Breakfast

my soulmate is my enemy

Siwon wake up in the morning like usual, he take a bath and prepare himself before he went to his company. He look at the watch and it’s still an hour before his work time. Though he is the boss of his own company but he’s dislike to be late at work. He never late at work. He want to have breakfast first before going to work, but sudenly he remember about the ‘rules’ that tiffany gave yesterday. He took the notes from his wallet and read it. After read point number 1, he realize that point number 2 is about having brekfast or lunch together. So, he decided to going to tiffany home for their first breakfast together thing. After several minute drive to tiffany home, he arrived and the butler greet him. He asked for tiffany but then tiffany is still in her room, so siwon went inside her house to wait for tiffany. In her house, fany’s mom and dad are having morning tea in the living room so siwon greet them and join them

“ah siwon, you came so early today, i think fany is still prepare herself in her room” fany’s mom told him

“it’s my daughter habbit for take so long time for preparing herself in the morning. I apologize because you have to wait her in your busy schedule siwon” fany’s dad say to siwon

“no. It’s okay mr.hwang. it’s my fault too that i didn’t inform her before i came here this morning. I just want to have breakfast together with tiffany”

“i’m glad you two seem closer and closer now. I’m very happy siwon. And you already promise me to call me dad when we are outside the work isn’t it?”

“ah yes, dad. I’m sorry if i forgot that, this things is still little awkward for me but i promise i will try to get used to this” siwon said and smile

“aw, that’s very sweet. If you call my husband like that, then i want you to call me mom siwon. I’m very happy to have a son-in-law like you”

“thankyou, uhm... mom. I will try very hard to get used with this”

“by the way, your engagement party this weekend is already prepared by your mom and me. We already invite your friends and fany friends but if you like to add more friends just inform us okay?”

“yes i will mom”

“woah what are you guys talk about? It’s not about me right?” fany join the conversation after she’s done with herself. She surprised by siwon present this early moring. She though siwon won’t come to make this breakfast thing.

“we are just talk about some preparation for the engagement party this weekend sweetheart. And siwon already wait for you for so long. So make it quick before he didn’t want to wait for you anymore dear” said fany’s mom and siwon chuckle a little.

And then after several chit chat they go to the siwon’s car and ready to go.

 

 

Tiffany POV

I’m still little bit awkward with this relationship. After all this is very new for me and siwon. Though this is not my first time for dating, but dating with choi siwon is very ..... never in my life i ever imagine have a ‘love’ relationship with him. Never. And not just dating, i’m his soon to be wife. A WIFE! ing wife. I rolled my eyes.

“what are you thinking about?” sudenly he asked me. I’m on his audi R8 and We are on our way to my favorite western restaurant for breakfast.

“uhm nothing. Just remember about something for work” i lied

“it’s not even work time yet, don’t think about work. you want to hear music? What kind of music do you like?” he asked me

“i listen to all song usually. But i like pop most. Whatever you choose i will listen” i smile to him. If he’s not in the ‘battle’ mode i think he’s very gentle with woman. I like gentleman like him. What? What was i even thinking about?

“okay then i just play some random songs. Is it okay?”

“everythings okay” and after do some click click to his audio in his car, john mayer’s song is played. And it turns out that the song is the one i like most from john mayer album. I enjoyed very much the song. I’m began to sing along with john mayer voice.

“this song’s john mayer-i’m gonna find another you right? Woah i like this old song” i said excitedly.

“i’m glad if you like it tiffany. And i like to hear your voice too” and he smile to me. His dimple smile! I bit my lips trying not smiling like an idiot.

And finally we are arrived in the restaurant.  He is walk to open my door, and i smile to him. Hmm, maybe being choi siwon girlfriend, very soon to be fiancee, and soon to be damn wife is not that bad. And now i’m trying to calm my heart that beating like crazy.

We choose table beside the large glass. I like this restaurant because the cozy feeling when you enter and beside that the owner of this restaurant is my friend.

“look who is this, tiffany hwang! Long time no see girl” kyuhyun greet me when we just sit at our table. I grin and excited to see him.

“ahhh kyuhyun, i miss you so much. We haven’t hang out for so long already. How’s seohyun?” i asked him and hug him. I see at siwon and his face is full of curiousity, little bit annoyed, cool, and jealous?

“she is fine, she want to see you so badly i will tell her if you come today. And... this is your first time to bring man with you for breakfast, who is this?” kyuhyun asked me. And i nearly forget to introduce siwon

“ah this is choi siwon, uhm.. my boyfriend. And siwon, this in Cho Kyuhyun my friend from college” siwon and kyuhyun shake hand.

“glad to meet you mr.choi” kyuhyun said

“me too mr.cho” and siwon simply answer.

“so, what would you like to order fany?”

“i want my favorite pancake and capucino please” i said

“me too” said siwon. And after kyuhyun left there’s awkward situation beetwen us.

“so who is cho kyuhyun?” he asked me. And i rolled my eyes, i already said to him that he is my college friend. I hate repeat my words.

“he is college friend. I already said that” i answer quick

“yes i know. I mean who is he for you? You two seems very close at each other” and now he is the one who rolled his eyes. Suddenly i want to laugh.

“he is just friend. We are classmate along with kim hyoyeon. And for your information, he is already married to my friend, seohyun” i explain patienly

“oh i see. Just don’t like the look that you two seems very close. And you should introduce me as your fiancee, after all the engagement party is just this weekend” oh boy, fiancee!

“okay i will. Later” and with that our pancake and capucino is served and we began eating our not so peace breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

COMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, THANKYOU :)