, he never felt loneliness. (First Appearance : Röslein)

 

 

 

Name : Kim Myungsoo

Age : 20

Status : Woo Hanbyul's Master

A poker face guy. Always serious all the time but sometime he cared about Hanbyul. Very cheerful when with Hanbyul only and very serious when with others. (First Appearance: Glatte Stimme)

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________