What To Think

Top Love

 

“One, two, three.” Kim Eun Ae counted.

“Love, Love, Love, we are Lovely!” All six girls chanted together, sticking out their left hands into the shape of an L.

Jae Hwa made a face.

“This is so lame.” She spoke, staring at their reflection in the mirror.

“Well, with everything else the production team came up with, can you blame them for not caring about this?” Mi Hi replied, trying to be kind.

“They shouldn’t do things half assed if you ask me.” Ae Sook stated crossing her arms.

“It’s not half assed, it’s a decent attempt. To anyone else it would seem fine.” Cho Hee put in. She was the nicest one of the group, always trying to find the good in others.

“It . It’s not us at all.” Chung Ae said.

The five girls turned to look at their leader, wanting her take on the introduction the production team had shown them.

“We already did it once, can we still change it? Is it even worth changing?” Eun Ae asked them quietly.

The girls quietly contemplated this. They all wanted everything to be perfect, so that no one could hold something against them. They wanted to be known for their personal style, not for fitting in with some ridiculous standard for girl groups.

“I say we change it.” Ae Sook spoke confidently.

“To what?” Mi Hi countered. “We already have so much we have to know, why does this make a difference? Some groups don’t even have a creative greeting because they don’t need one.”

“Well either we have nothing or we have something good.” Jae Hwa spoke.

“Hang on; I have to take a call.” Mi Hi said annoyed as she put her vibrating cell phone to her ear.

“Hello?”

There was some sort of exchange over the phone, and Mi Hi nodded before quickly hanging up the phone.

“I have to-“

“Mi HI!” They all groaned. Mi Hi worked more than any of them did. For some reason she always took it upon herself to take every job offered to her, whether or not her managers and agents agreed.

“I’m sorry! I promise I will be back in time for practice. Let me know what you decide!” She quickly dashed out the door before any of her friends could stop her.

“Why does she always do that?” Eun Ae shook her head.

 

 

 

“Lee Mi Hi, Make up. Now.”

Mi Hi reluctantly moved toward the make-up station and sat herself in one of the cushioned seats.

“Where is Henry?” she asked looking around for her usual make-up artist.

“Henry is running a bit late.” Mi Hi heard someone speak from the chair next to her. Mi Hi looked over curiously to see who had answered her question.

“Funny seeing you here.” Chunji smiled at her.

Mi Hi froze. She didn’t know what to say. Out of all the people she had imagined could be sitting in that seat, he was the last person she would have thought of.

“What are you doing here?” She asked with a little more attitude than she meant.

“Well I just couldn’t resist seeing you babe.” He winked at her, making Mi Hi’s whole face flush red.

Chunji laughed.

“Teen Top has a photo shoot in room 3. We’re sharing this station with room 4 which apparently is you.”

“Oh.” Mi Hi looked around awkwardly. She hadn’t expected to see anyone she knew here. This was production for a new drama, and filming was barely getting under way.

“I thought you were filming for a different drama.” Chunji asked her.

“Oh.” Mi Hi snapped out of her thoughts. “I am. That one is almost over so this is my newest project.”

Chunji nodded in understanding.

“Wait, how did you know I was already filming for another drama?” Mi Hi asked him suspiciously.

“Um.” Chunji looked around nervously and scratched the back of his neck. “I’m a fan.” He looked away blushing slightly.

“You….” Mi Hi couldn’t even comprehend the sentence.

“Lee Mi Hi, center stage, room 4.” Someone announced before she had time to understand.

“Um, excuse me.” Mi Hi said and stood up to go.

“I swear I’m not a weirdo.” Chunji mumbled as she was walking away.

Mi Hi couldn’t help but laugh.

Chunji cracked a smile as he watched the talented girl walk away from him.

‘Maybe she isn’t as bad as we think.’

 

“This room right here?” Ricky asked.

Changjo nodded and reached for the door.

“Hyung, why are we here instead of the photo-shoot?”

“We have to practice for our special stage, remember? That’s why they took our pictures first.”

“Oh.” Ricky nodded understanding.

Both boys walked into the small room, only to find a bunch of girls sitting on the floor discussing. Not just any girls. Lovely.

“Oh!” Ae Sook pointed noticing them.

“Yah! What are you doing in a girl’s practice room?” Chung Ae yelled at them.

“W-what?” Changjo stuttered.

“You heard me!” She snapped again.

“Noona, we’re sorry! They told us to come in here and practice…” Ricky tried defending Changjo.

“Yeah well-“

“Enough.” Eun Ae pulled her back. “Fair is fair, we were supposed to leave back to the dorm 20 minutes ago. Be nice, they didn’t do anything wrong.”

“They’re always around. We never saw them as trainees, why now? I don’t like it; it makes me feel like something is going to happen.” She glared at both boys.

Eun Ae remained silent. It was true. These Teen Top boys kept appearing near them, and it was very confusing.

Maybe there really was something going on.

 



 

A/N: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for not updating faster! So much going on, its not even funny! But I'm trying to catch up with EVERYTHING so bear with me for a little! I love you all my readers subscribers and commentors <333