Oww...

Descendants of the darkness

Donghae stomped a broom that he was holding and it snapped into 2. He doesn't know why he has to do the chores of the shrine and help that brat Eunhyuk. He growled in annoyance as he remembers how Eunhyuk had told him to sweep the floor and all that stuff.

Flashback...

"Here, sweep the floors." Eunhyuk threw an old broom to Donghae.

"And why should i do that?" Donghae asked. He really has never done any chores in his whole few thousands of life. He doesn't even know how to use a broom...

"Because firstly, you are a freeloader. Siwon won't tell me about why do you come here so i have to make you work in order to make you pay back your rent." Eunhyuk smirked and walked away.

"Chop chop." Eunhyuk waved and went to make lunch.

End of flashback...

"Stupid bastard!!!" Donghae threw the broom against a tree nearby and sensed a presence behind him. 

"What do you think you are doing?" Eunhyuk asked calmly as though he expected this outcome.

"I am not going to do this anymore!" Donghae shouted. 

"Hmm... I knew it. you are a spoiled brat aren't you." Eunhyuk smirked.

"Say what?" Donghae demanded. If his powers are not sealed, that brat will be sooo dead...

"Your hands are smooth and pale, that shows that you have never done any housework before. which also means that you are from a rich family. Rich families don't let their children to stay in a shrine like this so you must have done something wrong. Did you kill someone or something?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I-" donghae was about to deny when suddenly he heard someone else talking to him.

"You could have saved him! You are weak, that's why he died!" Auntie...

"It's was all your fault! i can't believe the royal family has breed a weakling." Donghae could see his uncle sneering at him.

"You might as well have caused his death, donghae." Cousin jessica smirked.

no...

it wasn't his fault...

but then eunhyuk had said the same thing without knowing anything, which means that it's all true. He caused his brother death...

"Cat caught your tongue?" Eunhyuk was enjoying donghae's distress, not knowing what was going through donghae's head.

"You bloody !" Donghae lost his composure and lurched forwards. clenching his fist, he punched eunhyuk's face and the impact sent Eunhyuk flying backwards.

Blood was pounding on donghae and he cupped his hands and darkness appeared, ready to strike the person who caused their master to be so angry.

"Relax hae." Donghae heard Yunho tell him.

he felt darkness leaving him and looked down on his wrist. Orchids forming a nice bracelet on his wrist, draining his darkness and anger. 

"Eunhyuk!" donghae heard Siwon cried out. 

he looked up and saw Siwon helping Eunhyuk to stand as Eunhyuk cupped his nose and blood drip from his hands.

i broke his nose... donghae thought faintly.

"Donghae?" Siwon asked questionly.

Donghae narrowed his eyes and muttered, " He deserves it." before walking out of the shrine and into the streets.

 

-----------------------

i forgot to hide chapter 5 the last time so sorry^^

Anyways, here is the complete chapter 5. 

ENJOY^^