Today

Enjoy the Little Things

 

chapter seven; 
                  today

Image

»  Sehun tours Krystal around his house. He is ignoring her half of the time and is wondering what Ji Hae was doing.

"Sehun-oppa~!!" Krystal annoyingly screams.

 

"What?!" Sehun snaps, however Krystal doesn't notice.

"Can we go upstairs?! I want to see your room!" Krystal asks batting her eyelashes.

"No" Sehun replies very quickly.

"Um.. The maids are cleaning upstairs and my room is super messy, I'll show you next time when it is cleaner. I promise. Um. I have a project to do so can you leave?" Sehun rushes.

"Sure oppa~! Whatever you want~! Bye oppa~!!" Krystal says blowing a kiss. When she turns her back she rolls her eyes and slams the door as she exists Sehun's house.

 

Image

Sehun looks up at the cloudy gray sky. He goes back inside to the house and brings back a small little umbrella. He sees Ji Hae in the car already. Sehun enters the car and sits next to Ji Hae.

"I am sorry to say this but today I think you guys have to walk home together today.. I have a meeting with all the household people." The driver apologizes.

"No it's fine. Me and Ji Hae can walk together." Sehun blurts out.

"Oh thank you so much." The driver thanks.

They finally arrive at the school. Ji Hae is greeted by Min Ji and Sehun is greeted by EXO. They each go their separate ways. As Min Ji and Ji Hae were walking, Krystal bumps into Min Ji - hard. Min Ji almost falls, but luckily catches her balance.

"Whoops! I'm so sorry!" Krystal sarcastically says.

"Oh, it's you Min Ji! Long time no see! I see that you made a friend! What a surprise! I thought you would forever be a loser and now you have someone to join you! How cute! Well, you see later Min Ji~!" Krystal says and leaves. She glances at Ji Hae and snorts.

"Wow.." Is all Ji Hae says.

"Yea I know. She's a brat." Min Ji says.

Ji Hae nods her head. The bell rings, signaling everyone to go to class.

 

Image



School finally ends and the sky gets cloudier the minute. Sehun finds Ji Hae.

"Um. So let's go." Sehun awkwardly says.

"Okay." Ji Hae says.

They both walk back to Sehun's house or should I say their house. Their footsteps match perfectly and they look like a couple.A water droplet falls on Ji Hae's hand. Sehun notices too. Slowly and gradually more and more rain fall. Sehun quickly takes out his umbrella and puts it over them. However, it is too weak and small for the rain. It suddenly starts pouring rain. Sehun wraps one arm around Ji Hae's shoulder and together they run. They are already very wet. They enter into the local coffee shop. It was a pretty big coffee shop. Not that many people are there. The workers aren't even paying attention.

"Let's stay here until the rain stops and we can go back. Your mom will be okay with this right?" Ji Hae asks.

"Yea. Sure. Let's just do homework here." Sehun says.

"You want anything? Drinks? Food?" Sehun asks.

"Anything would be great." Ji Hae says and sits down at a table.

Sehun goes to order food for them. He comes back with two hot chocolates with extra whip cream. Ji Hae smiles like a little kid and quickly drinks the hot chocolate. She burns her tongue along the way.

"Ow!" She yelps.

"I burned my tongue." She stumbles with her words. Sehun laughs at her.

"Hey! Not nice!" She says.

"Sorry.." Sehun apologizes, not really sorry and holding his laughter.

Ji Hae glares at him jokingly. They both take out their homework and start working. In the middle, Ji Hae falls asleep. Sehun doesn't notice for a while. He finally sees her and puts his jacket under her head. He moves her hair out of her face. He gets a good look at her. He smiles. She looks like a baby sleeping. He frowns when he saw a faint scar hiding next to her nose. He touches it with great care.

"I thought you were perfect, I think that's why I kind of fell for you at first. But now slowly I see that you aren't as perfect as I thought you were. But because of that, I fall for you even more.. Why are you doing this to me?" Sehun whispers.
And today conforms that he officially fell for you.

 

Image

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES

Yea... I know I know.  I didn't update in a long time.. I'm sorry for not udpating... I've been busy this week and  a lot of school drama has been happening... Well, I hope you enjoyed my chapter today~ OH YEA~! Is anyone going to the B.A.P Pacific Concert?

credit: angela_styles