Page 1

TRAX [ One Shots ]

 

Title              : The Ghost Terror

Characters    : Jay & Jungmo

Length          : 614 words


 

Jungmo put the DVD into its player, then walked to the couch, sitting quietly while waiting the movie to be played. He borrowed it from Henry yesterday, and decided to watch it now along with his popcorn and softdrink on the table. Actually, he was afraid of the film with horror genre, especially if it related to a ghost. But now, he wanted to be brave watching the movie alone in the night, because of his curiosity about the movie storyline.

Jungmo was holding his breath while seeing the ghost came out from the door in that movie. Then he was jolted up when he heard someone unlocked the door. He turned his head slightly and was glad to find Jay, at least he would not be alone in this apartment again.

"You are not sleeping?" Jay asked as he take off his shoes. He was coming back home after finished filming his drama.

"I'm watching a movie." Jungmo said, his eyes were not leaving the screen before him.

Jay stepped in the living room where it's set their home theater and looked at what his friend was watching at. "I guess, it's a movie thriller. Are you sure to watch that? You would always end up getting a nightmare whenever you watched that kind of movie."

"I won't this time. Don't worry. The ghost is not scary." He lied.

"Whatever... I've told you." Jay stepped away from Jungmo.

"Hey... Don't you want to watch it with me here? The story is pretty nice." Jungmo looked at Jay. He really hoped that Jay would accompany him to watch.

Jay shook his head. "No. I'm so tired. All I want to do is go to my bed and sleep." Jay said and walked into his room, closing the door behind. Jungmo sighed in disappoinment, then continued watching the movie till the end.

*

*

Jungmo was lying on his bed. His mind was still thinking about the ghost from that movie. It was 1.34 am and he could not close his eyes, even for a minute. The image of woman ghost was flooding into his mind. Her long black hair, scary face, pale skin, and her white dress were like always followed him everywhere. 'What if she is next to me, sleeping on my bed?’ Jungmo said in his mind and sat up. He could not take it anymore. He grabbed his pillow and blanket, rushed to get out his bedroom.

Jungmo walked towards Jay's room. He turned his door knob and opened it. Fortunately, Jay didn't lock his door, so he could get into his room easily. He pushed the door close quietly and climbed onto the bed, setting his pillow under his head and covering himself with his thick blanket. He snuggled to the sleeping Jay, hopefully  the ghost would leave his mind when he had someone accompany him.

Jay stirred on his sleep in Jungmo's direction. When he was feeling that his bare foot kicked something, he cracked his eyes open a little to see Jungmo curling up like a ball besides him.

"Jungmo... Why are you sleeping here? You made my bed feel smaller."Jay muttered. His eyes were still half closed.

"That ghost doesn't want to leave my head.... I can't sleep alone. Please, let me sleep here for this night." Jungmo answered.

"Geez... I had told you, right?" Jay looked at himself to manage his blanket and found that he was on the edge of his bed. "Jungmo ah.. move a little bit! You take the largest space of my bed. I nearly fall onto the floor."

"Uh... Sorry..." Jungmo said as he shifted his body to give Jay a space. Then, he began falling asleep along with his best friend.