Unforgettable night

Descendants of the darkness

Donghae POV

"Take care of the shrine neh?" Siwon smiled and waved.

"How do you expect a little boy to take care of a shrine siwon. i really don't know what you are thinking sometimes." Eunhyuk grumbled behind Siwon. He had raised violent objections when Siwon annonuced that i am suppose to watch over the shrine when they go and 'visit a friend's house'. Siwon knows that it's actually Hankyung that is watching over the house when they go to Taemin's birthday party.

after they left, Hankyung stepped out of the shadows. his black hair swayed slightly with the wind and his dark green eyes looked at me with their usual tenderness. He wears the exact same clothing as mine just in case someone comes and check.

"Prince Donghae." he bowed. 

"Don't go all formal on me hyung." i smiled and hugged him.

"have you chosen your suit?" he asked.

i nodded and clicked my fingers. Sparkles twirl around me and in a few seconds, i was dressed in a black satin suit, a red tie and white gloves. my mask is red in colour and has silver markings on it.

"You are so handsome, master. Master heechul will be satisfied." Hankyung hyung smiled.

i sighed in relief.

"Well, you must go now or you'll be late." Hankyung opened a portal and stepped aside.

"Bye Hyung." i waved. Gosh, i feel like cinderella or some sort.

"Have fun master." 

------------------------

Heechul was leaning on the door and he looks stunning. Expected of the diva...

When he caught sight of me, he grinned and strode towards me. Grabbing my arm, he pull me towards him and place a light kiss on my lips.

"I like the suit." he smiled.

"I knew you would."

"Well, count yourself lucky that your partner is me. i am going to make this night unforgettable." he grinned.

"And that's what i am worried about..." i mumbled as he pulled me into the ballroom of Taemin's mansion.

The ballroom is decorated in a lovely shade of blue and white. the center is cleared for dancers and the sides are full of tables for peope to rest. Heechul pulled me towards the food tables and started filling up plates of food.

"You must eat your fill donghae. you never know when you can eat this kind of food again. how did you even survive on those pills anyways, they taste dull." Heechul babblered. He never liked those blood pills, he tried surviving only on them for a few weeks before he went bersek and almost attacked a servant. Blood Pills are replacement of human blood, it's a way to prevent vampires from depending on humans for blood so they created them. 

Heechul took me to an empty table and put all the food in front of me.

"Tuck in sweetheart." he smiled before taking a slip of wine.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" i asked as i ate slowly. i must savour every single thing tonight.

"I ate before i came here." he smirked while i rolled my eyes. Seriously, he really has no self control...

"And there is your Eunhyuk and Siwon." He points behind me.

i looked behind and saw both of them talking to Taemin. Both of them look so sophiscated. 

"So shall we avoid them?" i asked as i wiped me lips with a tissue.

"Taemin won't let you. He knows that you don't know them and since they are his friends, he will introduce you to them." Heechul said and gave me a glass of wine. i sniffed it and smiled. my favourite...

"And there he comes..." Heechul said.

And then i felt hands on my shoulders. i looked behind me and saw Taemin smiling at me.

"It's been soooo long Donghae!" i stood up and let him embrace me.

"It's has only been two centuries..."i smiled.

"Way too long. Anyways, i'd like to introduce you to Siwon and his familiar, Eunhyuk. they are my friends." he gestured behind him. i looked up and realised that both of them are standing behind Taemin. 

i bowed to them and smiled.

"Hello, i am Donghae. it's nice to meet you." 

Siwon took my hand and kissed it softly.

"It's an honor to finally meet you, your highness."

before i could reply, heechul groaned.

"Don't treat me as if i am invisible Taemin."

"You are irritating as always heechul..." Taemin scowled.

"Greetings, your highnesses." Eunhyuk bowed to us.

"See, at least this guy has some manners in him." Heechul went over to eunhyuk and slung his arm over Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"Say, is it the first time you attend something as weird as this?" Heechul asked Eunhyuk as if he has known him for years.

"Erm... Yea?" Eunhyuk said hesitatedly.

"I knew it. all the weird ideas come from Taemin neh." Heechul smirked.

Taemin narrowed his eyes in annoyance.

"Don't test my patience heechul." he growled.

"Relax little lord taemin, it's your birthday. if you frown too much you'll get wrinkles." heechul singsong to taemin. i can totally see taemin's reslove breaking...

"Then you'll pay for all the facial treatments i have to do to get rid of those wrinkles." Taemin said hotly.

"And why should i do that? you are not my mate or anything taemin. your status are lower than mine love, remember your place, dog." heechul smirked.

Their bickering is usual and normally those too are always at odds...

Taemin lost it and flare up. his eyes turned blue and all the glass in the room shattered. i felt a glass cut my cheek and blood trickled down.

"Time to go love." heechul took my arm and teleported us back to the shrine.

"Must you do that? it's his birthday you know?" i asked. i find it amusing seriously, those two cousins always make me laugh. their fights always get them into trouble with leeteuk hyung and even papa don't know what to do with them. 

"I told you, i'll make it an unforgettable night." he smirked.

"Looks like little donghae has a cut." heechul lean in and the cut.

Vampire saliva has extraordinary healing powers but are quite limited. in a few seconds, i felt my wound closing.

"Thanks Heechul."i smiled.

"Anything for you love." He smirked and went into the shrine, pulled hankyung hyung out and vanished.

---------------------------

i don't really know how to describe clothing so... whatever^^

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE^^