What is This?

Enjoy the Little Things

chapter five; 
                  what is this?

» Ji Hae wakes up and recalls of yesterday. She remembers how she was in pain and faints, but she didn't remember how she ended up in her bed. She was curious of who helped her.

*Was it Niel? Probably..* Ji Hae thinks. 

*Or perhaps, Sehun?? No. No. That's impossible.* Ji Hae thinks, but she had a tiny hope that he did.

 

Image

Ji Hae greets the cooks and maids like normal.

"Miss, are you going to go to school after you fainted?!" The maids ask.

"Yes I am! I feel all better!" Ji Hae replies.

"I have a question, who helped me come home yesterday? Just curious." Ji Hae asks.

"I heard that Sehun helped you, but I'm not sure." The maids replies.

"Oh!..." Ji Hae says, trying her best hiding her happiness. She feels the happiness flow in her body. She began eating and Sehun came downstairs. He had a y bed head and came down. Ji Hae tried her best not to stare, but couldn't help herself. Sehun didn't notice at all.


"You're going to school after what happened today?" Sehun asks naturally, as if he didn't care.

"Yea~ I feel all better." Ji Hae says.

"Oh. Okay. Make sure you get my mom's excuse for P.E." Sehun coughs out. Ji Hae smiled. She knew that Sehun was acting as if he didn't care.

"Well I'm full so I'll be leaving. Um. See you later. Bye." Sehun quickly says and runs upstairs.

"Can you please pack me an extra sandwich?" Ji Hae asks.

"Of course Ji Hae~!" The cooks say. Ji Hae went to get the note from Mrs. Oh. She wasn't at her office, but she did leave a note on her door. Ji Hae grabs that and the sandwich and goes inside the car where Sehun was waiting for her. The driver starts to drive and Ji Hae pokes Sehun on the shoulder.

"Here's a sandwich." Ji Hae offers.
"I don't need it." Sehun says. Sehun's stomach doesn't listen to him and rumbles loudly.

"Hm.. I think you do need it." Ji Hae says with a playful smile. Sehun's face gets all red and takes the sandwich. Ji Hae feels thirsty so she takes out her water bottle and drinks it. The car stops abruptly and Sehun starts coughing madly. He takes the water bottle out of Ji Hae's hands and drinks from it.

"Sorry! There was a dead cat in the middle of the road." The driver says.

"It's fine. Be more careful next time please." Ji Hae says politely.

Sehun glares at the driver and rolls his eyes. He fixes his hair and notices what he had just done. He just drank Ji Hae's water bottle. He put his lips on it and she did too. Ji Hae notices too and both of the look at each other and their faces turn bright red. Ji Hae and Sehun open the window at the same time, letting the cold air enter in. The driver starts freezing and glances over at the two kids. Their faces are still red. He smiles and continues driving.

 

Image

They finally arrive at the school. Min Ji was waiting for Ji Hae and when she was exiting the car Min Ji gives her a big bear hug.

"Are you okay?!" Min Ji asks. 

"Yes! I am perfectly fine~! I just overdid it yesterday." Ji Hae replies.

"We were so worried for you!" Min Ji says.

"We?" Ji Hae asks.

"Yea! Me and Niel! I think he has a crush on you~!! You guys would make the cutest couple!!!" Min Ji says.

"He does not like me! He's just a caring friend." Ji Hae replies.

"Whatever you say~!" Min Ji teases.

"I'm serious!" Ji Hae says. Niel runs up to them.

"Here comes your Prince Charming~!" Min Ji teases again. Ji Hae glares at her, but is interrupted by Niel's hug.

"Are you okay?!" Niel asks. Ji Hae is really shocked and Min Ji gives Ji Hae "the I Told You So" look. 

"I was so worried!! How are you feelings?" Niel asks breaking up the hug.

"Um. I'm fine." Ji Hae replies with a slight blush on her checks.

"Oh that's great!" Niel says.

"Can I walk you to class?" Niel asks. Ji Hae was about the answer, but Min Ji does it for her.

"Sure~! Ji Hae would love that! You guys can go without me! I need to go to the restroom!" Min Ji quickly says and sprints off.

Niel walks Ji Hae to her classroom.

"Um. Thanks Niel~" Ji Hae says and goes inside. She sees EXO, but there is no Sehun.

*Uh? Where did he go?* Ji Hae thinks, but as she says that Sehun enters all grumpy.

"Dude, why the glum face?" Chanyeol asks.

"Don't disturb me." Sehun growls.

"Oh sorry!" Chanyeol says putting his hands up. The other members exchange glances with each other.

 

Image

Back Track

Ji Hae gets out of the car and is greeted by Min Ji. Sehun goes to his classroom and sees EXO there too.

"Hyungs, I need to go to the restroom. Be right back. " Sehun says. The others nod and he goes. As he is on his way, he mets Niel. He is walking the same direction as Sehun was.The bump into each other and they both glare.

"Hey, Oh Sehun!" Niel calls out.

"What?!" Sehun growls.

"What is your relationship with Ji Hae?" Niel asks.

"Why do you want to know?!" Sehun asks.

"Because just curious. I mean you guys aren't obviously siblings." Niel says.

"Our moms are friends." Sehun mumbles.

"Oh really?!" Niel says. His face brightens up.

"I thought you guys were dating each other!" Niel says.

"No!" Sehun confirms.

"Okay then~! Thanks for the information~!" Niel says and walks away.

*What the heck?! Does Niel like Ji Hae?!* Sehun thinks and follows Niel. 

He goes up to Ji Hae and gives her hug. He hugs her for too long. Sehun was about to go up to them, but Ji Hae breaks the hug. Angry flows into his mind and Sehun stomps away to the restroom. When he comes out, he sees Ji Hae and Niel.

*What is that bastard doing?!* Sehun thinks. Ji Hae blushes and Sehun's hands form into fists. His eyes are on fire. Niel leaves and Ji Hae enters the classroom.

 

Image

*Why in the world am I mad?!* Sehun thinks and grabs his hair in frustration. Sehun looks over at Ji Hae. She is working hard on the homework. Sehun examines her and starts chuckling. He catches himself and frowns.

*What the hell? Why is the world am I smiling?!* Sehun thinks.

*I must have gone mad..*

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 

N/A

credit: angela_styles