Suprise!!

A Hidden Marriage

sorry for the really late update, finally got over my writer's block - kind of! hehe, well here's the next chapter, enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Donghae, I want to go inside now, can I please go inside!" yoona yelled.

"Just wait for a few more seconds, okay it's all ready!" donghae answered.

"Finally you opened the door I though I was gonna fre- woah!" 

"Do you like?"

"Like, I love!"

Donghae planned a suprise for yoona. He set the house up to have candles all over the floor and flowers around the dining table. Yoona was close to tears, but donghae's sudden action made her cry like no tomorrow. 

"Lee yoona I love you so much. You are my inspiration and my light. If I was to ever leave you, I would never be able to forgive myself. Yoona, no matter how many times we fought in the past, no matter if you tell me to leave, remember this I will NEVER do that. I love you too much to let you go, that's why I'll give you this necklace to remind you of my message."

 

" The key is with me" donghae told yoona.

"What if someone comes up to me and asks why it's a letter "d"?" yoona asked.

"Tell them it was the only letter left in the store."

"Donghae, that's a stupid answer!"

"Fine, tell them I'm your husband so they know that they shouldn't flirt with you!"

"Shut up."

"Yes Yoona."

They ended their little argument and went upstairs to change and sleep. Yoona went up first since donghae still had to blow out all the candles. When donghae went upstairs he saw yoona laying on the bed.

"Yoona I'm do- ahh." donghae wasn't able to finish his sentence.

"What's wrong sweetie?" yoona asked cutely.

"umm, I'm just gonna go and yoona, why are you doing this to me!" 

"huh?"

"stop acting all cute!"

"why?"

"because I can't stand looking at you like that!" donghae ran over to yoona and gave her a long passionate kiss

"I love you yoona, don't forget that."

"I love you too donghae!"

That was a long night for the lovely couple.

-morning-

Donghae could feel someone tracing his face. 

"good morning yoong~" donghae sang sweetly.

"good morning my little fishy!" yoona answered back.

"After last night you still call me little!"

"Yahh, stop it" Yoona was blushing a deep shade of red.

Yoona was getting up from the bed when she remembered that she had no clothes on. 

"donghae close your eyes now, I have to go to the bathroom."

"It doesn't matter if I see anything, I saw it all last night!"

Yoona threw a pillow toward donghae. Donghae started getting ready also becasue the members were gonna come over and greet the couple.

*ding dong*

"coming!" yoona yelled.

"hello there my beautiful sister-in-law!" heechul greeted happily.

Yoona couldn't answer back because she suddenly had the urge to puke, so she ran to the nearest sink.

"Do I stink?" Heechul asked the other members behind him

"Your stupid heechul." they all yelled towards him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you go you guys. sorry if it wasn't that good. I wanted to change my style of writing for this one, tell me what you guys think. Please keep commenting and subscribing! love you guys~ Don't forget to check out my new fanfic that I will be posting up soon. Buh biee!

-tiffany <3