Chapter 16: Accident

It Has To be You

A few days since we got back to korea I was busy on my rehearsals it was getting late so I was driving on my way home when yesung called.

 

"yes yesung?" I said

 

"are you okay?" he asked

 

"yes I am, I'm going home now"

 

 

"drive safe okay!"

 

"yes oppa! ..................... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

 

 

I woke up and saw my car was about to explode so I ran outside and I saw. that the car that bumped me belongs to sungmin. I saw sungmin inside his car I tried to pull him out of the car but I can't. I found a knife on his car that made me cut the seat belt and I released sungmin out of his car he was full of blood.

 

I pulled his a little away from his car.

 

"sungmin? sungmin! wake up!" but he was still unconscious

 

 

I was embracing him thinking that will somewhat save him. I was crying to death and begging him to wake up but he didn't.

 

 

"IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE? PLEASE HELP US!"

 

I shouted until I almost ran out of breath. I was looking for my phone when I suddenly grab sungmin's phone. I called an ambulance

 

"sungmin! hang in there! the ambulance is coming!"

 

I was holding sungmin's hands when the car exploded. I hugged him tightly to protect him from the explosion. The ambulance came as we arrive at the hospital sungmin was at the operating room and the nurses said I must wait outside. While waiting outside the operation room I was holding sungmin's phone so I called the suju.

 

"h-h-hello? Leeteuk-o-o-oppa?" I said while I was crying

 

"Ni Neul ah? why did you call?"

 

"s-s-s-sungmin is here at the hospital"

 

"what? where hospital?"

 

"shinwa hospital"

 

"were going!"