The Trap

my soulmate is my enemy

 

The party already ended but siwon and tiffany still not unconscious, they sleeping because the pills that minho give. and they drunk make the plan become success. minho and sulli take them to siwon luxury apartement. minho and sulli couldn't more happy than this because the plan goes as they wishes. at the apartement, they bring them to siwon room and then layed them to the king size bed.
"what should we do next oppa?" asked sulli
"well, just set them like they were having " minho said with evil smile
"what? should we do that far? what if they remember if we are the one who take them to here?" sulli still afraid that her unni and oppa might found their plan. because her unni and oppa is smart.
"take it easy okay, although they found that this is our plan i guess they can't do anything at all. because i already setting our parents to found them first"
"wow, i don't know oppa if you such a ert but genius" say sulli with laugh.
"i take that as compliment sul" say minho and he winked to sulli
and then they set like siwon and tiffany just having each other. minho take off all the suit that siwon wear. and now siwon is full , then minho put the blanket to cover siwon body. sulli who wait minho now turn around and saw minho work.
"now, your turn sul. take off all dress that noona wear. i will turn around" say minho
sulli do as minho say, she take off all the dress that her unni wear. and she do like minho do to siwon, she put the blanket to cover tiffany full body. they make tiffany and siwon hug each other. after they work sucess as their wish. they left the luxury apartement with satisfied smile.