Page 9

TRAX [ One Shots ]

Title             : Addressed to You

Characters   : Kim Jungmo, Jay Kim

Length         : ..... Words


 

Note: This story is about Jay and Jungmo when they were still high school students.

 

 

Jungmo finally got what he wanted. He had bought an acoustic guitar. With the guitar bag on his bag, he walked out the music store proudly. There was no doubt about it. He had saved his pocket money for years just to buy that guitar. He never wanted to ask for money to his father because his father would not give it for free, especially to buy something that he thought it's not important. His family always be so calculating about money. Jungmo knew it all and he understood that he was not a son from a wealthy family.

Stopping his step to cross the road, Jungmo saw a teenage boy around his age standing across the road. He was still wearing his high school uniform, but he was from a different school with Jungmo. Just from his facial expression, Jungmo knew that he looked so confused as he turned his head to the left and to the right like he was looking for something. After the traffic light showed the green light for pedestrian, Jungmo crossed the road. He just walked pass that boy and was about to let go. But, Jungmo then stopped and decided to walk closer to that boy. He just thought that there was nothing wrong to help someone and make many friends.

"Hi, you look so confused. Can I help you? My name is Kim Jungmo, by the way." Holding out the hand, Jungmo said to the boy as he smiled to look good in front of him. So, the boy would not be scared or doubted him to be his friend.

Taking Jungmo's hand, the boy smiled and answered. "I'm Jay Kim..." He then thought of something, looking shy to answer Jungmo's question. He just rubbed the back of his head as he thought about the answer. "Uh... um... I... I forget my way home." He finally said after a long paused.

Hearing his statement, Jungmo chuckled. It sounded so funny in his ears to know that someone forgot about his own home.

"Is it funny?" Jay asked. His expression and his tone had changed into a serious one.

Jungmo stopped chuckling suddenly and answered, "No. I'm sorry." He looked like freezed by the glare from Jay's hazel eyes. "How could you forget your own home?" He asked, trying to be friendly again.

"I just moved to this town yesterday. That's why I didn't feel familiar with this place." He answered.

"Why don't you call someone to pick you up?" Jungmo suggested.

He shook his head. "No. My parents are too busy to do it. Besides that, my phone was off because it ran out of battery." Jay showed his phone.

Jungmo just nodded, trying to understand his feeling. "Alright.. Tell me your address... I know it maybe.."

Jay let out a sigh before answered, "It's the main problem... I forget about it too..." He said in despair.

"What did you say?!" Jungmo looked surprised. "You don't remember at all? Do you have a note or something about your home?"

Jay didn't answer. He just shook his head innocently.

"Oh Boy..." Jungmo sighed.