Chapter 2:she got sick

It Has To be You

 

Sept. 11, 2016

The next four years of my life staying with them it still the same. 3:00 am I have to wake up to cook for their breakfast and lunch then prepare for school. Every afternoon I will go home then prepare for what will be the next task that I will do then at 6pm I will cook for their dinner and go to bed at exactly 11pm.

after 4 years I finally finished my college with a course of theater arts. Now I only have a year to pay the debts of my mom. One time there was a guesting for the suju to attend that was SNL 5 and they told me that I have to carry their things. Arriving at the SNL studio it was a hard time for me because everyone was calling my name.

Leeteuk: Ni Neul! My towel

Shindong: Ni Neul! get me some food

Yesung: Ni Neul! my turtles!

Heechul: Ni Neul! my wig!

Sungmin: Ni Neul! my make-up!

Kyuhyun: Get me some coffee!

Kangin: hey!

Eunhyuk: My shoes!

Ryeowook: My microphone!

Siwon: Ni neul! my bible!

Donghae: Ni Neul! where is Eunhyuk!

SUJU: NI NEUL!

 

After that I was so so tired! So fell asleep and when I woke up they were gone so I decided to take a taxi because I have so many things to hold but I don't have money and I left my cellphone at the dorm. it was winter and I am only wearing a simple jacket. So I have no choice but to walk on my way home. As I arrive at the dorm my lips were violet and I am shivering. the suju was just staring at me like they were saying "what are you waiting for? put our thing in our rooms"

 

how mean they are! They left me at the studio and I have to walk on myway here! I am shivering because of too much cold then now you want me to return these things back from where they use to be! I really don't know why the elfs like them! They were monsters!

 

I rushed to my room and put my winter jacket then I return their thing to their respective places. The next morning I woke up and I notice there was a hill of laundry waiting for me

 

"what is this for?" I asked

 

"that's our laundry. Finish that all today!" Leeteuk hyung answered.

 

 

"SLEEPY HEAD!" Kyuhyun hyung added.

 

"but don't you guys want to have breakfast?" I asked

 

"we 're done, look at the time" Ryeowook hyung said

 

"it WAS 1Oam! I'm sorry hyungs!" I said

 

I rushed to the laundry room and I notice that the machine is not working. So I washed the clothes with my bare hands. It was already 12 pm and I havent finished washing the clothes. Good thing the suju was on their pictorial. At exactly 5 pm Im finally done wasing the clothes.I started to eat when it rained si I ran outside to get the clothes. I'm now wet so I took a shower and I fell asleep.

 

Donghae's POV

 

"hey Donghae can you go Ni Neul's room and ask her to cook for us?" Leader said to me.

I was knocking at her door when no one is opening the door so I found out it was open so I went in. I saw Ni Neul sleeping

 

"Hey? wake up and cook for us!" I shouted

 

She didn't respond. so I touched her and she has a fever. I rushed outside and shouted " hyung! guys come here!". The suju went to Ni Neul's room and

 

"what happen?" leader asked.

 

"she's sick"

 

Leeteuk hyung touched Ni Neul's forehead and said "she really is"

 

"Maybe its because of fatigue"

 

Yesungie carries Ni Neul and brought her to his room. Yesungie has a big heater in his room cause he hates being cold. Then Siwon brought a wet towel and a cold water. Leeteuk wipes Ni Neul's face and ed her blouse. Eunhyuk and everyone was shocked because we didn't know that Ni Neul has a such a big s. Finally Ni Neul's temperature went down from 39 degrees to 38.1 degrees. We left her and Ryeowook and Sungmin cooked a soup for her. Yesungie was left on his room with Ni Neul.

 

al�+a �M 0�V nt-size:12.0pt'> 

 

 

just what in the world is happening? why do they keep on staring at me?

 

 

After eating I washed the dishes and fix everything then go to my room to go to sleep. it was 3:00 am and I am still awake, I ant sleep because of too much cold so I decided to make a hot chocolate to make myself warm. When I suddenly saw Heechul hyung. ACtually I'm not sure if that's Heechul hyung or Kangin hyung because the kitchen is so dark. I didnt mind them. and I just go back to my room. As I was about to return the cup I saw Kangin hyung from the little crack of the door.

 

Kangin: so are we going to do. it?

Heechul: of course!

 

Then I saw Yesung hyung pulled them back.