Secrets

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

Sungmin’s hospital room
Donghae’s POV




“Do you want to know, why I’m still alive?” I asked Kyu, panting heavily, while he and Minnie were trying desperately to force Hyukkie and me to kiss each other.
“Sure, tell me!” Kyu answered laughing, and loosened his grip from my hair a bit.
“Because … looooving you is killing meeee~!” I sang happily and started to laugh hysterically, while Hyukkie and Minnie joined soon.
Kyu was still stunned staring at me, but he was about to get his revenge now… He grabbed my hair and my head firmly and pushed it skillfully down, so that my and Hyukkie’s lips crushed. He only used that chance, while I was distracted and weakened by laughing!
It was horrible that, Minnie’s hands stayed in their positions and held our heads in place, while we let out strange sounding noises, because we were unable to open our mouths. Even worse, was that before, I guffawed insanely, so my mouth was still opened, but that’s not all! Before I even realized it, I could feel my drool running out of my mouth … onto Hyukkie’s still lightly opened lips…
Because of Kyu’s firm grip, I was forced to stare at Hyukkie, whose expression looked pretty frightened and his face was pale. Not that I didn’t want to look at him, but I also couldn’t look elsewhere.
So I had no idea, what happened, I only recognized, that Minnie suddenly fell over onto our bodies and I felt Kyu’s grip tightening a lot, probably suppressing his laughter or moan or whatever, while he let out a nearly inaudible whimper.

After some seconds he lifted his hand, but before I could even get off Hyukkie, the door was opened and I perceived approaching steps, that stopped abruptly, when someone laughed, while this person grunted a few times.
I immediately pushed myself off Hyukkie and stumbled some steps backwards, until I hit the wall behind me. My glance was directed to the smirking creatures near the doorframe.
A freaky laughter filled the room, but after a dull sound – probably a smack – it stopped abruptly. But this laughter… it sent everyone of us cold shivers down our spines. HEECHUL!
And who were the others?
So let’s begin with Heechul – as ‘cool’ as he is, he was leaning against the doorframe and was chewing a gum, while he probably tried to look as cool as possible, since he even twirled his mother’s keys around his index finger.
The person next to him, wasn’t interested what just happened, well she looked at us as well, but then she paid all her attention to her twirling keys and tried to grab them, while she kept scolding him, for playing dumb.
Until that, it was actually fine, since they’d only bother Hyukkie, though I already felt pity for him, but the others caused problems… big problems…
“So, it wasn’t even a lie!”
Shindong shouted and pointed at Minnie. Yep, he was the one, who was the first, that saw us… right after that stupid nurse.
“Minnie! You’re really here!”
Wookie screamed worriedly and stared at him.
“Thanks for coming, everyone. Especially for ‘being too stupid to knock’ and even throwing a party in Minnie’s room!” Kyu hissed and finally left his spot, while his glace was still fixed onto Henry and Zhou Mi, who smirked at each other and wriggled with their eyebrows eagerly.
“Erm… uh… why are you all here?” Minnie asked and scratched the back of his head nervously.
“We just wanted to visit our friend in hospital, is that too much to ask?!” Wookie answered and pouted awkwardly. Fake, haha even I can do better than that!
“So how are you Minnie?”
Mrs. Lee, Hyukkie’s mum asked and went to Minnie, to ruffle his hair lovingly.
“I… I’m fine. I’m feeling so well… seriously I feel that good, actually I’m should able to go home!” he answered and his eyes began to sparkle, when that idea crossed his mind.
“Sure… that’s what everyone would say, after failing in sneaking out!” Kyu replied smirking and laughed after spreading that ‘secret’.
“Why are you here, mum?” Hyukkie asked and I was finally able to look at him, without anyone making unnecessary comments like ‘Awww! Hae’s really unable to take his eyes off Hyukkie!’ or afterwards often heard ‘…nor his hands!’.
“I was worried about Minnie too! But I see, you’re feeling uncomfortable, so I’ll simply wait in the car. Get well soon, Minnie!” with that she left, after pulling Minnie into her warm embrace. What a wonderful mother! Not even mentioning anything, from what she saw before!
As soon as the door was closed, Heechul began to laugh devilish, but that was all, while the others smirked and started to attack with their damn teasing. See, Heechul didn’t even need to tease us anymore! He can simply lean back and enjoy the show!
And that was exactly what he did, he began to whistle the melody of ‘Mr. Simple’, while our friends looked for some space to sit.

