Teestrauch

♦♦Element Maiden♦♦

-"Anyway, my name is Rosette Kwon. And from now, you are my servant." Rosette Kwon-

_____________________________________________________________________

That night, in his bathroom, Hoya turned the tap and just let the cool water run, occasionally splashing it on his flawless face, as if trying to wake himself up from a dream. Just think about it, he chided himself. How could a girl by the name of Rose fall on him, slap him, then want live with him? It was all too ridiculous and there was no way he could believe that.

Except, she was in his living room at this very moment.

Flashback

"Wait! I am your servant!?" Hoya exclaimed.

"Yup." Rose said it, with such confidence that even Hoya couldn't deny that, it made her look y. She would be able to lead a group of people into their deaths without problem, given her confidence.

Hoya blinked his eyes a couple of times, still in denial about being a servant for a girl. They stood in silence. The silence grew more awkward by the second and it was choking the air out of Hoya, until Rose decided to break it.

"Anyway, I'll tell you more about me later. Until then, let's go to somewhere else." Rose started walking off, obviously expecting Hoya to follow but when she realised that he wasn't, she turned back, a frown creased between her eyebrows

The school bell sounded its sweet melody, signaling the end of the day. Students started filing out of the classes, yet Rose was still glaring at Hoya, but he pretended not to see it and went to his class to take his bag. What he didn't expect was for Rose to follow behind him, like a creepy stalker. Hoya tried to ignore it, until he hit his limit and got irritated with Rose's actions. He turned around suddenly, to confront her, making her almost slam into him.

"What do you want from me?" Hoya's mouth twitched, anger seeping from his very core. Sure, she was pretty, but it didn't give her the right to stalk him!

"You're my servant, so I must stay with you."

That was not the reaction Hoya expected, and his mouth hung open in surprise. He closed his eyes, and prayed to a god he didn't even believe in, hoping it was all just a dream.

He felt it was a dream too, until she asked, "What are you doing?"

Flashback End.

Hoya exited his bathroom and saw Rose reading a thick, ancient-looking book on the chair. 

"Hoya, make me some tea." Rose said, without even looking up from her book. Hoya's mouth twitched in irritation again. What was he, her servant? 

He mentally slapped himself when he realised he was, indeed, her servant. Even so, he ignored her then laid on the bed, a sigh escaping from his lips.

Rose hated being ignored. she stood up and slammed the thick book on the table in front of her. The pages landed together in a single 'thud'. She walked towards his bed, her expression was becoming more and more dangerous by the second.

"I told you to make me tea!"

Hoya closed his eyes his and let out a fake snore, pretending to sleep. Rose was absolutely furious now. She slapped Hoya again on his cheek, and his eyelids fluttered open almost immediately.

"Urgh, it hurts! What is wrong with you!" He cried out in pain, his hand going up to the cheek that got slapped, trying to lessen the pain with his touch.

"If you want to avoid being abused by me, don't ignore me! Now, run along and make me tea." Rose sat on the edge of Hoya's bed, crossing her legs and started tapping her fingers impatiently. Hoya dragged himself from his bed and went to kitchen to make tea for Rose.

Hoya took a silver teapot and filled it with water, before heating it up. When he finally found the tea leaves, he dropped them into the teapot, now filled with boiling water. He watched each leaf sink slowly to the bottom of the pot.

"That girl. She'll definitely pay for this." He brought a tray, holding the tea and cups in place, up the stairs. He opened the door with much difficulty and saw Rose reading her book again.

"Back already?" Rose spoke, eyes never leaving the book.

"Yeah." Tea was poured into the cups.

Rose put the book back on the table then sat on the floor, cross legged. She drank the tea and let the taste of it roll in .

"This tea is tasteless! And what did you make it with? Tap water? It's so cold!"  She complained

"Yeah, because I can't make tea!" Hoya rolled his eyes, drinking his own cup of tea. It was really tasteless and it made him want to throw up but he didn't. It would only let Rose win.

"You're a useless servant." Rose lifted the cup and downed it all in one go. Her thoughtless comment made Hoya upset.

"But, it's soft. The taste is soft. So I think I like it. I can feel your feelings just through this cup of tea. You're a typical bad boy, always missing classes, fighting with other students and whatnot, but actually you're a kind person. No one sees that." Rose smiled bitterly.

Hoya didn't understand anything she said. He never made tea before, but, a strange girl praised his tea. It made him happy, because no one ever praised him before.

Hoya was still admiring her beauty.

Girls in school constantly screamed his name, trying to get his attention, even for just a second. Rose was different. She slapped him on their first meeting, but no one could deny that her hair, curls hanging at the bottom, her hazel eyes, constantly wide and full of curiously and last but not least, her perfectly-shaped pink lips were so perfect. She was different from other girls.

Rose fidgeted under Hoya's intent gaze.

"What?" Rose fidgeted more.

"Nothing!" Hoya looked away from her, colour rushing up to his cheeks.

Loud silence grew again, until Rose remembered her promise and broke the silence

"Hoya, let me tell you about me. I am a fire maiden. I came here to fight other maidens. I came here to be an Alice."

_____________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! I just want to make a story between Hoya and Rose. I'll begin the story, but I'm still waiting for other applicants >_<

C'mon applicants! I'll be waiting for you.

There's NO DEADLINE!!