The Game

my soulmate is my enemy

After the conversation end. Tiffany and her mom back to her house while siwon go to work. Tiffany don't understand at all, why siwon agree with the arrange married. Isn't he hate tiffany? And after thinking about that, tiffany decide to meet siwon. Tiffany call him and asked to meet at the caffe near siwon company. 

Siwon arrived at the caffe first and after that tiffany came. 

"First I want you to know, if last night is minho and sulli plan. I already asked sulli and she admit that. And second, I want to know your reason for agree with this arrange married?" Tiffany said after she sit in front of siwon. 

"I know if that's minho and sulli plan, but I don't know if that plan will turn to this arrange married. I'm sorry, I should've to stop them last night. And my reason is I think this is not bad idea, as long as its give me profits, its okay for me"  

"Okay whatever your reason. So what should we do next? My mom told me, our engagement party is held this weekend"

"Wanna play a game? Maybe this is our last game. our last competition" Siwon said and he smirk

"Siwon ssi we sit in here to talk about our arrange married. And you wanna play game? Uh very childish"

"Hey come on, we always play game right to decided who lose and who won? Like you always say, we are enemy."

"What game?"

"Its simple. We do as our parents wishes. We are dating. And the point of the game is, we try to make each other fall in love. If I can make you fall in love with me, I win. But if you can make me fall in love with you, you win." 

"What? What a nonesense. I don't want to play with my feeling!"

"Why? you didn't confident with your self? you didn't have the ability to make me fall in love with you?" Siwon smirk. 

"Who says I didn't confident huh? I definetly can make you fall in love with me. That's so easy" 

"So, that's mean you agree?"

"Okay, i'm in. I play. Wait until you fall in love with me choi siwon"

"Huh, don't over confident hwang tiffany...." 
"So we are dating now?" Siwon said

Tiffany nodded. 


___________________

At tiffany room, tiffany told everything about the game between her and siwon to sulli. 

"Woah, I don't believe unni and oppa play a game like that. how childish you two huh" Say sulli 

"Ah I don't know sul, I don't care. I just want to win this game. So what should I do? Help me sulllll" 

"What I can do for you?"

"Told me everything about siwon. What he like and what he dislike, how was type girl that he like"

"Wow, I don't know too unni. But, I can asking minho oppa for that information"

"Ah minho! Yes, of course you should ask minho to help me. That's great idea sul" tiffany said and she hug sulli. 

"But all that I know, siwon oppa is type of person that like sweet little things. He touched by someone who care about him. So you better change your self now. You should more care about him"

"okay, tommorow I plan to visit him at the company. I want to surprised him, but I don't know what should I bring. Any idea?"

"What about lunch? Homemade lunch. He will like that. You should cooking by yourself and bring that tommorow for him"

"Sound likes good. Okay"

 

 


After cooking and preparing lunch for siwon, tiffany preparing her self to meet siwon. She want to look amazing in front of siwon. She wear casual chic cloth. she wear skinny jeans, shirt, jeans jacket and combine with wedges and her brown hair she looks faboulous and perfect 
Tiffany drive her car by her self. Usually she let her driver to drove her car, but today tiffany want to driving alone. And she arrived at siwon company. 

"Where is choi siwon?" Asked tiffany to secretary park, siwon personal secretary. 

"He is in the office. have you made an appoinment with him?" 

"no. I haven't made an appoinment with him, just inform him that i came" 

" Oh oke then, wait for a minute miss tiffany" ask secretary park with smile.

"Uhm, does siwon already have lunch?"

"Not yet miss"

"Okay, its great"

 


"Ehem" tiffany pretend to coughing

Siwon look at the door where is tiffany standing. 

"What are you doing here?" he look at tiffany figure. And he realize that she look beautiful with casual cloth. 

"Uhm, I just passing through this area so I decided to came. But if I disturb your work is okay then, I will go"

"No, its okay"

"I asked your secretary, and he told me you haven't lunch. So what about lunch with me?"

"already start the game huh? you even asked me to go lunch together. but okay, let's go"

"whatever. but I mean not lunch outside, I bring meal for you"

"Wow, you already prepared for my lunch? I'm so touched you know" say siwon and he laugh. He didn't expect that tiffany would bring meal for him. But somehow he happy with that. he haven't eat homemade food for so long.

"Just shut up and eat"

and then they eat together at the siwon office.

"i don't know that your cooking skill is good" siwon start the conversation after long silence.

"thankyou, and i take that as compliment"

"are you free tomorrow?" asked siwon

"why?"

"just want you to come with me to my friend engagement party. i just don't like to go there alone"

"okay then"

"i will pick you up at 7 pm"