“Now I understand why you wrote that… you know that ‘I’m sure they did it together’ – part. Especially after that show we just got!” Zhou Mi announced and guffawed as soon as he finished his sentence. Henry at least was able, not to laugh, but I could see his lips trembling – they couldn’t even await it anymore to form a devilish smirk! Wookie and Shindong joined Henry of course immediately.
“WHAT?!”
Minnie shouted stunned and stared at Hyukkie, Kyu and me in disbelief.
“We didn’t do anything!” he went on and started to shake his head from left to right furiously, after looking pleadingly into Henry’s eyes, who now also started to laugh.
“Sure…” Wookie replied and smirked at him, but Shindong changed his opinion:
“Hm… I believe you. You don’t have the balls to in a hospital!”
“No, it was more like ‘I didn’t him, SINCE he had to be in hospital, and I didn’t want to hurt him!’.”
Kyu shouted angrily and everyone gasped at his confession. Even Heechul looked up from his phone, he probably pulled out of his pocket some minutes ago.
After some seconds, being stared at, Kyu finally got it and stretched out his arms defensively and shouted worried:
“I-…I… I wouldn’t have done it... I also wouldn’t have done it, when he was feeling well…” he was finally able to form something comparable with a sentence and blushed furiously.
“Okay, let’s leave Kyumin alone, they don’t want anyone to know it!” Zhou Mi said and chuckled evilly with Henry.
“Yeah, let’s better talk about that hot kiss, we got so see from my little brother and his lover!” Heechul announced smirking, while his glance didn’t leave the screen of his phone. I gulped worriedly – now it’s time to run away!
I already stood up, but then I noticed Heechul’s reason, for standing in front of the door and leaning against it. ! I’m captured! But then I discovered the door from the bathroom.
I was probably not the only one, who thought of escaping – Hyukkie jumped off Minnie’s bed and raced to the bathroom. Unfortunately we both arrived there at the same time, trying to get inside the other room, but not only not only the narrow door and our wide, hot and especially strong shoulders prevented us from escaping. I could see four arms being wrapped around Hyukkie’s body, while six other hands touched me.
Zhou Mi had literally back-hugged MY Hyukkie, while Henry did the same with both of them! Unfortunately my situation wasn’t at nice as theirs… only Wookie was gentle, but everything he did, was that he held my hands firmly, while Shindong grabbed my belt and pulled me backwards, causing my pants to tighten up dangerously at an extremely important spot! Kyu wasn’t even comparable anymore with Shindong! One of his rough hands was placed on my chin and dig its’ nails into my lower lip, while the other hand exerted pressure only a few inches above my hurting , so he could perfectly increase the already urgent feeling to piss into my pants!
And Heechul and Minnie were watching in joy and amusement.

I nearly couldn’t handle the pressure on my bladder anymore and I started to whimper defeated. But they didn’t even respond, they only started to laughed! I started to throw my head from one side to the other and kept making ‘ah’ sounds, because I nearly felt the liquid leaving my body.
“AHAHAHA he already got a , huh?” Kyu mocked me and increased his pressure on his lower hand.
“NOOOO! Let me go, I need to pee!” I screamed, after feeling my boxers getting a bit wet and pushed Kyu and Shindong away with all my power.
“Aish… he and Hyukkie are really the same! They always need to pee!” Minnie exclaimed and thank god Wookie let go of my hands immediately.
I rushed into the bathroom and finally got rid of my problem, while I only heard a horrified scream from outside.
“AAAAAAAHH!” Hyukkie squealed, causing my body to tremble in fear. But I decided not to waste any other thoughts, how they are probably harming my poor Hyukkie right now…

