Chapter 41

Two Hearts and an Angel

Chapter 41

 

Author’s POV

 

Even though someone’s threatening you because of your relationship with Kai this doesn’t stop you for loving him. Kai would run away after work for you in spite of his packed schedule to tell you over and over again how much he loves you, oblivious of the threats you’re receiving.

 On the other hand, after learning from your best friend Hana that Minhyun is LJ, you still can’t bring yourself asking him if he really is LJ.  Every day that you spend together with Minhyun, you feel like there’s nothing in him that resembles LJ but the fact that he’s seen stops by your locker makes you wonder that if he really is LJ. In addition, his cravings for lemon jam which might be stands for the acronym LJ also makes you suspect him.

Every day that passes by things just gets worst because not only you’ve been sent weird stuffs, you’ve also been receiving prank calls at night. You just stayed silent about it, you can’t even get to communicate with your boyfriend Kai properly because of some stupid calls. Kai on the other hand, is wondering why he rarely gets a reply from you and he can’t get into the line with you. He’s deep in thought thinking about you and longing for your presence. Your brother Lay also doubts you because he can definitely sense there is something wrong in you however, he don’t know what it is. He tried to ask Hana but of course she didn’t tell it to him.

 

After school you drop by in a fast food restaurant with Hana, Minhyun and Sehun. Because of the two idols with you in uniforms, makes some people turn their heads in your table, mesmerized by the pretty boys.

 

“This is what I really hate, I hate being stared at.” You muttered annoyed by the stares of the people around you.

 

“You better be used to it bessy because you’re going to be an idol too.” Hana smirked.

 

“What??!” Minhyun exclaims.

 

“L, jinjja???” Sehun asks.

 

“Andwae, she’s just joking. I’m not going to be an idol.” you said.

 

“But you’re thinking to be one right?hehe” hana spilled.

 

“Whoa! Are you going to train in SM entertainment L?? I hope you would.” Sehun gaily said.

 

“Aish! Bessy can you stop it. I still don’t know what to do after graduation, so when I said that I’d be training to be an idol, I’m not being serious.” you said.

 

“L, that would be great. I’m sure you’ll become a great performer in the future.” Sehun said convincingly.

 

“Sehun-ah, help me persuade bessy to be an idol ok?? And you too Minhyun.” Hana said and Sehun nodded but Minhyun is in deep thought.

 

“Yah! Minhyun!” Hana called.

 

“Oh, ye—yes??” Minhyun said.

 

“I said help me persuade Lily to be an idol.” Hana repeated.

 

“Uh-uh..okay.” Minhyun replied.

 

“Aish.. I told you I’m not really planning to be one.” I mumble.

 

“But just imagine L, if ever you get to become an idol, dating Kai wouldn’t be troublesome. kekeke” Sehun persuades.

 

“I know. That’s why it crossed my mind but..”

 

“Andwae!” Minhyun shouted out of the blue cutting your sentence.

 

“You can’t be an idol L, you hated idols. You supposed to hate me, hate Kai, hate Sehun, hate every idols but why? You can’t become an idol,NO.” Minhyun thought to himself.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m not feeling well. I’ll be leaving first. Bye.” Minhyun bolted out the restaurant leaving the three of you confused.

 

 

 

~

 

 

You slowly close the door of your house and as you walk by your living room a sleeping figure in the couch catch your attention. It is Kai sleeping soundly while waiting for you to get home. You scanned through the kitchen and see your mom preparing dinner and told you that Kai is going to have dinner with you. You get back to the view of Kai sleeping like an innocent kid, and then you lean your face near him and stare at his make-up free face “His forehead.” You mumbled and kiss his forehead. “His nose.” You added and kisses it. “His lips.” You whispered and gently kiss him.

 

And then a voice suddenly accused you “Robbery.tsk.tsk.tsk.”

 

“Ge—ge—gege..” You startled.

 

“Sssshh..” you signed him as you blushed like a cotton candy.

 

Your brother Lay walks towards you and bended to flick your forehead “Babo!”

 

“gege!” you whined.

 

“Ssshh..” He signed you back and you gasp to cover your mouth for you might wake up the sleeping Kai.

 

Your brother Lay accompanies you there for a moment and talked with you as you leaned your back in the couch where Kai is sleeping.

 

“So have you thought what university you’re entering?” Lay asks you.

 

“Uhmm..Not yet. It’s too difficult to choose. Can’t I just dance?hehe” You said jokingly but in your surprise your brother replied something you never expected.

 

“Why not enter SM academy??”

 

“Wh-wha-what?? Seriously??”

 

“Ah-huh. I’ve been watching you for so long mei mei. I think you have that light to become a great performer.” He said.

 

“I never planned to be an idol.” You replied hesitantly.

 

“Ara, jinjja ara..But after you’ve been together with EXO for the last months, can you still think that being an idol are just all arrogance, cool outfits and aegyo?” He said.

 

“Ani. EXO is really working hard. They’ve been sweating a lot behind they’re cool image. They’re seriously dedicated to their work and they’re good people after all the recognition they’ve receive.” You replied.

 

“You’re right because when an idol shines, it shines what’s inside their hearts.”

 

“I’ll be thinking about being an idol gege, besides I’m in love with dancing. I can’t just end it.”

 

“Not just think about it, be sure also that you choose what you love.Arasso?”

 

“Ne.”

 

“Ok, I’ll be helping mom in the kitchen for dinner.” He said leaving.

 

Warm arms suddenly cuddle you from behind. You said no word so was he because just the feeling is enough for the two of you to communicate, you both missed each other. He meekly smells your hair and kisses your head while his arms are all around you. Then you thought to yourself

“I love dancing as much as I love Kai.”

 

“If I would be entering SM Academy and debut, no one will question our relationship and I might get to spend time with him often.”

 

“But I really don’t like the path of becoming an idol just imagine how hard it is and I might not get to debut for there is only a very small chance of getting pick.”

 

“Plus, so many cameras would be watching my every move and that would be goodbye freedom >.<”

 

“Aish!! I don’t know what to do anymore!! I think I should at least try right?”