Post-Anger

Top Love

 

 

 


The six girls of Lovely stormed down the long empty hallway trying to make sense of their whole situation.

“My God, I am so mad.” Chung Ae muttered stomping along behind Eun Ae. Eun Ae remained silent and continued to lead Lovely, although she herself could not be completely sure she knew where they were going. The point was to get Lovely and Teen Top as far away from each other as possible so that they could all calm down. They were all strong-headed women and once they got into it, it would be difficult to get anyone to back down.

“Unnie, where are we going?” JaeHwa piped up, breaking Eun Ae’s concentration.

“We’re leaving.” She replied shortly. She knew she shouldn’t be angry with Lovely, but she was frustrated and she had sincerely expected more of them.

“Unnie, don’t be upset.” Cho Hee whined tugging on Eun Ae’s arm. She didn’t approve of the cutesy act but Eun Ae knew when it came out, it was merely to calm the situation. Eun Ae sighed. She had to figure something out, and soon. Lovely was close but they were busy, and on top of that, they were all stubborn and prideful.

If only we could be as ‘Lovely’ as our names.

“Hey girls, there you are!” Their manager approached them when they turned a corner into another hallway. “I’ve been looking for you for a good 20 minutes!”

“We were in the practice room, where else would we be?” Ae Sook muttered in reply, pushing past him with the rest of the members.

“That’s why I was looking for you! You have a different room from now on.”

“What? Why?” Mi Hi asked.

“Teen Top related activities.” The manager replied quickly, taking the lead and moving toward yet another hallway.

“You couldn’t just come find us in there and tell us?” Cho Hee scoffed. They could have avoided that entire screaming match if their manager had been a little more thoughtful.

Their manager glanced at them sideways and twisted his mouth in distaste.

“Why do we have to give up our practice room?” Chung Ae murmured furiously.

“Girls, you have to-“

“We don’t HAVE to do anything.” Jaehwa interrupted. “Sunbae, tell us what’s going on with Teen Top before we nearly strangle someone again.”

“Again?” Their manager turned and looked at them, an anxious expression clouding his face.

Jaehwa looked at ground. She didn’t mean to mention that, it just came out. She could feel the Lovely members glaring at her, their looks sending tingles up and down her body.

“What happened? Did you get into an argument with your sunbaes?”

“We had a minor disagreement.” Cho Hee answered quietly.

“Define minor.”

“There was some yelling?” Mi Hi chimed in.

“You have got to be kidding me.” Their manager lowered his head and put his hand to it, using his fingers to rub his temples.

Lovely didn’t quite understand his reaction.  Why was Teen Top so important? They knew they had to have respect for their sunbaes, but did it count if Teen Top had never once been mentioned, much less introduced to them?

“Come on.” He mumbled angrily and hobbled off.

 

 

***

 

“Hyung!” Ricky pouted walking into Teen Top’s dorm room.

“Oh, you guys are back already?” CAP looked up from his book.

“Lovely was there!” Changjo replied a bit too loudly.

“Lovely was where?” L.Joe asked coming out of the kitchen holding a plate of fruit.

“Our practice room hyung.” Changjo explained.

“Why?” CAP asked. It did seem a bit strange that their juniors would be in their practice room, but maybe there was an explanation. They didn’t need to make a bigger deal out of this than it really was.

“I don’t know, but that one girl was yelling at them when I walked up.” Chunji huffed annoyed.

“You were there too? I thought you were at the photo-shoot.” L.Joe questioned, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

“Yeah, why were you there hyung?” Changjo asked, only now noticing Chunji had no real reason to be there.

“Um. I was…”

“Wait, you showed up with Mi Hi noona!” Ricky pointed out.

“Lee Mi Hi? The actress?” L.Joe questioned further.

“Her studio was in the same place as the photo-shoot. I offered to share a cab with her back to the company.” Chunji answered.

Ricky, L.Joe, Changjo and CAP looked at each other. This wasn’t making sense. Chunji didn’t seem to like Lovely, so why was he sharing cabs with Lee Mi Hi, Lovely’s rapper when he didn’t even need to go back to the company in the first place.

“So they were yelling at you?” CAP asked Ricky, changing the topic back to original problem.

“Mhmm. They were really upset that we were in their practice room. Chung Ae noona started yelling at us and asking why they had never heard of us before and now that they debuted, were all seeing each other all the time.” Changjo explained.

“But still, why did she need to yell?” L.Joe asked, shaking his head, blond strands rearranging themselves perfectly once more.

“Why were they in OUR practice room?” Chunji grumbled crossing his arms.

“Well we don’t know anything about them either. We’re just as confused as them. Did they let you explain?” CAP inquired.

“We tried but Chung Ae noona was really upset hyung,” Ricky answered, “And then she didn’t believe us and when Chunji started defending us, we all just started yelling at each other.”

CAP sighed and growled annoyed. He was normally calm, but he had a temper that he would rather keep under wraps. No one benefitted from their anger fits anyway.

“So what happened when you left?” L. Joe asked.

“Eun Ae noona said that we should all stay away from each other so we can avoid confusion and disagreements.” Changjo replied.

“Sounds like a good plan to me.” CAP spat. He just as annoyed of them as Lovely was. Distance was best. Even if they were in the same company, they were complete strangers. They had gone an entire year without meeting each other once; avoiding each other now should be just as easy.

L.Joe remained quiet this time. Chunji frowned slightly. He understood where the leaders were coming from, but somehow avoiding the situation didn’t really seem like a good option.

Teen Top remained silent. It was for the best. But then again, would the company want this? Perhaps this situation was a bigger deal to the groups than anywhere else. Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding and an overreaction.

But then again maybe it wasn’t.

Their silence was broken when Niel came into the dorm. Taking a look around, he knitted his eye brows together.

“Did someone eat all the cake?” Niel asked eyes rounding in worry.

The other 5 members broke into light laughter at the innocence of Niel’s concern.

Maybe they were being more dramatic than they needed to be.

 

 


A/N: HI! Its been months, but here ya go! To anyone who is still interested in this story, I'm writing chapters! If you aren't I totally understand! Please leave any and all comments! Kind, mean, constructive, angry, spazzing, all of it is greatly accepted <3