I stayed in the bathroom for about 10 minutes, until I could hear them talking, when I pressed my ear against the door.
*WHAM!* and someone *cough* Kyu *cough* hit the door, causing me to curse in pain vociferous.
A dirty laughter came from outside. Of course it was Kyu! And soon the others joined.
“Now come out Hae, we’re about to leave, it’s getting boring!” Shindong announced and I opened the door slowly a few centimeters, just that much, that it was enough to stick my head through the gap, to see where they were.
My glance wandered from the right to the left side – from Zhou Mi and Henry, who were sitting squeezed on the small armchair, over to Hyukkie, who shook his head furiously – who the hell knows why – then to Minnie, who was sitting comfortable on his bed and he his lips after swallowing something, then further to Wookie, who was sitting beside him, also eating sweets with Shindong, who was lying next to him, while he let his legs dangle and finally my glance landed on Heechul, whose eyes were still locked onto the screen on his smartphone.
Wait… Zhou Mi, Henry, Hyukkie, Minnie, Wookie, Shindong, Heechul … WHERE’S KYU?!
My worried glance wandered around again and I couldn’t, but stare at that. My Hyukkie! Tied up with a handkerchief tied around his mouth, preventing him from speaking. How comes I haven’t seen that before?!
I gasped and in the next second, when two arms were wrapped around my waist and I was pulled out from my safe spot, out into the cruel world. Or at least the cruel world of the hospital room, where Kyuhyun and Heechul rule!

“Why do you have to torture us that much?! You let go of Kyu and Minnie way easier!” I shouted, when Minnie and Kyu were done tying up my hands and legs, then they pushed me onto the chair, Hyukkie was tied onto and laughed devilish with the others.
“Because Minnie is injured.” Henry announced and pointed at Minnie, who lifted his shirt to show everyone the bandage around his rib territory. But of course, Kyu covered his body with Minnie’s shirt as soon, as we all saw his wound. I sighed and rolled my eyes before I asked with a definitely too scared voice:
“And what do you want to do with US?”
“Actually I don’t remember.”
Kyu replied shrugging, causing everyone to gasp and Wookie, Minnie and Shindong even to choke, while Hyukkie sighed relieved.
“But since we were tortured as well, you are destined to experience the same!” he went on and his dirty smirk returned.
“You and Hyukkie are surely close, huh?” Wookie asked after a while and winked at me and I only stared at him cluelessly, causing him to go on:
“I mean… you even his lips…” he smirked as evilly as Kyu and from the corner of my eye I could see Heechul looking up from his phone. And what else would he do, when not smirking?!
“What?! You saw that?!”
I shouted worriedly, unconsciously what I was saying. All of the ‘respond’ I became, was only some laughter from several rivals here in that room.
“Of course we saw that, Hae! But not everyone did, so would you mind to repeat that task?” Kyu asked and grinned insanely after seeing my shocked expression. Hyukkie’s face became all pale and he gulped loudly, causing the others to laugh even harder, while we had to go through hell!
“That’s all what we want. A hot open-mouthed kiss and then you are free!” Kyu explained causing me to gasp.
“If you want to see two guys kissing like that, then go and watch some as you always do!” I fired back and compressed my eyelids.
“As always? You’re the one, who stole that stuff from dad!” and here we go…
“I didn’t! He hid it there!”
“And who should you believe that? Maybe my ?”
“Don’t go too far, my little dongsaengs. That’s getting disgusting, if you imagine it…”
Heechul announced and rescued me, but he was again just staring at his phone. Hell, what is he doing?!

