you always become my enemy

my soulmate is my enemy

A young woman came out of a luxury car, she was wearing a red colored mini dress. she look faboulous with her appeareance. all men who saw her would immediatly admire her. the woman is Tiffany Hwang. Tiffany enter into a famous mall in seoul. today she is scheduled to launch her new clothing boutique. Lately tiffany is interested with fashion and that is the reason why she is opening her new boutique, and her second reason is tifanny know about her eternal enemy also has plan to open his new boutiqe, so tiffany decided to open her new boutiqe as fast as posible.

"everything is ready right?" she ask her secretary.

"yes miss, all of your concept is prepared without any mistake" scretary han, her personal secretary answered her question.Not long time they arrive at the boutique. She suddenly stopped as soon as she saw the boutique. 

"Yah. what is going on?" asked her to secretary han.

She saw another boutique was launch their opening too, and it's right in front of her boutique. tiffany know who could do such a thing. of course Choi Siwon! she shouted to her secretary, she didn't believe what the hell happen right now. how can her eternal enemy knows her boutique will be opened today.

"How could this happen? how did he knew we were opening the boutique today?" she spoke to her secretary with a high tone.

"I did not know that such a thing like this will happen too miss" ask her secretary with fear.

The two new boutiques are competed for their visitors. siwon boutique bring SHINee member as guess to entertain visitors. while tiffany boutique inviting f (x) member. of course, situation is very crowded and atmosphere filled with visitors and buyers both these boutiques.

"i cant let them stole our visitors and customers. quick make a call to all the best and famous artis in korea to come here! now!" asked tiffany.

"but miss, we cant make it. it so suddenly. we didn't booked them yet" answered secretary han with desperate voice, "miss i think our boutique is full with customers too. i think its great even its the first day" secretary han try to calm down her, secretary han know if its related with choi corp tiffany always angry.

"i dont care about that, all i want is all customers come to our boutique!" tiffany burst her anger

"miss, i know you upset. but you should know choi corp boutique is sell man cloths while our boutique is sell women cloths so you dont need to worry, our customers is different segment miss" han secretary still try to comfort her. but tiffany didn't listen, she suddenly walk to siwon boutique. she enter the boutique to meet siwon, after passing the crowded visitor finally her eyes spoted a good looking man. that's siwon

"choi siwon ssi i have something to tell you, i know you have time since your activity is just to play around. so come with me" tiffany asked siwon

"wah its pleasure to me since hwang tiffany who always busy come to visit my small boutique" answered siwon with smirk on his handsome face.

"whatever just come out". after siwon give some command to his secretary he follow tiffany to go outside.They sit face to face at the caffe near the boutique.

"how can you know if my boutique opening is today? ah! you have spy in my company?" asked tiffany with anger. although she is angry now, but her beauty is still impress siwon.

"ceh, what you say? spy? am i too crazy for spent my money to spying your company?" siwon start angry too.

"then how can you launch your boutique opening today too? and what supicious is you boutique is right in front of my boutique mr who-dont-know-he's-stupid!"

"yah, that is up to me. i want to launch my boutique opening today, tomorow, next week, next month or next year is up to me miss alway-think-she's-smart!"

"okay, then dont bother my bussiness. get out from this mall and open you boutique at other mall"

"hey, who are you to give me command heh? and im sorry i didn't think if i bother your bussiness. and after all i didn't protest if you open your boutiqe in front of my boutique. oh i know, you worry if you lose right? ah i see" siwon stay with him argument. he laugh because the more he say the more tiffany angry. somehow he is satisfied if tiffany angry. all he want is tiffany say that she is give up. but its difficult since tiffany is stuborn. so he always want to make tiffany angry.

"what? lose? are you dreaming right now? stop dreaming and wake up siwon ssi, because the one who gonna lose is you!"

"hey hey what happen? are you two fight again?" suddenly man voice is disturb siwon and tiffany.

"ya minho-ya dont interfere us" siwon look angry because minho suddenly come and disturb them

"i and sulli want to visit your boutique hyung, since today is opening your boutique and fany noona boutique too but your scretary say you and noona is in here. so i decided to join you two" minho asked with big smile in him face

"wah i think siwon oppa and fany unni relathionship is better now, since you two is meet at the caffe at work time like this" sulli join the conversation and tease siwon and tiffany.

"ya sulli-ya we didn't meet in purpose. this is acident okay? this guy is annoying so i want to leave now and back to my company" tiffany say and stand up, she want back to the her company now since stay in here will make her become angrier. but sulli stopped tiffany and force tiffany to sit down again

"hey miss always-think-she's-smart you say acident? you are the one who invited me to go to here. huh i can't belive you seduce me first and invited me but you say this is acident" siwon still annoyed with tiffany

"what, seduce you? who..."

"yah yah hyung, noona stop okay. dont fight again. i think you both actually want to meet each other but you two didn't admit it" minho say with laugh and sulli laugh too

"what the hell you say!" siwon and tiffany say in union
After the long argue, minho and sulli decided to take them back before the fight become bigger. so siwon back to his company with minho, while tiffany back to her company with sulli.

 

 

Note: thanks everyone for reading my story. this is my first english fanfict and english isn't my first language so if there's a grammar mistake, forgive me please. and at this first chapter i just want to show if siffany couple is real enemy x) but, the next chapter their relationship will slowly be better :) so keep reading my story. and please subscribe and comment  :)