The Plan

my soulmate is my enemy

 

On the way back to siwon company minho was remember about something. So he asked siwon. "Hyung, this weekend you don't have any schedule isn't it?" 
"Why?" He answered minho with suspicious look. 
"This weekend is sulli birthday party. She is inviting you so you must come okay?" Minho smile because he remembered conversation with sulli mrs choi and mrs hwang yesterday. Minho must make siwon come to sulli birthday party no matter how the way. 
"How hyung? You will come right?" Minho asked him again. 
"What happen with you today? Why you suddenly interested with me? I will come or not, usually you didn't care" siwon still suspicious with minho
"Nothing, I just want you to come, because sulli is like our little sister right? She will be upset if you didn't come" minho giving the reason
"Okay. I will come" say siwon. 
Minho look satisfied with siwon answer. Because the plan must go on without any mistake. 
 
----------------

Yesterday, at choi family house. 

 
Minho, sulli, mrs.choi and mrs.hwang have gathering together at choi family house. They discuss about relationship between siwon and tiffany that day by day become worse and worse. Choi family and hwang family actually have plan to make them become closer, and if possible the two family want siwon and tiffany to get married. But, since they relationship is worst so siwon and tiffany wouldn't agree with the arranged married, because of that the two family want to find a way for the relationship to become better. 
"I don't know if there's a way possible since oppa and unni is stuborn" say sulli 
"Yes, sulli is right. My daughter tiffany is not easy with arranged married like this. I don't know how to persuade her" say mrs.hwang 
"Siwon is same, he will definetly reject this idea. My son is not easy too with thing like this" mrs.choi give her opinion
"So. We have to make them do the arranged married willingly right?" This time minho speak
"Yes oppa, but its not easy to make them doing the arranged married willingly" sulli said in frustation voice. She know her sister never ever agree with this plan
"Calm everyone, I have an idea! But you all must help me" say minho with big smile on him face. 
 
----------------------

Sulli Birthday Party 

 
The birthday party held in ballroom five star hotel in seoul. tiffany who wear brown long dress look faboulous at that night, while sulli wear red fancy dress. the two sister look very beautiful, they make other woman envy with them. minho just arrived at the party place and join with tiffany and sulli. sulli who noticed minho came alone, suddenly whispered to minho ears. 
"oppa, where is siwon oppa? he will come right?" say sulli at minho ears with low voice.
"take it easy, he will come" say minho with smile to sulli
"hey, you two. why are you whispering to each other?" asked tiffany with curious on her face
"nothing unni, you have to sit down here because the party will be start soon. and i have to greet people so unni you should enjoy the party" say sulli to tiffany. then sulli and minho go around and busy with greet other people. 
when tiffany sat alone, siwon just arrived. siwon noticed tiffany sat alone, but he ignore it and walk to minho and sulli.
"hey baby sulli, happy birthday" say siwon to sulli and he gave sulli a gift
"thank you oppa. thanks for coming. and you know, i'm not baby anymore now" say sulli with pouted her face
"haha i know i know. you grow up now, you already be beautiful woman who impressed me" siwon give compliment to sulli. 
"hyung, you should sit because party will start now. and because all the table already full, you dont mind if you sit one table with tiffany noona isn't it?" say minho to siwon
"what? no! i'm better stand up here than sit down with her" asked siwon with pouted face
"oh come on oppa, how can i let you stand up here. this is my party and i want you to enjoy the party. please oppa sit down with unni. for me please" sulli said and begged to siwon.
"oh God, okay. only this time guys. i know you two have plan so you better don't go further or your plan will be fail okay" Siwon said and he threatened them. while sulli and minho pretend to nodded and at the time siwon left and go to tiffany table, minho and sulli show victory smile.
tiffany shocked when siwon suddenly sat beside her.
"why are you here? go, sit at the other table" say tiffany with high voice
"why i have to sit at the other table? i want to sit in here. and lower your voice other people might hear us"
"i don't care. i just want you to go at the other table" say tiffany, and at the same time MC is opening the party. siwon ignoring her and focus to look at the stage.
at the other table minho and sulli continously monitoring them. and they ready to start the plan. minho asked the waiters to give siwon and tiffany a drink. as expected siwon and tiffany start to drink. they didn't want to lose at each other with the drink. once they finished with their drinks they immediately ordered another drink again, and so on until they both started a little drunk.
the party will come to end while they still ordered another drink again. minho and sulli satisfied with their plan. and when the party is ended, minho asked the waiters to give them their last drink. that drink already mixed by minho with sleeping pills. and minho sucess make them drink the special drink. then siwon and tiffany go to their dreamland.
 
 
 

Note: thanks for @clumsy_g and @supergeneration232 for subscribing and coment :)

for all please subs and comment :)