Chapter 57: Amnesia Prank

It Has To be You
Ni Neul's POV my memory was back right after geum young said that she is yesung's girlfriend. but I still want to pretend that I still have amnesia. "please to meet you all" I humbly said "what is my name?" I asked "you're cha ni neul" min so replied then the suju left and min so locked the door "seriously? you can't remember anything?" min so asked "yeah" "so you dont remember the thing about heechul?" "what's with him?" "nothing, just rest" min so left. as she leaves I burst out laughing. I remember when the suju introduced themselves with their sad faces. and when geun young introduced herself... I can't believe he can replace me that fast! isn't he hurt like me? ----------------- I fell asleep next morning "how was it ni neul? can you remember us?" kyuhyun asked my memory was completely back but I decided to pretend that I wasn't back cause they know that my memory won't be back forever. "no" I replied min so hugged me and she cried --------------- after a few weeks I saw min so vomiting again "are you okay?" I asked trying to pretend I dont know that she is pregnant.. "yeah, its just I ate something bad this morning." she answered next morning I was discharged from the hospital and the suju came to help us. kibum carried me on the way to the van. I looked at yesung but I seems he is not affected so "oppa! can you sit beside me?" I asked and finally! I caught yesung's attention kibum sat beside me. I noticed a deadly aura from behind. I looked at yesung and he is glued to his phone. and the deadly aura fade away. as I faced kibum, I felt a suspicious aura beside me which is from min so. as we arrived........... "tell me the truth ni neul, your memory was back right?" she asked "no its not" "you can't fool me! it is obvious that you wanted yesung to be jealous" "what?" "ni neul! tell me the truth!" what should I do? she knew everything! ni neul do something! "ah! its because I am looking at him right? its because he has a weird aura" I said I looked at min so and she seemed satisfied "yeah, he really is,that's why I can't believe you fell for him" min so said that made me angry "what did you say?" I angrily said "nothing! I'm sorry" oops! I slipped out! "by the way when is your next check up?" I asked "maybe next week, wait? how did you know that?" what should I do? god damn! ni neul can you please think before saying anything? "its because I saw you were vomiting all the time, and its obvious cause your tummy is showing up" I explained Min so's POV "please don't tell anyone" I said its very suspicious, I think she allready remember everything, maybe she is planning on something. I went to the suju's dorm "hey guys, can you take care of ni neul?" I asked "why?" eunhyuk asked "cause me and heechul will go to my parents, jerome will go to the philippines and ren will go to singapore for their dance competition" I explained "so she will be here for the whole week?" donghae asked "yes so please take care of her and eunhyuk, let's talk" I said a/n: ahhhhh! so busy guys! hope you enjoy this chapter! hahaha I am currently on the last 3 chapter of this hahaha so please be patient......... if you are having difficulties with my english do hesitate to comment hahahaha thanks and hope you like the story...