Am I... or am I not?

A Hidden Marriage

Sorry for not updating for like 2--3 months! I'm so ashamed of myself, but it was because of personal problems :( but during that time I was able to think of ideas for this fic and I finally decided how my story was gonna progress from now. so here's the next chapter! Enjoy <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLEH! Yoona ran to the nearest sink and was lucky enough to make it before she puked on the floor. She quickly headed upstairs, but then had to go to the bathroom again to puke. She hated vomiting, what made it worse was that she didn't even know the reason for puking.

 

"Baby, are you okay?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah, just let me wash up then I'll come down and help you out, go and ask oppas and unnies if they want to drink or eat anything." Yoona answered.

"Okay, just call me if you need help."

"Okay." Yoona brushed her teeth and changed her clothes after. When she was done she started heading downstairs.

"Yoona are you okay?" "Yoona did you eat something bad?" these were the questions snsd and super junior asked her as soon as they saw her heading down the stairs. One question made Yoona freeze on spot and stare off in space.

"Unnie, do you think there's a possibility you could be pregnant?" the innocent maknae, Seohyun asked. The room went quiet for a few minutes, until Taeyeon went outside to make a call.

"Who did you call?" Leeteuk asked as soon as Taeyeon entered the room again.

"Yoona I called manager oppa right now and I asked him to buy a pregnancy test at the pharmacy, we need to know if there's something living in that stomach of yours." Taeyeon answered seriously. Even though fans say Taeyeon is the kid leader and is always joking around with her dongsaengs, she can also be serious at moments. She is the leader, and when a member is in trouble and needs help, she needs to step up for that member and help solve their problem.

*ding dong*

Donghae went over to the door and opened it. The people sitting in the living room heard some mumbling and then the door shut close. Donghae came walking back into the room with a brown paperbag in his hand.

"Go to the bathroom and just follow the directions." Donghae said as he handed the bag over to Yoona.

"Okay." Yoona answered back plainfully. Truthfully she was nervous about the result, she didn't want to go alone so she asked Yuri and Taeyeon to go with her since they were closest to her. After about 20 minutes, they all came out of the bathroom.

Donghae who was in the kitchen came out and the first thing he asked was, "Is it positive?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry I don't like cliffhangers either unless I know it will be for a good reason. I'll try to update a chapter every night.. It's the least I can do for all my readers that I love so much because they didn't unsubscribe! Well I'll  see you on the next chapter <3 Please comment, I barely get any, it makes me sad, and also subscribe!

-Tiffany!