blush

Descendants of the darkness

 

“Don’t tell me that you didn’t know?” Yesung smirked.

Eunhyuk gritted his teeth in response.

“Even if he didn’t tell you, you should be able to figure it out right?” Yesung walked casually towards eunhyuk. Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes, his senses alert.

“Don’t you notice how he sometimes moves too fast, too accurate, and too predator like?”  Yesung suddenly attacked. Thin threads of blood came lashing at eunhyuk and eunhyuk tried to dodge them. Although he managed to evade some, he still got cut on his arm and chest.

 “You are fast.” Yesung commented. “But not fast enough.” He disappeared and before eunhyuk knew it, yesung hit the side of eunhyuk’s neck, stunning him.

He is too sarcastic to be telling the truth about him being worried about donghae. He must be one of donghae’s enemies and knew that donghae is living in the shrine and came to target me. I can’t believe how easily I was overpowered; I have never faced a vampire in my entire 150000 years of life. How pathetic I must be.

“I hit a major nerve and you are unable to move until the nerve is back to where it was.” Yesung said as he held eunhyuk by the hair and pulled him up.

“How disappointing, I was expecting much more. No wonder demons are said to be the weakest of all supernatural creatures.” Yesung nodded in understanding.

“You see, I am recovering from being cut into pieces and need a lot of blood. If I drink yours, I would recover faster and become stronger.” Yesung tilted his head so that the side of his neck is exposed.

“what a feast you’ll be.” Yesung smirked and sank his fangs in.

I have to warn donghae…

Meanwhile at the shrine, siwon was puzzled.

“Didn’t that brat apologize to you and bring you home?” Siwon asked.

“Nope, I didn’t see him.” Donghae said.

“That brat must have slacked off, he is so going to get it from me!” Siwon raged.

“Actually, i-“ Donghae was cut off when he heard eunhyuk voice in his head.

“Donghae, you are in danger! Someone named yesung is here and he looked dangerous. I don’t think I can hold him back any longer. Run…”

Donghae narrowed his eyes as he understood what happened and clenched his fist.

“I’ll bring him back.” Donghae said before he ran towards the forest in inhuman speed.

Using the trees to guide him, he managed to find the location of eunhyuk but when he arrived, all he saw was a pale, injured eunhyuk lying on the ground and a lingering presence of yesung. Donghae sighed and frowned.

“Donghae, bring him back. Heal him and get the information you need.” Yunho hyung ordered mentally.

“Yes, my lord.” Donghae muttered as he lifted eunhyuk and sling him over his shoulder. Flashing back to the shrine, donghae walked towards the kitchen, ignored all of siwon’s questions and lay eunhyuk on the table.

Closing the door before siwon can come in, donghae went over to eunhyuk and analyzed him.

“Major nerve bent, broken elbow and  four dislocated ribcage. The lashes must have went through those. Can’t believe it, a demon got dislocation…” donghae muttered.

He controlled the little blood flowing and tried to right the nerve. Finally, the nerve gave in to the pressure and became straight. Eunhyuk groaned and woke up.

“Try not to move too much while I do this.” Donghae said as he took eunhyuk left leg.

“Do wha- AHHHHHHHH” eunhyuk screams as donghae forced back the bone into the kneecap.

“Here, drink this.” Donghae handed a cup of potion that he always carry around. However, eunhyuk ignored him can continue to cuss in pain.

He is not going to drink at this rate…

Suddenly, an idea came into donghae’s head and he decided at risk it. He poured all of the potion into his mouth and kissed eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was shocked when he felt liquid flowing into his mouth and choked on the awful taste.

“What the hell donghae?!?!” eunhyuk glared at him.

Donghae just shrugged.

“A technique to make you drink the medicine.” He said nonchantly

Donghae turned around to wash his hands, just in time to miss eunhyuk’s faint blush.