Sensing

Top Love

 

 

 

“Girls! You did so well!” Lovely’s manager said with a huge smile.

The six girls looked away from the six boys to face their manager.

“What?” Chung Ae asked.

“I’m congratulating you! What’s with the looks?” He titled his head looking them over. “Oh, Teen Top. I see you met the girls.”

Both groups turned to face each other once again. There was something between them. Fear, tension, anger, confusion, anticipation, all rolled into one small space making for a heavy atmosphere that anyone would have been able to sense.

Eun Ae was the first to come to her senses.

“After a year, yes, we finally met our seniors.” She grabbed Jae Hwa and Mi Hi, who were closest to her, and pulled them down into a bow.

“Thank you, it was nice meeting you. Work hard.”

The rest of Lovely got the hint and bowed as well.

Teen Top looked genuinely confused.

“What the heck is going on?” Chunji muttered as him and the rest of the members returned the bow awkwardly.

Lovely’s manager noticed all of this. He wasn’t the type to just let things slip by.

“Yah, did something happen?”

“Why?” Ae Sook asked looking at him blankly.

“Ae Sook. I know that look. You’re not telling me something.”

“I think it’s the other way Jae Hwa mumbled to herself.”

“What?!” their manager glared.

“Please calm down. We’re all just tired and confused. It’s been a long day and-“ Mi Hi started but was interrupted by her cell phone ringing.

“Um. Excuse me.” She bowed apologetically before walking away to answer the phone.

“Okay, what’s going on girls?” the manager asked again, crossing his arms like parents do to let them know he was serious.

Chung Ae rolled her eyes.

“We’re tired and confused. Just let us go so we can figure out what is going on. I have sketches to work on too you know.”

The manager looked them over.

“Sorry, the producers of the drama called and said they need me for filming tonight. Since we’re done with the performance, I’ll leave first.” Mi Hi said as she rejoined the group.

“You are all so busy!” The manager yelled in annoyance. “Fine, let’s go. Say goodbye to your seniors, you’ll be seeing them a lot more now.

Lovely glanced at each other. That wasn’t exactly a comment they wanted to hear.

“See you soon I guess.” Cho Hee smiled awkwardly. She was known as the peacemaker and the calm one, but even she sensed something strange about their situation.

All six girls bowed, and all six boys returned the gesture, watching these busy, talented, and confusing girls walk away.

 

 

“Hyung, who are they?” Changjo asked CAP.

Teen Top was sitting in their waiting room, getting ready to leave back to their dorm.

“I know as much as you do. I met them two days ago like the rest of you did.” CAP replied, sitting himself down on a chair.

“Okay, let’s think about this rationally.” Chunji said leaning against a table. “They’re in the same company as us. They debuted a year after we did, with the exact same number of members.”

“Their ages are different, and they all have previous careers than being artists.” L.Joe added.

“I like them.” Ricky smiled. “Ae Sook noona is pretty!”

“They’re all pretty!” Changjo agreed.

“Yes, they’re pretty and talented, but there’s just something about them I don’t understand.” CAP replied thoughtfully.

“L.Joe, you seem to know more about them than we do.” Chunji asked his fellow member quite directly.

L.Joe looked at them silently.

“I don’t know much more than you. Lovely was a bit of a secret when they first joined a year ago. That’s probably why we’re like this now.” He replied.

“Hyung-“ Niel started.

“We should go. We have rehearsal early tomorrow, and another interview later.” L.Joe cut him off and walked out the door before anyone could ask him anymore questions.

“Come on.” CAP stood up and followed suit, making the other four boys head out the door as well.

Sister group. Chunji repeated in his head.

Somehow, he didn’t like the sound of that.

 


Author's Note: Seemingly random chapter right? Still, its part of the story so I hope you enjoy it! There will be more Teen Top/Lovely action soon! Keep reading!

 

On another note, anyone else excited as a newborn monkey to see Teen Top's comeback?! XD Yes strange way of putting I know!

 

Comment please, I love reading you're thoughts~