Chapter 5: 19th birthday + yesung's birthday

It Has To be You

 

March 24, 2017

 

it was 6 am and I am preparing for breakfast when I notice that the suju wasn't around. I checked their rooms but no one was there. I'd went to the lawn and saw Yesung hyung's turtles. I tried to chase them but they let me to Leeteuk-oppa. Leeteuk hyung greeted me and gave me a beautiful chiffon dress. He hugged me then we go to the gym room and saw kyuhyun, eunhyuk, shindong, ryeowook and kangin singing a sing for me. That time I really cried. Then donghae hyung came in and kissed me he said its his present for me. Siwon gave me a charm. Heechul dressed as a girl carrying a cake (the big one) then yesung gave me a bracelet and sungmin gave me a special necklace.

 

"thanks hyungs" I said

 

then the party begins

once again the suju were drunk and me and sungmin hyung accidentally kissed again. But this time the things is the suju were pretending that they were drunk so they can take a pictures of our kiss.

 

After the party I was wandering around the terrace when Yesung hyung tapped me.

 

"oh hyung!" I said

 

 

"Its been a year huh?" yesung oppa said

 

 

"yes it is and so many things happened"

 

 

"5 months more?"

 

"yes hyung after 5 months I am going back to my real home"

 

"the suju know about it right?"

 

"no I dont think so, I think you and leeteuk hyung only"

 

"should we tell them?"

 

"I don't know"

 

"hey guys?" sungmin interrupts

 

"sungmin hyung" I said

 

"happy birthday!"

 

"thanks"

 

a few months later and its Yesung oppa's birthday

 

August 24, 2017

 

"happy birthday hyung!" I said to Yesung hyung and I gave him a risk watch

 

"thank you!" he replied as he tries to hug me but

 

"enough! let's party!" sungmin interrupts

 

as the party started I went to the terrace to think..... and sungmin hyung was there too...

 

"you're leaving tomorrow right?"

 

I nodded

 

the atmosphere gets serious

 

"you're going back to the philippines"

 

"yes I am hyung"

 

 

 

"so we should say goodbye" leeteuk hyung added

 

I cried cause I can't think of living a life without them. They made me laugh, cry and love.

 

I wish I could stay here forever with these idiots but I can't my mom is waiting for me and everything now was ready. My passport, my ticket and everything. I can't believe that 5 years had passed. Now I am 19 years old and this is the experience I will never ever forget.