Lovely

Top Love

 

“How can you all be so busy?” Lovely’s manager complained as he drove the girls toward the dorm.

“Please don’t question us and drive faster; I have to be at the studio soon!” Mi Hi whined from the back seat.

“I’m driving the speed limit! Do you want to get me arrested?” He shot her a glare through the rearview mirror.

“You drive slower than my grandma!” Jae Hwa yelled at him. “And she’s 72. Do you know how hard that is to do?!”

“Yah! What are you talking about?! I drive normal!”

“There is nothing normal about you! Such a weirdy…” Chung Ae replied eyeing him.

“Aish, these girls seriously, they’re going to give me a heart attack someday…”

He pulled over in front of their dorm.

“Go. See you all bright and early for practice. Make sure to rest well.”

The girls filed into the dorm and quickly scattered.

Mi Hi ran into her room and changed into a pair of jeans, a pair of high tops and a yellow shirt. She figured the crew was going to redress her for her part anyway, so why bother looking good?

Jae Hwa followed her into the same room, but only to grab her sketchbook stashed under her bed and her car keys.

Eun Ae, who shared a room with them, wandered in as both girls were getting ready to leave and collapsed on her bed.

“Oh, no modeling tonight?” Mi Hi asked as she searched for her script.

“No, just some parties the designer I’m modeling for wanted me to go to. I don’t party alone though and I’m exhausted.”

“Look at our poor leader~” Jae Hwa sang smiling.

“Yah!” Eun Ae threw a pillow at her.

As Mi Hi was laughing, her phone began to vibrate.

“Duty calls.” She smiled. “Bye! I’m coming down now.” She waved and answered her cell phone.

“I’m going to my apartment; call me if you decide to go out tonight.” Jae Hwa said to Eun Ae before walking out of the dorm as well.

Chung Ae wandered into the kitchen, and promptly began searching through the items in the fridge.

“What are you going to eat?” Ae Sook asked coming in as well after changing into a pair of shorts.

“I don’t know. I don’t feel like cooking. But I’m starved!”

“Do you want me to cook?” Ae Sook eyed her suspiciously.

“No…unless you want to.” Chung Ae smiled.

“Fine, but you’re helping.”

Cho Hee was lying on the couch, headphones plugged in.

“Yo, Cho Hee! You want food?” Chung Ae yelled over.

“Yes please!” she yelled back, going back to concentrating on the song she was supposed to choreograph next.

Eun Ae wandered into the living room, not really for any certain reason; she just didn’t want to be alone in her room.

Taking one glance around, she realized something.

“We really are busy people.”

“Yeah Eun Ae, you just realizing that?” Chung Ae asked from the kitchen.

“Well, I just never noticed. I always just went from modeling to practice to night club and back again. Now I’m seeing Mi Hi out filming, Jae Hwa sketching, you two are cooking for some reason, and Cho Hee trying to come up with a new dance. When did we get like this?” she sat at the wooden table.

“We’ve always been this way; we just didn’t live together before.” Ae Sook replied.

“I guess.” Eun Ae put her head on her hand.

“No clubbing tonight?” Chung Ae asked placing a salad bowl in front of her.

“I don’t know. Way too much alcohol for me. I’m tired.” She whined.

“You child.” Chung Ae laughed.

“Want to party? I can hook up the outfits?”

“No way! I don’t function well after 12, and it’s so late already.” Chung Ae answered.

“I’d rather eat then sleep.” Ae Sook sat herself across from Eun Ae.

“You Cho Hee?”

“No, if I do anything it’s going to be going down to the practice room.”

“You can’t do that some other day?”

“When? We have schedules all week. And Mi Hi and I are starting college in 2 weeks.”

“You two seriously…” Eun Ae said in wonderment. How those two made time for so much was beyond her. Beyond anyone’s understanding actually.

“Speaking of practice room, what’s up with Teen Top?” Chung Ae asked.

“They are…I don’t even know. Everyone acts like we’re supposed to know each other. Honestly I’m wondering why they weren’t ever introduced to us as trainees.” Eun Ae thought out loud.

“No one was introduced to us while we were training. Anyone who knew us knew us through our separate careers, not as Lovely trainees.” Ae Sook put in.

“It’s all just weird.” Cho Hee agreed pulling out her headphones and sitting down just as Chung Ae finished placing dishes on the table.

“No kidding.” Eun Ae yawned.

 

 

“Care to get a drink tonight?” Mi Hi’s costar, Myungsoo asked.

“Um thank you, that would be great.” Mi Hi smiled. He turned to walk out. “But I have to get home.” Mi Hi continued following him out the door.

“No time for fun in your life is there Lee Mi Hi?” He laughed casually.

“Not really.” She laughed as well. “It’s filming, practicing, studying and more filming for me.”

“Well someday I’ll just have to kidnap you then.” He smirked at her.

“Not tonight boy~” Mi Hi winked and started hailing a cab.

“Alright, fair enough. How about I take you home instead?” he asked her.

“Well…as long as we don’t make any pit stops, alright.” Mi Hi accepted gratefully.

“Deal.” He smiled once again and offered his arm to her. She smiled back and s her arm through his, following him to his car.

 

“Thank You, Myungsoo, I appreciate it. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Mi Hi thanked her costar as they reached the door to her dorm.

“Definitely.” He smiled before waving goodbye and walking back out to his car. Mi Hi opened the door and almost laughed.

Eun Ae, Ae Sook, Chung Ae and Cho Hee were on the couches or on the floor fast asleep.

“My hardworking Lovely members.” She shook her head and smiled.

Jae Hwa walked into the living room.

“Oh you’re back.”

“Mhmm. Just got home. You going to bed?” Mi Hi asked setting down her bag.

“Yeah, you?”

“Soon as I brush my teeth.” Mi Hi moved toward the bathroom.

“What’s this?” Jae Hwa pulled out a sheet of paper from under Ae Sook’s hand.

Teen Top Mystery:

  • Sister group?
  • First meeting?
  • Working together?
  • Who are they and how do they know us?!

“Mi Hi, look at this!” Jae Hwa yelled.

Mi Hi came over and read the scribbles.

“They made a list?”

“Apparently.”

“Well, those are all the things I’m wondering too.”

“Me too. We have to find out more about this ‘Teen Top’.” Jae Hwa put down the paper with a small yawn.

“Tomorrow~” Mi Hi replied lying down and closing her eyes.

“Yeah…” Jae Hwa replied as she fell asleep.

 

 


A/N: I had to put Myungsoo in there~ 

This chapter is meant to show more of the girls personalities and relationships.

What do you think so far? too slow? boring? let me know, don't be a silent reader please :)