Kyuhyun

Descendants of the darkness

 

Donghae took a bus to the next town to continue his search for his soul mate. Whoever it is, he/she is a to find…

Donghae doesn’t have much patience like his brothers but that doesn’t mean he will give up. Finding his soul mate is the only way to be accepted by his relatives again.

He went into an empty pub and ordered a drink. The pub doesn’t have much customers and employees so while the waiter is busy, he let a thread of his soul slip out and do its job.

Then, the waiter came back and handed him the drink. Taking a slip, he wondered if he did the right thing back at the shrine. Siwon did let him stay and Eunhyuk, although he was a bastard, tolerated him. Breaking his nose is a bit overboard he decided.

Just then someone came in and sat on his table, took a slip of donghae’s drink and smiled at him.

“Why are you here kyu?” donghae asked the person, Kyuhyun.

Cho kyuhyun is a very devoted servant of donghae and had always looked after donghae. Donghae doesn’t know what to do if kyuhyun was gone. Donghae was passing by when he sensed hunters. He went to investigate and saw two dead bodies and a crying kyuhyun cowering from the two hunters. Donghae managed to snatch kyuhyun and run away to his mansion before the hunters realise and heal kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was very grateful and wanted to make a blood pact with donghae.

When a normal vampire makes a blood pact with a pureblood, they become their servant and unless their master dies, they can’t die. This also means that the servant must only drink from the master and not let anyone drink from them. If this rule is broken, their master will experience extreme pain and this is why there are not much servants left in the vampire world.

“Because master heechul is too busy to irritate you. That’s why he sent me.” Kyuhyun said cheekily.

Donghae was not the only master of kyuhyun. A few years after the blood pact, heechul came home from his job and met kyuhyun. They got along very well and heechul taught kyuhyun how to fight and all sorts of things. Then one day, donghae found kyuhyun kneeling in front of him saying he wants heechul to be his master too. A double blood pact, with two masters. It happens but is very rare. Donghae refused at first but when he saw kyuhyun’s face, he agreed. He doesn’t like to disappoint kyuhyun, not when the latter has yet to disappoint him.

“Busy bodies…” Donghae muttered.

“Aww, we just care for you neh.”

“Yea right.” Donghae snorted.

“ Anyways, stop thinking about the past hyung.” Kyuhyun looked at donghae seriously.

He averted his eyes and played with his fingers.

“I can’t believe you punched Eunhyuk though, it was poetry in action.” Kyuhyun laughed.

One of the benefits for the servants is that they can read their masters minds and donghae finds it irritating.

“Shut up…”

"Looks like someone is hungry..." Kyuhyun singsonged when he felt donghae's throat burning.

He took his master's hand and pulled him out of the pub. dropping a few notes on the counter, he took donghae to a deserted alley and his shirt.

Donghae suddenly have a powerful and painful desire to sink his fangsinto kyuhyun's throat and drink  but then, kyuhyun will be out for days if he does that.

his hunger grew when kyuhyun tilt his head sideways for better access. Kyuhyun didn't even have time to blink as donghae pounced on him and sank his fangs into his neck.

--------------------

TADA, a double update^^