Seeing me distracted, Kyu quickly took that opportunity and slapped my thigh, causing me to groan in pain, before he pressed my face against Hyukkie’s, after he removed the handkerchief from his mouth.
“You’re really too .” Zhou Mi mocked Kyu and smirked, before he HELPED Kyu, by pushing our faces, until our lips were touching again. Well… actually they didn’t, since I couldn’t shut my mouth anymore, so his nice, plump, pink lips disappeared in my mouth, where I could and them, without anyone noticing it! No, no, no, no, no, Donghae! Don’t turn into such a like Kyu!
“Okay, that’s boring.”
Henry exclaimed and helped us a lot, by saying that, since the others agreed and let go of us. And as the devil, that Kyu was, he probably had the requirement to smack the back of my head, before he sat beside Minnie.

“Okay, to let you feel less uncomfortable, I suggest, everyone tells the others about the most embarrassing situation in his life. And don’t you dare to come up with some bull!” Wookie commanded and right afterwards the door was slammed and Heechul was gone. What a coincidence…
“Alright, then! You go first, Wookie!”
Shindong answered immediately and clapped his hands amused, after Wookie threw a death glare at him.
“Tch. Alright, since it was my idea, and we’re all friends… so we won’t spread secrets right?” we only nodded in agreement, though I’m not sure, if anyone even listened, since it wasn’t interesting yet. Then he went on with:

“Oh god… okay. It was about two weeks ago, what makes it only worse... I was out with some friends and we were having fun at an amusement park. Then my friends forced me to go for a ride on the Ferris wheel, and as soon as we were at the highest place it stopped, as it always does. They began to shake the gondola lightly, and laughed crazily, while I nearly died, because I was that scared. And without even thinking I hugged one of them – to be exact, he was the youngest, so they still mock me because of this. Even though they stopped to shake it immediately, after I started to scream hysterically, I cried for several hours…” Wookie explained with his head bent down, while we all listened quietly.
“Oh yeah, I remember that! It was horrible! Everyone was staring at us, like we were him up there or something like this!” with the word ‘of Shindong Kyu winced and he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.
“Your turn, Shindong!” Wookie announced and hit Shindong’s thigh hard.
“But-…”
“TELL US!”
he shouted angrily, probably still very embarrassed because of his story.

“Tch. No need to shout, I’m not deaf! Well…okay… some years ago, when I still was in elementary, my sister promised to take me with her to high school for one day. When we went there I was all proud of myself, that I was there and so on, but actually I was only following Noona. I didn’t even pay attention to her words anymore, I stared at some students or sometimes into rooms, when the doors were opened. Without realizing it, Noona led me into the girls toilet and she even accompanied me into one of the cabins… But this wasn’t even the worst! You know, I used to be a real braggart, so I told everyone of my class, that I was going to high school at that day, and when Noona and I went back out of the toilets, they saw me… coming out from there… holding hands with my sister… all I hoped, was that they should think Noona wasn’t my sister…” Shindong told us and ended up in a low whisper, when he was resting his elbows in his lap, while he shored up his forehead with his hands.
“Did they find out?” Henry asked and raised an eyebrow, while Shindong only shook his head lightly and answered:
“Tch. They knew it right away, because my stupid Noona introduced herself as my sister!”
“Oh…”
Henry and Zhou Mi responded compassionately.
“Okay, your turn, Zhou Mi!” he squeaked happily! How is he able to be on the edge of crying and change his mood in a few seconds into… this?!

“Erm… my cousin used to play a lot with me when we were younger. She often visited us with her family, though she was even 8 years older than me. I think I was seven back then, and she always wanted to play so girlish games. Actually I liked it too, because it’s really funny to play with her. You know, she loved it to put make-up on me and she always did it, but after a while she got the ‘brilliant’ idea, also to DRESS me like a girl, which means she forced me to wear real dresses, sometimes even with stockings and even some pairs of high heels! I still liked it to play with her, but once, I was absolutely dressed as a girl – she even bought a wig for me – she dragged me to the mall! WITH HER FRIENDS!”
“Hm… but that’s not a bit your fault!”
“Tch… that might sound like it, because… because I haven’t told you that… we did that a few times, and afterwards we laughed about those idiot, who really thought I was a girl. But then I accidently went into the boys toilet – I mean I’m a man so it was right, but I was wearing a dress and so on… and as the real man I already was back then, I also used urinals, since it was a bother for me to go into those dirty cabins. And then everyone found out…”
Hell it was already hard enough, not to burst out laughing when Wookie told us his embarrassing story, it became worse, when Shindong did, but this is too much!

