The invitation

Descendants of the darkness

Donghae POV

 i slipped out of the house and into the central square. it was deserted and looked lonely, just like me. Ever since he left me...

i shook my head. No, now it not the time to remember such a horrible thing.

sitting on the bench, i let one of the threads of my soul leave me. it flew around the town as it sense its surrounding, to find a matching soul. in other words, it's finding my soul mate. 

i glanced around me, the darkness is growing, always growing. But then, something alerted me. a presence, a very familiar presence.

My brother's, Heechul hyung.

I looked at the alley beside a fruits stall, the darkness is all coming from there. Suddenly, the shadows parted and a man stepped out. His blond hair, pale skin and the confident strides as he walked towards me.

"How is the search love?" he asked as he sat beside me.

"Still searching..." i muttered.

"Aww, don't be disheartened when you reap nothing from this town sweetheart." Heechul hyung ruffled my hair.

"I don't really expect anything from this tiny little town." i said nonchalantly as i played with the wind.

"But then, the restriction must be annoying neh?" 

"Of course it is. i can't use my powers fully. it's annoying." i growled.

" Hmm... i saw a guy with Siwon today, his familiar. he looks familiar." 

"It's Eunhyuk." i said as i saw my thread return.

"What?" heechul spun around to face me.

i hooked the thread around my fingers as i whispered to me. Nothing...

"Yea, and he cooks." the thread blinds itself back into my soul.

"He cooks?" heechul hyung asked faintly.

"Yea." i turned to face him, enjoying his state. It's not everyday that you can manage to shock the great kim heechul.

"that's cool i guess. anyways, i came here not only to talk to m favourite darling dongsaeng but to also give you this." He threw me an envelope.

"What is it?" i asked as i opened the letter.

I HEREBY INVITE LEE DONGHAE 

TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ON

THE 28TH OF FEB IN MY 

MANSION. THE DRESSCODE IS

...

"How nice of Taemin." i commented.

"Yea, the problem is that Siwon and his familiar are both invited as well." Heechul hyung said.

"I didn't know they are friends with Taemin..."

"Me either. so here's the plan. Hankyung will play the fake you while you attend the party as my partner. Luckily, it's a masked party so-" heechul hyung stood up and steps back into the shadows. "Chose a nice suit okay?" he smirked before the shadows engulfed him and his prescence disappeared.

Seriously heechul hyung, that's all he cares about.

The clothes...

 

 

-----------------

 

comment, subscribe and upvote^^