Red rose surprise

my soulmate is my enemy

Siwon POV

I wake up in the morning, take a bath and prepare to go to work. Yesterday at hyuk jae party, finally mostly people know about I and tiffany are dating now. Its not that I don't like it, but still weird how I and tiffany always had fight back then and now, we will going to married soon.This wedding still can to be cancelled. But I don't know why I didn't like that idea. Beside that I and tiffany still have one game, our last game. And think about that game, I have to make my move faster to make fany fall in love with me before I'm the one who gonna fall with her first. Somehow I feel that the way I look to fany now is different with before. I don't know, but I feel more comfortable with her now. 

I heard my phone rang, I see who's call me and my mom name appear on my phone screen. 

"Hello mom" 

"Oh yes siwon-a. What are you doing?" She asked me

"I'm on my way to go to work mom, I have an meeting this morning. Why?"

"Just want to tell you, we decided to held your engagement party next week when your father come back after his bussiness trip. Its mean, that party will be held 6 day later. But don't worry mom will prepare everything for the party oke. You just need to prepare yourself" 

"I'm just up to you mom. But you have to tell fany first. Is she agree with that?"

"Don't worry son, she already know and I think she don't have any problem with that. Just prepare yourself oke. Mom will call you later" 

"Oke mom, bye" I say then I hung up 

Just prepare yourself siwon, I say to myself. 



I'm going to have an meeting with fany's dad at her company. Lately our company have many project together. In my way to her company I see a florist shop, then I decided to stop at the florist. I want to buy flower to fany since I will visit her later. 

"Can you give me a flower for my girlfriend?" I ask the seller

"What kind flower do you want?" She asked me

"Uhm.. I don't really know, I'm not sure what kind of flower that she likes. Ah, I will call her sister first" I ask her. And she gave me the look what-kind-of-boyfriend-you-are. I ignore her and quickly make call to sulli

"Hallo sulli?"

"Hallo siwon oppa, what's up?"

"Uhm I want to asked you something sul uhm.."

"About what oppa? Just asked me"

"Uh do you know what kind of flower that fany like?" 

"Hahaha so you want to buy a flower for unni? You're just so sweet oppa"

"Hey don't laugh I just went to your father company and I see a florist shop so I decided to bring her a flower that's all" 

"Haha oke oke, my unni very very love red rose by the way"

"Ah red rose? Oke, thanks sul" I say to sulli and hung up the phone. 


"Give me a bucket of red rose please" I say to the seller.

 

arrived at the tiffany's dad company, i still have several minutes before the meeting so i went to tiffany office first to give her the flower. and her secretary greet me.

"is fany in her office?" i asked her secretary

"yes sir, but she is still have a meeting with her staff now. you want me to inform her if you came here?"

"ah, no need to disturb her then. just help me to give this to her later oke" i say to her secretary and put the flower on her secretary desk.

"yes sir, i will give the flower to her later. are you sure you don't want to wait her?" asked the secretary to me

"i want to, but i'm going to have a meeting with her dad. so i will leave now. thankyou" i say with a smile

 

Tiffany POV

this day is such a busy day. still in the morning i have to meeting with my staff for upcoming company project. yesterday after hyuk jae ssi party i realized how different my relationship with siwon in the past and now. it's kinda funny, i was always call him my enemy and now we will going to married soon. yeah though i still have to win this last game of course. i heard someone knocked my office door, and it's my secretary. she hold a bucket red rose.

"miss, this is for you" my secretary say to me and give me the red rose

"huh? from who?" i asked her, i'm being curious. and beside whoever who gave me this. this flower just made my day. i'm very very love red rose. i smile happily.

"this is from mr.choi miss. he pass by your office a while ago when you are still in the middle of your meeting"

"choi siwon? where is he now?" so unpredictable, how can he know that i like red rose. but somehow this just make me smile like a crazy.

"he say that he have a meeting with mr.hwang. so probably he is in the mr.hwang office now" my scretary answered me

"oke thanks" i say to her and i went to my dad office which is next to my office.