After the night

my soulmate is my enemy

Tiffany POV

I wake up, still not full awake yet. And my head feel so hard. Ah I remember, last night at sulli birthday party I drink so much because of siwon. Huh I still mad. But, where is it? Its not my room. I try to remember, but I don't remember. Huh why I feel strange. I turn around. and then...
"Aaararrrrggggghhhhh" I scream out loud. I don't believe what I see right now. Beside me! Yes, right there beside me he is sleeping soundly. That jerk! My eternal enemy. And he is . I can see his upper body. I feel my heart skip a beat. He is so y with perfect six pack body. Maybe I'm going crazy. Yes iam crazy! I look at my body. Oh my good! I must be insane. I'm too. I grab the blanket to cover my body. 

 

"Yah! what are you doing in my room?" Asked siwon to me after he full awake.

"I ...I don't know too. I don't remember anything" I say.  I feel like an idiot.

And at that time, someone open the door. yeah what a perfect time. And that is mrs. Choi. Siwon mom. And now she is staring at our body.

"You two, what are you doing?" She say, but she doesn't seem shocked. 

"Uh mom, I don't know too. I don't remember, uh I mean we didn't do anything at all. Don't misunderstand okay. I have to go to company now" said siwon. He seem awkward with this condition. He staring at me, his eyes saying that he is need my help to give clarification to his mom. 

"Yes. This is just misunderstand" I copying siwon word try to explain to siwon mom. 

"Well, I don't know you lie or not. So, what about we have a conversation after you two wear some cloth? I will call fanny mother too. I will wait you two in the living room" she smile at me and siwon. And she close the door. Oh god! What is this. Why this shame full moment happen to my life. But I blame my eyes who keep staring at him perfect six pack body. 

"Am I too y?" He said to me

"Huh? Wha.. What are you saying?"

"You keep staring at my body. I know I'm y" he smirk at me

Uh crap! After all he is jerk and always be a jerk! 
I ignore him. I search for my dress. But I don't find any dress. Huh please, after all please God let me find my dress, I want to cry hard right now. I want to scream so badly. But I don't want that jerk think I'm really crazy. 

"This. Wear this. I think you search for your dress, but your dress seems like they are gone. So wear my shirt. And this is your underwear. Don't misunderstand I found your underwear at the floor" he said
I take the shirt and my underwear, and I go to the bathroom wothout any word. I want to wake up from this scary dream. 

 


Siwon pov

I think I'm going crazy. No, I'm crazy now! My heart keep beating so fast and now my head keep telling me that she is very beautiful with my shirt who look too oversize for her and she don't have wear pants because my shirt like dress to her. But it make she look y. I keep staring at her

"Yah! Don't stare to me like that you jerk" she said. Huh always mad at me. 

"I stare at you because you look so funny" I said while I going to bathroom.

After take a bath and change cloth. I going downstair to my living room. At my living room my mom and tiffany mom already sit and waiting for me. But I don't see tiffany. 

"Where is tiffany?" I asked 

"Haha you already miss her?" Asked my mom. Uh please mom, you are too much. Before I respond, tiffany mom say

"She is change now. I bring her cloth" she smile at me. 

And after waiting, tiffany came and sit beside her mom. 

"Fany-ah sit beside siwon" I heard her mom say to her.

"Ahh umma" she said but with her pouting face, she go sit beside me. 

____________________

"I already discuss with tiffany mom, your appa, and tiffany appa agree too. we decided you two have to married" mrs.choi said

Tiffany and siwon look shocked. 

"mrs.choi, how can we married? I mean we are not like what you are thinking. We don't do anything last night. And we are not dating" tiffany say. 

"Fanny-ah I know you from you are still very young. And I want my son to marry girl like you. I know, your relathionship with siwon is worse, but we give you time. You can start dating from now rght?" Say mrs. Choi

"But.. But I want to marry someone that I love and love me back" tiffany say with low voice

"dear, love can develope if you two try. You can start dating with siwon. But we want you two enggage first." Mrs. Hwang try to calm her daughter. 

After long silence

"Okay I will try" this time finally siwon saying. And tiffany shocked with siwon words. Tiffany look at the siwon, but siwon keep look straight and don't look back to tiffany. 

 

 

 

note : finally i can update this chapter. i'm sorry to not update often because i'm very very busy with my college life. thankyou for you that already coment and subscribe this story :) and to you all that read this story please do coment and subscribe. let me know how you are thinking about this story okay! oh and i'm gonna write another story, still with siwon as the main character but i haven't decided to pairing siwon with who. should it be wontoria, yoonwon, or wonyul. see you next chapter all :)