Chapter 1: New Maid

It Has To be You

 

 

August 25, 2012

Today is my first day here in korea. I just finished picking up my luggages and now I am on my way to the suju's dorm. I was so nervous because I haven't master my korean language since I use to study korean back when I was in the philippines. Well here it goes.

 

 

knock! knock!

                                                                                                                                                                                I knocked the door then an anonymous guy said "who is it?". I'm strucked as he opened the door "I'm the new maid *bow* nice to see you guys" I replied while my toes were shaking.

"oh well come in" leeteuk-oppa said. As I come in I saw the suju fooling around and "Guys here is our new maid her name is Cha Ni Neul" Leeteuk-oppa introduced me and everyone were giving me a weird glare. Kyuhyun-oppa, Eunhyuk-oppa, Donghae-oppa, Siwon-oppa,Yesung-oppa, Sungmin-oppa, Ryeowook-oppa, Kangin-oppa, Heechul-oppa, and lastly Shindong-oppa.

"Leader-sshi! are you sure she can handle the household chores? She's a high schooler"

 

what's with that Heechul-oppa? Why are you underestimating me?  what do you want huh?

 

"She graduated high school in the philippines and she passed the university of seoul entrance exam" Leeteuk-oppa explained.

 

"then why are you here? Are yoou one of the elfs who wanted to stalk us?" Kyuhyun-oppa said.

 

"no! SM Entertainment sent me here" I said

 

"exactly! because her mom has a big debt in the company and in order to pay the debt Ni Neul-sshi must work here as our maid" Leeteuk-oppa added.

 

"enough the explanation! now can you cook for us?" Shindong-oppa said.

 

I nodded as I went to the kitchen to start cooking. then I hear them talking

 

Heechul: She's  a little girl. What can we do to her?

Kangin: She's fresh very very fresh

Yesung: stop talking like that!

 

I'm done cooking, I prepared the table and go to my room. My room is small and it has no bed so I have to use the futon I got from the cabinet of the room. Unfortunately korea is a very cold country and my room doesn't have a heater so I don't know how will I stay there for the night. well I change my clothes and went outside my room and I saw the suju was eating already and I am shy to join them eating.

 

"Ni Neul! Let's eat" Leeteuk-oppa said as I bow and sit next to sungmin buy I really cant move cause I felt a bad aura againsts yesung who is sitting beside me.

 

"Ni Neul-sshi you're good at cooking"

 

"thanks oppa"

 

"don't call me oppa. the fans may notice there's a girl here. in our dorm"

 

"so should I call you hyung?"

 

Leeteuk-oppa nodded. I looked at Shindong-oppa I mean Shindong hyung and he smiles at me while the rest of the suju is glaring at me weirdly.

 

"I'm done, hyungs just call me when you're done eating" I said. and went to my room to fix my things.

 

"Ni Neul come here outside" kyuhyun hyung said.

 

I rushed to the door and opened it then Kyuhyun hyung gave me a load of laundry. I was surprised that he could have that much clothes. Then I started to bring the clothes to the washing machine then when I'm done I haven't notice it was nght time already. Someone tapped me. "Hey? were hungry hurry and cook for us!" Shindong hyung said. I rushed to the kitchen to cook then as I finished cooking I notice everyone is glaring at me again.

 

 

just what in the world is happening? why do they keep on staring at me?

 

 

After eating I washed the dishes and fix everything then go to my room to go to sleep. it was 3:00 am and I am still awake, I ant sleep because of too much cold so I decided to make a hot chocolate to make myself warm. When I suddenly saw Heechul hyung. ACtually I'm not sure if that's Heechul hyung or Kangin hyung because the kitchen is so dark. I didnt mind them. and I just go back to my room. As I was about to return the cup I saw Kangin hyung from the little crack of the door.

 

Kangin: so are we going to do. it?

Heechul: of course!

 

Then I saw Yesung hyung pulled them back.