I want to try... part 2

A Hidden Marriage

Hey there! It's me again~ Well, I'm so thankful to the new subscribers and I love the comments<3 here's part 2!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-In group 1's van-

"Oppa let me see what you're playing!" Sunny complained.

"FIne, but stop yelling in my ear!" Sungmin answered back, but when Sunny started to lean closer to him he started to blush. Ahh, sunsun couple :)

"Taeyeon-ah, I'm sorry about the argument earlier, I just don't want the other guys to be looking at you!" Leetuek apologized.

"I forgive you oppa, I kind of want to tell the others we are dating already, I don't like keeping secrets, and I know you don't either." Taeyeon said.

"Fine, we can tell them later."

"Kamsamnida oppa!"

"Hyoyeon you want to have a dance battle later at the beach?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Sure, but let's also make a bet!" Hyoyeon answered.

"Okay, if you lose, you have to go around and tell people that I'm a better dancer than you, and if I lose I have to tell people you dance better than me!"

"Deal!" 

"Can you guys be quiet back there, I'm trying to sleep!" Shindong yelled.

"Aww, our little Shindong is jealous he couldn't bring Nari along!" Leeteuk teased.

"Shut up!" After laughing, the "couples" and Shindong went back to do their own individual activities. The ride for this van was very calm, but for the other van, it wasn't going so good.

-In group 2's van-

"Yoona can you at least put a shirt under that?" Donghae begged.

"If you keep asking me to change my clothes, I will change seats with Yesung so I can sit next to Yuri! Don't forget, we are Yoonyul!" Yoona threathened.

"Okay, I will stop because I don't want her crazy personality to rub off on you!"

"Yahh, I'm right here Lee Donghae!" Yuri yelled into Donghae's ear while she slapped his shoulder. The two of them started to argue over Yoona while the rest of the people in the van started to laugh at them. Everything was going good until Heechul accidently spilled water on Jessica's shorts, which caused her to accidently slap Tiffany's face when she raised her hands up. Tiffany knocked down Siwon's newspaper which he was holding in his hand, which landed in front of Kyuhyun's mp3. The maknae turned around mad at his hyung, which made the sleeping Seohyun's head fall off of his shoulders and land on Yesung's lap. Yuri turned back around towards Yesung to help get Seohyun's lap off of his lap, but she accidently pulled his arm too hard that she hit Donghae's head. Donghae was face-to-face with Yoona at that time to get something that was on her face, but then ended up kissing her.

"Aww they kissed!" Yuri yelled. Everyone turned around to look at Yoonhae. The rest of the ride everyone made fun of the blushing couple.

-1 hour later-

"Yay we made it!" shinee, f(x), and group 1 yelled. The second group however came out rather groggy looking, but once they saw the beach they all started going crazy. The reason the ride took so long was because they went to the private beach that SM owned. This beach was for Lee Soo Man himself and the idol groups in the company. This was also the beach Yoonhae got married on, and it brought many great memories to the couple. Everyone grabbed their stuff and started to set up on the beach. Once they were all done, all the girls looked towards each other and sent secret messages to each other. 

"Umm oppa, all of the girls, except Amber, have to go and use the bathroom!" Sulli said. 

"Uhh, yahh sure whatever." Leeteuk answered back. The boys all wondered why girls' went together to the bathroom, but decided that it was a weird girl habit. The girls quickly ran off towards the bathroom to get ready for their little suprise for the boys.

"Everyone ready?" Taeyeon asked. Everyone nodded and they all got ready to walk out wearing some "revealing" swimsuits. They all couldn't wait to see the boys reactions, so they asked Amber to stay back and record the moment.

"Kaja!" The girls started to walk out.

-Yoona and Yuri (I know I keep matching them together! Yuri on the right, Yoona on the left)

-Jessica

-Sooyoung

-Taeyeon

-Seohyun

-Hyoyeon

-Tiffany

-Sunny

- f(x) Sulli, Krystal, Victoria, and Luna

The girls tried to look all serious with their expressions, but they couldn't help but giggle at the guys' expressions!

The girls came over as if there was nothing wrong. The boys immediatly took off their shirts and tried to give it to the girls. They didn't want the others to see the girls' bodies, especially Donghae!

"Lee Yoona, put this shirt over that now, or I swear... just put it on!" Donghae yelled/complained.

"Shiro oppa! It's hot and the girls and I want to swim!" Yoona argued back. They kept arguing back and forth until Donghae gave up and just let her wear the swimming suit. Donghae would have to find another way to get her to wear another shirt. All the guys wanted the girls to change,but the girls had already started swimming, and the boys wanted to join as well.  

"Kaja guys, let's just join the girls, and think of another way to change their clothes!" Donghae declared.

"Yahh!" All the guys agreed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I hope this chapter was long and even though some parts might be confusing, I hope you understood most of it! I love how I practically picture spammed this chapter X) I LOVED the guys' reactions! Jonghyun's made me laugh sooo much :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please subscribe and no silent readers. Please comment, they make me want to update faster~ well see you on the next chapter, annyong!

-Tiffany<3