The Talk

Enjoy the Little Things

chapter four; 

                  the talk

» The maids brought in lemon tea and some biscuits as Sehun and Mrs. Oh were starting to talk. When they left, Mrs. Oh started right away.

"Okay. You were probably wondering why Ji Hae moved into our house." Mrs. Oh predicted.

"Yes. I was." Sehun says.

"Well, like I told you before, she has lung cancer and her mom cannot afford living with her because no one can take care of her. However, the main reason why I let them in is because of your deceased father." Mrs. Oh said.

"What why?" Sehun asks.

"Ji Hae's family, as you know isn't the richest family. Actually they were dirt poor. However, Ji Hae's dad gave blood to your dad. Your dad got to live for an extra four years, but Ji Hae's dad died right after he gave your father blood. We helped Ji Hae's family able to live a better life, but them we found out that Ji Hae had lung cancer and she wasn't going to live long. Your grandparents and I decided since her dad saved your dad's life, we save her life." Mrs. Oh explained. 

"Oh.." Sehun said. He felt bad. He was really rude to Ji Hae, but her father saved his father's life.

"Is that all?" Sehun asked.

"Yup." Mrs. Oh said.

"Then, I'll be leaving." Sehun said and got up and left to his room.

"Actually Sehun, there is another story behind that. I don't think right now is the best time to tell you." Mrs. Oh whispers to the empty room.

 

Image

Sehun walks upstairs. He sees Ji Hae's door open and decides to explore her room. He sees Ji Hae peacefully sleeping. He smiles slightly and moves her hair out of her face. She has a pained look on her face. Sehun frowns and looks at her.

"Smile." Sehun commands silently. 

Ji Hae smiles slightly. Sehun gets surprised. He waves his hand in front of her face. She doesn't move. Sehun sighs in relief. He stands up and gets ready to leave the room, but Ji Hae stops him.

"Abba... Don't go... Abba.." Ji Hae whispers and a tear falls and drops on her blanket. 

Sehun goes back next to Ji Hae's bed and sit down on a chair. He examines Ji Hae more closely. She has a pretty double eye lid, nice soft skin, long eye lashes, and a pretty nose. Sehun looks at her lips. They looked soft. Sehun shook his head. Sehun saw a eyelash on Ji Hae's check. He slowly went to grab it, but Ji Hae opened her eyes. Both of their eyes widen and their lips barely touched as they moved apart from each other.

"Um.. You had an eyelash on your check. I'm not lying! Um.. Well, hope you get better and um, bye." Sehun quickly said and sprinted out the room. Sehun ran into his room and jumped on his bed. He could feel his cheeks red.

*Am I blushing?!! No. No. Impossible. It's just that the heater is on too high.. Yea! The heater is on too high!* Sehun thinks.

 

Image

Ji Hae was shocked at what she saw.

*Am I dreaming?* she thinks and pinches herself.

"Ow!" Ji Hae yelps and rubs her hand.

*I guess I'm not dreaming..* Ji Hae thinks and slowly a blush creeps up to her cheeks.

*My cheeks are burning!*

*What's wrong with me?! I should get a glass of water.* Ji Hae thinks and gets up and goes downstairs.

It is dark and all the maids went home. Ji Hae searches for the light. She finally finds it and turns it on. She gets herself a glass of water and suddenly she hears footsteps. Her eyes widen and she tries her best to hide herself-she wasn't the best hider in the world. She hid behind the chair. The person came down and saw Ji Hae.

"Um. What are you doing?" The voice asks.

*Uh! That sounds like...* Ji Hae gets up and sees Sehun.

"Oh. Um. I needed a glass of water so I yea. Um. Goodnight! See you tomorrow!" Ji Hae says and walks passes Sehun and trips onto the ground. Ji Hae was waiting for the hard impact to hit her, but nothing did except for two arms. Ji Hae looks up and Sehun's face a couple of centimeters away from her face.

"Are you always this clumsy?" Sehun asks with a husky tone. Ji Hae thought it was very attractive.

"Um.. I don't think so." Ji Hae says.

"Be more careful from now one." Sehun says and helps Ji Hae get up. Ji Hae runs up the stairs and goes into her room. She jumps on her bed and smiles like a freak. She giggles as she falls into sleep.


 AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Well, I wasn't going to update today, but SOMEBODY kept bugging me about it and she was mad and so I ended up updating. Also, one of my besties came down with a cold... Poor her.. To keep her company, I also updated.. So I guess there is a good thing of updating today.. Don't blame me if this chapter was bad! I was rushed! Well, anyways I forgot to do my stupid language arts homework, so I'm going to start it now. :) BAI BAI~!

*Blows kisses* 

tumblr_m97gziZ6ks1rto225o1_500_large.gif

credit: angela_styles