She's Back

Enjoy the Little Things

chapter six; 

                  she's back

»  Sehun's mind was continuing to think about Ji Hae. No matter how hard he tried, he had the tendency to glance at her once or more.  While Sehun was busy looking at Ji Hae, the EXO boys were looking at Sehun, examining every move he makes. They came up with one solution, Sehun is developing a little crush on Ji Hae.

"Did Sehun really get over Krystal?" Baekhyun asks.

"No. Probably not. Sehun just probably is just in the beginning stage." Luhan replies.

"Ugh. We need to get them closer, we all hate Krystal anyways. I'm glad that is in America. I hope she never comes back." Chanyeol says bitterly.

"No one wants her to come back, with the exception of her followers and her admirers." Kris adds.

"Boys! Pay attention in class! No whispering!" Mr. Kim scolds. The EXO boys roll their eyes.

 

Image

"When are you going to ask her out?! If you are too late, then you're going to regret." L. Joe advises.

"Don't worry. I already took a step forward. I just need her to fall for me." Niel says.

"What ya do?!" The boys ask.

"I hugged her." Niel says proudly.

"Psh! That's nothing to be proud of hugging! I thought you kissed her or something!" Chunji replies.

"That is actually a pretty big step for both Niel and Ji Hae." Chanjo says.

"Yea... That actually is. Now if you kiss her, that would be perfect! You have the perfect chance!" CAP says.

"When?" Niel ask.

"I heard that we are going on a trip again." CAP says.

"Where?" Ricky asks.

"I heard it's a cruise! The last day, we have a party." CAP replies.

"Oh! That is a good time to kiss her or ask her out!" Changjo says.

"Really?" Niel asks.

"Yup. We'll make sure that you guys have some private time and no one disturbs. I'll brainstorm some ideas." CAP says.

"Okay. Thanks hyung." Niel says.

 

Image

It is lunchtime and like usual, it is loud and crazy. Ji Hae and Min Ji ate eating their lunch at a small table silently and Teen Top comes in. Girls start screaming loudly and ask them to sit at their table. They reject and sit at their own table. Niel's and Ji Hae's eyes meet and Niel smiles at Ji Hae. Ji Hae gives back a polite smile back. The members tease Niel and his face turns bright red. Then, EXO enters and the girls start screaming again. They ask EXO to sit with them and they reject. As they were eating, the door opens quickly and comes a pretty tall girl with her hair all neat and her fingernails all nice. She gives her best smile and runs up to Sehun and gives him a back hug. The EXO members are shocked and glare at the girl.

Sehun knows that perfume, he gave it to her. Sehun knows that voice, it belonged to his very first crush. Sehun slowly turns around and sees her, Krystal.

"K-Krystal.." Sehun mummers.

"Oppa~! I'm back from my trip! Did you miss me? Because I missed you so much! How long has it been, 5 years?" Krystal asked.

"Yea. Five years.." Sehun whispers.

"Oppa! You look more pale!" Krystal says. Krystal pushes Luhan off of the seat and grabs Sehun's arm. Luhan glares at Krystal.

On the other side, Ji Hae is looking at Krystal and Sehun.

"Who's she?" Ji Hae asks.

"Ugh. Five years ago, Sehun had a huge crush on her, but Krystal didn't like him. She used him to make her go on the top of the popularity list and got a boyfriend. After, she threw away Sehun. Sehun changed after. He became cold and distant. After her boyfriend and her broke up, Krystal stuck up to Sehun. He wasn't over her, so he forgave her. Krystal really does like Sehun now. I don't know about Sehun, but I bet he has feelings towards her still.  I think she went to America to study there. Now she's back and is ready to ruin anyone's life if they go near Sehun." Min Ji says while glaring at Krystal.

"Are you guys enemies?" Ji Hae asks.

"More than enemies. My life is going to turn to hell again. I was one of the people she always bullied." Min Ji replies.

"Oh.." Ji Hae says. She was disappointed that Krystal was Sehun's first crush.

"I don't feel hungry anymore. Let's go." Ji Hae says. Both of the girls stand up and go outside the lunch room.

 

Image

The bell rang, dismissing class. Krystal is holding onto Sehun's arm  and follows him to the car. Ji Hae wasn't in the car.

"Oppa~! I want to go to your house~! I want to greet Mrs. Oh!" Krystal begs with agyeo.

"Sure." Sehun said. They both enter the car and the driver drives off.

*Huh? What about Ji Hae?* Sehun thinks. Krystal starts to blabber about random things and Sehun just nods. The driver looks at the two students. To him, it just looked like Krystal was clinging onto Sehun and Sehun didn't like her. The driver "accidentally" stops abruptly. Krystal and Sehun both go forward.

"What the hell?! What is wrong with your driving! You almost killed me!" Krystal yells.

"Aren't you going to apologize?! You horrible and rude old man!" Krystal screams.

"Krystal, chill. It's okay. Be more careful next time. We're still alive right? So we are fine." Sehun says.

"Please continue driving and please be more cautious." Sehun adds in. The driver nods with a small smile no one sees. They finally arrive. Sehun sees Ji Hae walking home by herself in the cold. The tip of her nose was red. She rubbed her hands together as she walked. Ji Hae sees the car and quickly runs inside the house. Krystal didn't see her. Sehun sees the driver smile in care at Ji Hae. Sehun was sure that the driver liked Ji Hae more than Krystal. Deep inside Sehun, he agreed with the driver.

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 

This is TOTALLY RaNdOm, but don't you just love the song She's Back by Infinite? I love the music video too~ If you want to listen to it, HERE's the Korean Version & HERE's the Japanese Version~ I love both versions~ 

credit: angela_styles