Music bank

A Hidden Marriage

Hey everyone, sorry about not being able to update!! the reason is because i had to do testing and stuff at skool so yahh...

i'll try to make it up to everyone though so plz keep reading, enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's p.o.v

Yoona and Donghae both ate breakfast and then they got ready to go to their schedules. They both had to leave seperatly so that the paparazzi won't catch them, so yoona left first. This gave donghae some time to decorate the house for his suprise for her after the dinner. After he was done he got into his car and drove over to the studio where music bank was held. 

 

Yoona's p.o.v

I finally reached the studio and was about to go inside until shinee came up to me to greet me. "Annyonghaesayo!" they all greeted me happily. I greeted them back and told them that I had to go inside to get ready, they all said okay but something caught my attention. Minho was staring at me the whole time and even had an evil smirk on his face. It creeped me out a bit, but then i though it was probably just his flaming charisma that he always gets, so i just walked away and went inside my dressing room with my snsd unnies and seohyun. They all rushed over to tell me " Happy anniversary!" and questions like "did you get donghae a present??" I told them i did have a present for him, but i wasn't going to tell them since they might tell the super junior members who will most likely tell donghae! I got ready for the performance with all the other members. We were gonna perform genie so we were wearing the military outfits. As i was getting ready to go outside after getting make-up and hair done, i stepped outside and came face to face with donghae.

 

Donghae's p.o.v

I was going to walk into hair and make-up when suddenly yoona came out and we were suddenly just inches away from each other's face. I was going to kiss her but then i remembered we were in the studio was that was a big NO NO! We were both blushing as we bowed towards each other. I was smiling as i was talking to her then i saw something i didn't like. I looked at her outfit and saw how she looked.