I want to try... part 1

A Hidden Marriage

Hello there! I'm keeping my promise and updating a chapter at least once a day :) here it is chapter 10<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came downtairs with Taeyeon and Yuri unnie after I had tried the test. I still can't believe the result I got. I don't know what to tell Donghae... 

"Is it positive?" Donghae asked. Yoona slowly lifted her head with a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry, it's negative, I think I just ate something bad." Yoona aswered solemnly.

"Oh..." the room went silent once again until Heechul started laughing out of nowhere.

"You guys, come on we have to be happy about this, Yoona doesn't have to quit because she's not pregnant, and I don't have to take care of my was supposed to be nephew!" Everyone sent glares toward Heechul, but then started to laugh since they knew he was just trying to lighten up the mood. Everyone soon forget about the awkward silence and started to plan things to do for the day since both groups had no schedule.

"I wanna go swimming!" the boys all yelled.

"Let's go on a picnic!" the girls argued back. Both groups agreed to a compromise. They all would go to the beach and have a picnic there while the people who want to swim, swim. They all decided to invite shinee and f(x) as well.

-a hour later-

HONK

"Okay we get it we're coming!" the girls yelled as they descended down the stairs. Super junior boys were waiting downstairs waiting for the girls to change while f(x) and shinee were waiting in the van outside. Snsd members borrowed some of Yoona's clothes since they were going to the beach... they also planned a little suprise for the boys asking f(x) to join them in this plan as well.

"Gosh, why do girls take so long to woah!" the boys were listening to Eunhyuk complain and then when he suddenly stopped they looked towards the direction where he was looking. They saw 9 beautiful gorgeous girls walking down the stairs. They couldn't help but stare at them with their mouths hanging open.

 

(here's what the girls are wearing)

-yoona and yuri (they wanted to match, they are yoonyul after all!)

 

-sunny

-sooyoung

-jessica

-hyoyeon

-tiffany

-taeyeon

-seohyun

 

"Yoona what are you wearing?!" Donghae yelled.

"Yuri, change your shirt... PLEASE!" Yesung pleaded.

"Sunny, can your shorts get shorter than that?" Sungmin asked sarcastically.

"Sooyoung, do you not eat at all? How can your stomach be so small, and do you have to make your shirt like that?" Ryeowook complained.

"Jessica, are you even wearing pants under that shirt of yours?" Heechul asked.

"No Hyoyeon, when you're going to dance all the guys are gonna stare at your legs!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"Tiffany, why are you showing so much of your body like that? God will not appreciate it." Siwon explained.

"Taeyeon you're are the leader/role model, yet you are the one wearing that SHORT shirt, change it now!" Leeteuk demanded.

"Yay my aegiya, umm I mean Seohyun still knows how to keep her innocence!" Kyuhyun yelled happily. Everyone stared at him before the arguments started again.

"Oppa it's hot outside, I don't want to wear that long sleeve put it back in the closet!" Yoona told Donghae while he kept trying to give her a long-sleeve he found.

"Wae oppa, not like anyone's gonna stare at my stomach, not unless they're erts. Are you a ert?" Yuri questioned Yesung.

"Oppa, they're not even that short!" Sunny explained to Sungmin.

"Ryeowook oppa, I'm the shikskin of the group, of course I eat! And who cares if I show my stomach, it's not like I'm showing my !" Sooyoung clarified Ryeowook.

"What Heechul oppa? Are you trying to make it sound like I'm selling my body?" Jessica asked Heechul madly.

"Oppa what are you talking about, I think the shorts look pretty long for me!" Hyoyeon asked Eunhyuk.

"Siwon oppa, I just want to put my shirt like this for now, I'm pretty sure god will forgive me, I always do this onstage." Tiffany told Siwon calmly.

"Shiro, oppa I'm a good role model and leader, it's like a hundred degrees outside! Do you want my members to have a heat because you're trying to make them wear long-sleeves!" Taeyeon asked Leeteuk.

"Thank you oppa for saying that my outfit looked innocent." Seohyun thanked Kyuhyun while both maknaes were blushing. The both of them went to the corner of the room while watching their members argue. A few more minutes passed until they heard another honk outside and they all decided to head outside and let their arguments slide. The guys still didn't like the girls' outfits, but they couldn't do anything about it anymore. They all carried their stuff and headed outside towards the vans. They greeted f(x) and shinee who were in one van, while the others split into groups to get into the other 2 vans.

Group 1:

Sunny and Sungmin (sunsun)

Taeyeon and Leeteuk (taeteuk)

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk (hyohyuk)

Sooyoung and Ryeowook (soowook)

Shindong (himself)

Group 2:

Yoona and Donghae (yoonhae)

Yuri and Yesung (yulsung)

Seohyun and Kyuhyun (seokyu)

Tiffany and Siwon (sifany)

Jessica and Heechul (heesica)

With the groups all setlled and in their respective vans, they all started to head towards the beach!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, I'll try to post up part 2 later on. Let me rest, I think is the longest chapter I ever posted :) well keep commenting and subscribe<3 see ya later~ No silent readers puhleeze :(

-Tiffany!3