Chance Meeting

Top Love

 

Universal

 

“Girls! Come on hurry! Get in the car now, we can’t be late on such an important day!” Lovely’s manager yelled down the hallway.

“Calm down! We’re coming! Do you think it’s easy to practice for 5 hours, come home, shower and scarf down a meal in 15 minutes?!” Ae Sook yelled back as she emerged from a room in the long hallway.

“Yeah, we know how important today is to you but you have to realize it’s even more important to us. We’re going as fast as we can!” Jae Hwa put in as well coming out after Ae Sook.

“Sorry! We’re hurrying I promise!” Mi Hi apologized running out as well.

The manager gave them a look.

“I don’t think you understand just how important this is! We have to make a good impression to everyone! Teen Top already set the bar pretty high for you girls, you have to meet up to everyone’s expectations!”

Cho Hee appeared in the hallway just in time to hear the manager’s speech. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Why are you being like this? I thought we were in this for the love of it not to impress anyone.”

The manager’s face flushed red from anger.

“Yah!”

“Oh will you all calm down? The only reason everyone is like this is because we’re all nervous. So just shut it and calm down!” Chung Ae yelled appearing with Eun Ae next to her.

The manager looked ready to kill someone.

“Okay, calm down. We’re sorry, alright?” Eun Ae spoke up. “We’re tired and stressed. But we all know how important today is so please, let’s just move forward.”

She started walking down the hallway, but stopped in front of the manager.

“Next time, try to be a little more understanding with us. God knows we’re understanding with you. Let’s go everyone!”

The manager shook his head and smiled lightly.

“Always the group leader. I’ll give you girls a minute then.” And with that walked down the stairs.

Eun Ae looked back at the other members.

“Ready girls?” She smiled slightly. She was just as nervous as them, but as the leader she knew she had to stay strong.

“If we say no, do we have another week to prepare?” Cho Hee asked.

“Oh come on, it’ll be great!” Chung Ae smiled trying to lighten the mood.

“Right. We trained for this for a year. We know everything backward and forward. We can do this you guys!” Cho Hee smiled too.

“We won’t know until we try will we?” Mi Hi smiled and linked arms with Jae Hwa, who nodded in agreement.

“There’s the Lovely I know. We’ll be fine you guys.” Eun Ae laughed. “Let’s go~”

Jae Hwa

Mi Hi and I followed Eun Ae down the hallway. Lovely was set to have our first show case in less than an hour. I personally, was terrified. Singing in front of a crowd was always a dream of mine. I just never thought it would come so soon. Still, I tried my best to keep it inside so that no one else saw just how scared I really was.

“You feel as scared as I do Jae Hwa?” Mi Hi asked.

“Probably. You know how I get about these things.”

“Same way I do.” She smiled. We were called twins. We acted alike and looked alike, so I could always count on her to understand me.

“Wait.” Mi Hi stopped abruptly. “I forgot my phone.”

I gave her a look.

“Mi Hi! How could you, we’re already in a hurry!”

“I know, I know. But you know I can’t leave without it.”

“Aish, alright, let’s go get it. But we have to hurry!”

She nodded and pulled me back toward the practice room we had just come out of.

 

Eun Ae

“Where did Mi Hi and Jae Hwa go?” I asked glancing back and noticing they were gone.

“Knowing Mi Hi she probably forgot something.” Ae Sook replied looking bored.

Mi Hi was always very forgetful about important things. How she managed to become a successful actress was beyond me.

“Well I’m not waiting for her anymore. She better hurry!” I said walking backwards.

Suddenly I bumped into something. I turned around and my eyes widened in surprise. Behind me were 4 boys, dressed in nice suits. They didn’t look any older than us though.

Who are they?


Author's Note: I know this chapter but if I kept going it would have been really long! Keep reading and comment please~