Thank god, it wasn’t only me, who started to laugh crazily – actually everyone joined in the end, except of Zhou Mi, who was still embarrassed and sad, because of his experience.
“I want to hear Henry’s story, that’s surely going to cheer me up!” he said and smirked at the latter, who stared at him worriedly.

“Uhmm… last weekend-…” he began, but was interrupted by an interested ‘uuuuhhh’ riot, causing him to chuckle, but then he blushed immediately and went on:
“…I was texting with a friend, and all the time he told me, what he was doing to his girlfriend right now… for example he said, ‘he’s going to leave hickeys all over her body’ and so on, just erted stuff, which made me sick… and unfortunately in the end even aroused. But it was too much to handle, when he called me, when both of them were , so I sneaked into my parents’ room and stole some of their videos, since they won’t even miss them. So, while I was getting rid of my ‘problem’, my friend hadn’t even closed the call, so you could say, everything you could hear were some people like crazy. When I was about to , I was only concentrated on myself, so I didn’t realize, that my friend and his girlfriend were laughing about me, nor I could hear the fast steps of my mother, who opened the door, when I just released myself. In the end she apologized with the words ‘she thought I was hurt’… but then she saw those videos and became furious. Hahaha!”
“And then?!”
we all shouted in unison, unable to wait for the answer.
“Then she left blushing with her videos. Hahahahahaha!” he replied laughing.
“Looks like, we aren’t the only ones with erted parents, huh Hae?” Kyu asked and smirked at me.
“Yeah, but in our family it’s dad, who’s watching gay ! Err… oops…” I accidently told them, but hey, we’re friends, and that what Henry just told us, isn’t even comparable with that!
“Okay. I want Kyu to go on!”
Henry announced and smirked devilish.
“Sure, if I can think of something, since I’m nearly never embarrassed!” Tch… just think of that, what happened a while ago!
“Mmh… maybe that… I was busy playing starcraft-…”
“Of course, what else. Come on, Kyu, we all know that, that’s what you’re doing NON-STOP!”
I shouted annoyed and earned a death glare from him, which only caused me to smirk.
“Well, as I just said… I was playing starcraft, when I got a private message from someone. The person introduced itself as ‘Seohyun’ and I immediately thought of that hot girl, who attends senior class. We were chatting for several days and weeks and became really close friends. Once she asked me, if I’d want to meet her, and I answered excited ‘yeah, of course!’. Indeed, we met at a park near the school and she looked somehow strange, but I kept telling myself, I was imagining things. Also, that thought fade away, when she started to touch my thighs and even pecked my cheeks! I let her do, whatever she wanted, since I was quite excited about that, including touching private parts of my body. But what me made me scream, like she was trying to kill me, was when she forced one of her legs between mine, so I could feel ‘her’ !”
I guffawed like crazy – just like all the others, but then I got scared when he said this:
“Hae, my cute little brother! Don’t you want to tell us your story?”
“Ahahah-… huh? Err…! No!”
I stuttered.
“But I chose you, which means, it’s your turn! Now tell us!”
“Come on Hae, nothing is more embarrassing than the last two stories!”
Wookie exclaimed still laughing because of Kyu’s story.

