Angry

Top Love

 

“Thank you for all your hard work!” Mi Hi thanked the production crew the same way she did after every filming.

They all smiled in return and went back to their work.

Mi Hi turned around, only to bump into someone.

“Oh!” She gasped.

“Not very coordinated are you?” Chunji asked with a laugh.

“I-I…”

“Relax, I’m kidding.” He smiled kindly.

“O-Okay I guess.” Mi Hi looked away awkwardly. “I’m just gonna…” She moved around him and made for the door.

“Oh, you’re done?” Chunji asked catching up to her.

“For now. I have to be at practice with Lovely soon, so I thought I might as well leave early and stop by the practice room instead of going back to the dorm.”

“Are you always like this?” Chunji asked her as they reached the outside of the building.

“Like what?” Mi Hi asked trying to hail a cab.

“Distracted. Rushing from place to place. Thinking ahead. Busy?”

Mi Hi turned to look at him. Out of all the things she imagined he would say, she hadn’t expected any of those words. Chunji sensed her reaction and looked away embarrassed.

“Or I could be wrong…” he half whispered.

Mi Hi hadn’t really noticed she had been acting in any of those ways.

I guess I am too busy…

“Is there a reason you followed me outside?” She asked changing the subject and directing her attention toward the street again.

“Oh, that. I um, thought we could share a cab?” He smiled awkwardly.

Mi Hi looked at his smile and couldn’t help but smiled back.

“Um” she cleared realizing what was going on. “Sure I guess.”

 

 

Chung Ae glared at Ricky and Changjo who were still standing in the doorway, too shell shocked by the girl’s reaction to even move.

“Well?!” She snapped at them. “Why do we keep seeing you?!”

“Noona, we don’t know either…” Changjo began explaining quietly.

“Bull! There is a reason we can’t seem to go anywhere without bumping into you boys, and I think we deserve an answer!”

“Chung Ae!” Cho Hee yelled at her.

“What?! I’m sick of it!”

“There is no reason to yell. They obviously don’t know anything either.” Ae Sook put in trying to reason with her.

“Excuse me?” Chunji asked walking up to the scene with Mi Hi. “Who are you calling stupid?” he glared back.

“No one said anything about stupid.” Eun Ae replied to him flatly.

“What’s going on?” Mi Hi asked wide eyed.

“These es keep popping up everywhere and I’ve had it!” Chung Ae roared angrily.

“Chung Ae, breathe.” Jae Hwa put a hand on the girl’s shoulder.

“Noona-“

“Don’t call her that!” Ae Sook cut Ricky off frustrated.

“Yah, don’t yell at him!” Chunji snapped taking a step forward.

“Yah, don’t touch them!” Mi Hi pushed him.

“Don’t push him!” Changjo yelled yanking her hand away.

“Don’t grab her!” Cho He stepped up and separated them both.

“Stay away from us.” Chung Ae glared.

“We’re part of this company too.” Chunji returned the glare. “In fact, we’ve been here for much longer than you, so maybe you should remember your place.”

“YAH!” Mi Hi, Cho Hee, Jae Hwa and Chung Ae yelled moving at him.

“That. Is. ENOUGH.” Eun Ae said menacingly. Lovely looked back at their leader. Eun Ae was normally level headed. Seeing her lose her temper wasn’t something that happened often.

She walked into the middle of the groups and pushed everyone apart.

“Don’t Push!” Chunji yelled.

“Shut up!” She him. “Look, I don’t know what’s going on. Obviously you don’t know either. So let’s leave it here for today. Until we figure out what is going on, let’s all do each other a favor and stay as far away from each other as we can. It’s clear we don’t get along, so let’s not make things worse than they are. Tell the rest of your members so we don’t have any more problems like this.”

She turned to Lovely.

“Lovely, we’re leaving. The same thing goes for all of you. Get your stuff.”

She turned and gave Chunji one final look, bowing respectfully before walking away.

Chung Ae and Ae Sook followed pushing past the three boys. Ae Sook looked over at Ricky apologetically. She felt sorry that he had to go through all of that when he clearly was the most innocent out of all of them.

Jaehwa and Cho Hee nodded at them before rushing after the rest of the girls.

Mi Hi was the last one to leave, stopping to look up at Chunji. They made eye contact and his expression softened a bit.

“Mi Hi-“

“I have to go.” She cut him off and walked away.

Chunji watched her walk away, realizing he had given something to Mi Hi that probably wouldn’t go over well now.

“Aish what the heck!” Chunji huffed exasperated.

“Why are they like that?!” Changjo stamped his foot and pouted.

Ricky stood watching, not sure what to even do anymore.

“Let’s go.”

 


A/N: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's been forever, but here's a chapter to ease your anger towards me! Hopefully you still like the story! Leave comments please lovelies! <3 the more feedback I get the more excited I am to write! 

btw, teen top y bad boy overload anyone? O_O