Yesung

Descendants of the darkness

How long has it been since donghae has last drank from anyone. A month really, if he remember correctly. he has been ignoring his thrist at the shrine but then with kyuhyun in front of him, offering his neck is too tempting.

Donghae drank deeply and supported kyuhyun when he slumped onto the ground. When a vampire drinks from his servant, the bite would release endorphins into his blood stream. it would make the person experience extreme high and that was why there was a period of time where there are a lot of humans being used as food for the vampires. but then, it was banded by the council as the humans are being killed after the vampires drink them up and the population drop was too significant. 

after donghae finished drinking, he layed beside kyuhyun, waiting for his high to fade. He didn't really want to punch eunhyuk actually, it would just attract attention to himself. Eunhyuk would probably hate him now...

"I told you not to think about it." Kyuhyun said as he stood up.

"Anyways, you should head back before it gets dark hae." 

"yea..." donghae mumbled as he stood up and leaned against wall.

the thin thread of soul came back and tie itself back into donghae as it whispers, nothing...

"Good luck with the search, love." Kyuhyun brush his lips gently accross donghae cheek before a small gust of wind tells him that kyuhyun is no longer there.

"Don't worry, i will find my soulmate..."

-------------------------------------

 About a few miles away from where donghae is, eunhyuk is walking along the lake, kicking pebbles along his way.

That damn brat, he thought. After donghae left, siwon had made eunhyuk search for donghae and bring him back. Eunhyuk doesn't understand why is siwon so anxious to bring that rich brat back. to be honest, eunhyuk is quite happy that donghae has left.

Deep in his thought, Eunhyuk failed to sense the presense of a powerful man emerging from the lake. it was only when he stood in front of Eunhyuk that he realise that he was not alone.

"Hello, Eunhyuk." the man said in a deep voice.

"Who are you?" 

" I am Donghae's favourite cousin, Yesung." The man chuckled at an inside joke.

"Cousin?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, i was passing by when i smell his scent so i was wondering if he was thristy. afterall, it has been so long since he last drank." Yesung explained.

"Thristy? Drank?" it was getting more and more confusing for eunhyuk.

"Yes, he is a vampire didn't he tell you that?" Yesung asked.

A vampire? 

That brat?

That rich, pampered brat that has never done any housework???

"You gotta be kidding me..." Eunhyuk trailed off...