“Alright, I got it…” I answered defeated, after I realized, that there won’t be a way out anymore.
“Well, at Tuesday, Hyukkie-…”
“No! I know, you two have about thousand embarrassing stories, you could tell, so choose something, that doesn’t everyone know!”
Kyu interrupted me, with a devilish smirk.
“But-…”
“Come on, Hae!”
the others pleaded and I was defeated once again…
“Uhm… I don’t know, if this is comparable, but even you said, nothing can be worse than the last two stories… It’s maybe one or two years ago, when I went to a florist with dad, because he wanted some special flowers for mum. I resisted to go with him, but he forced me, and I ended up being there extremely bored. I was walking through the whole house and didn’t even look at the flowers, until I found a cactus. I was all excited, when I saw it and of course I had to touch it several times, just to prove me wrong, that it hurt. But it did, so don’t make the same mistake. When we were about to leave, I hid in a corner, just to make sure, nobody would see me, since I couldn’t stand it anymore and I had to pee.” I was interrupted by Minnie’s shout: “Sounds like a Hyukkie-story!”, which caused everyone to laugh, except Hyukkie of course, and to comfort him a bit, I went on: “I didn’t even piss onto the plants, but when I was done, I got punished. Not by dad, not by the florist nor the owner of the store. But by a plant – a carnivorous plant. It seriously ‘bit’ me, or whatever these damn creatures do, in my… thing! And afterwards I got a loathsome infection and had to put that disgusting cream onto it…” I ended my story and bit my lower lip, while I bent my head down in embarrassment and the others laughed insanely and it got even worse, when Kyu that shouted:
“I KNEW IT! THAT CREAM WAS MEANT FOR !” He jumped off the bed, while he was pointing at me and I only rolled my eyes and pointed at Hyukkie.
“Your turn!” I said before my smile turned into an evil smirk, that everyone showed back then.

“Huh? Aaaah, but…!”
“Hyukkiiieeeee~”
Minnie said threatening. Hyukkie’s glance rushed through the whole room, until he faced the floor, since everyone was smirking at him. Indeed, that’s not really encouraging…
“Okay… when I was younger I used to do the most stupid things-…”
“You still do~!”
Minnie interrupted him, again causing everyone to laugh except Hyukkie.
“Yah! I don’t…! So… for example I accidently pushed my foot through the gap from our fence and it stuck there. Once my head even stuck in a cooking pot, so to make it short, my doctor was it quite used to see me – in companion from things, where my body parts were stuck in. But once it was worse, because I stuffed my mouth with a whole packet of chewing gum, because I wanted to create huge bubblegum bubbles and thought, the more gum, the bigger the bubble. But in the end I wasn’t even able to open my mouth anymore, and because it was that embarrassing I didn’t tell my parents, instead I just went to school as usually. But after a while the gum became hard and it even started to hurt a bit. So when friends were talking to me, I tried to answer with gestures, so they wouldn’t find out and laugh at me. Soon I realized, that I won’t be able to do this forever, and already thought of a way, how I should tell mum and dad. But then Sungmin, that idiot had to tickle my nose and I had to sneeze… so I hoped I’d spit out all of it, but instead of that, I just finally blew my bubblegum bubble, and it was HUGE! Unfortunately it popped after a second and left chewing gum all over my face, except my mouth, so at least I was able to breathe. Even our teacher saw that and immediately informed my parents and called even the emergency, whose doctors already knew me… Junsu and Sungmin kept laughing at me because of this for several weeks…” Hyukkie finished his story and was surrounded by seven laughing idiots. Including me.
“Hahahaha! And we… hahahaha! And we… ahahaha… still do!”
Minnie explained through his laughter, which was nearly impossible.
Then Hyukkie stared at Minnie, while his embarrassed expression slowly changed into a devilish smirk, just like ours! , Kyu’s really affecting us!

“I don’t know anything to tell you!” Minnie tried to talk his way out, but we didn’t let that happen, just when Hyukkie the following sentence said, that caused us to gasp, Minnie thought of something:
“Just think of something, like what you did on Wednesday – you know… what you said to you ‘Kyu’ or rather Heechul.” he kept wriggling his eyebrows making us all go crazy.
“NO! No way! Nobody will ever find out what happened back then! I’ll tell you something else, but not that!” his ‘firm’ decision turned out as a pitiful plead, which was accepted immediately – as long as he tells something else. And as soon as we leave, we’ll force Hyukkie to tell us, what he refused to tell us!
“It’s not even approximately comparable with those things, you told, but well… I still hate it just to think about it! When Hyukkie and I were attending elementary, I was something like a real swot, I was studying every day and never got a marks, worse than A. In second grade, I was used to do my homework, along with a lot of other exercises, because of boredom or whatever, I just did more, than needed. Once I didn’t do my homework, and I realized it, when I went to school. I was scared, what our teacher would say, so I hid in the toilets for two hours. I was crying all the time, but then suddenly she found me! And of course she asked me things like ‘what happened’ and ‘why are you crying’, but what seemed to interest her more were things like ‘why didn’t I attend class?!’. I confessed, still crying like a baby, that I forgot to do my homework, and her reaction made the situation only worse. First she laughed awkwardly, then she got a bit angry and said somehow despising: ‘You didn’t have to do homework, yesterday.’. From that day she hated me, and I stopped being such a swot.”
Minnie finished and bit his lower lip nervously, while everyone stayed quiet, until Hyukkie finally shouted:
“That’s really not comparable with our experience and I know, something that would fit as such a story perfectly!”
“Tell us!”
we all shouted, while Minnie’s jaw dropped and he started to shake his head.
“You… you wouldn’t tell them…” he mumbled and stared frightened at him.
“Come on, Minnie. We told you things, that were way worse, just think about Henry or Kyu!”
“But-…”
Kyu covered his mouth and nodded to Hyukkie, mentioning him to go on talking, while I raised my thumb to him, which he responded with the same gesture and smirked – just as everyone else now… again.
“Wednesday – the day I was ill, we were playing ‘hide and seek’ and Minnie got a real damn good hiding place in his cellar. I convinced Heechul to help me looking for him, and he told me he fell asleep in a corner. So we decided to play a little prank on him and he even convinced me to record it, but our plan turned out completely different from expected. I followed Heechul into the cellar and hid behind the wall, while I was looking at them from afar. I only heard Minnie’s scream after a while, when he was about to walk back upstairs. He nearly discovered me, so Heechul really saved us, by touching his shoulder. So Minnie screamed in fear and ran away hiding in another room, while Heechul and I followed quietly, suppressing our laughter. He was sobbing in a corner, but after some seconds, when Heechul was standing near him, he started to shout ‘Kyu? Kyu is that you?’. Heechul positioned himself directly in front of him, and we planned to scare him, by switching on the lights out of the blue, but his next sentence let us froze-…”
“NO! DON’T TELL THEM, OR I KILL YOU!”
Minnie shouted in horror, after he finally was able to free himself from Kyu’s grip, but Kyu was faster and he grabbed Minnie’s hips and pulled him back onto his lap, while he was supported by Shindong and Wookie, who kept Minnie’s hands in place and covered his mouth anew. Then Kyu nodded smiling again, mentioning Hyukkie to go on again. Kyu’s all excited!
“Err… where was I? Oh right! Heechul stood in front of Minnie, who started to caress Heechul’s cheeks gently and then he really said: ‘Kyu, are you here to have with me?’.”
After that sentence everyone’s jaw dropped, but Hyukkie had still something to say, while he bit his lower lip:
“Then he continued with ‘Erm… really Kyu… I don’t want to be harsh. Not that I don’t want to … no really, I’d love to! But… isn’t that a bit fast? I mean, I really like you and…’ that’s it. He didn’t end that sentence he only gulped loudly.” Hyukkie finished and started to guffaw like crazy and I joined soon, after I got it, what he just said right now. The others also seemed, like they enjoyed it, since everybody was laughing like crazy now. Everybody except Minnie and Kyu.

Our fun ended, when a dramatic clapping Heechul went inside our room and said:
“You all had nice stories! I wonder what the listeners will say!
with that he pressed a button on his smartphone, which he was still carrying around and started to laugh evilly.
No… devilish!

 


Hrhrhrhr finally a chapter that's longer than my usual 3k words xD
Sorry for mistakes - if grammar, spelling, typos whatever xD
Have fun :D