Happy one year!

A Hidden Marriage

Yoona's p.o.v

"good morning~" ahh someone please turn offf the alarm! All i ask for is 5 more minutes of sleep, but no the alarm just keeps going on and on. I finally get up knowing that the alarm won't let me hit snooze again and i head to the bathroom. As i walk to the bathroom i pass by the calendar so i check it to see waht my schedule for the day will be. " music bank, interview, rehearsal, anniversary dinner, wait ANNIVERSARY DINNER!!" How could i forget this special day, aishh i'm so stupid. " Yahh, yoong waht are you doing yelling so early in the morning?" i turn around and i see a guy getting up from my bed.

Donghae's p.o.v

"ANNIVERSARY DINNER!!" haha, that's my yoong! I get up from bed telling her, "Yahh, yoong waht are you doing yelling so early in the morning?" i put on my shirt and when i turn back around here she is running towards me, getting ready to give me a BIG bear hug. "Happy one year donghae, saranghae!" i give her a kiss and tell her, "Happy one year to you too yoong!" she smiles her big cute smile and tells me that she's gonna wash up and then cook me some breakfast. I head downstairs before her and on the way i also check the calendar. Haha, is it a coincidence that i have the same schedule as her, besides the interview though. i go to the living room and i take out our wedding album. Flashbacks run thru my head, it almost seems just like yesterday i said the words "i do" to this beautiful lady i love to call my wife.

No one's p.o.v

The day that no one would ever think finally came! Yoonhae's wedding of course. The wedding was secret and only close family and friends were allowed to attend. It was held at a private beach with the sun shining brightly on the sea. Yoona and Donghae were both soooo nervous and didn't know what to do to calm themselves down, so they both went out for some fresh air. Yoona was sitting on a bench staring at the sea when someone sat next to her. "Hello there, you look familiar i thinkk i know you from somewhere, wait.... ur snsd's Im yoona!" "haha donghae verry funny!" they both smiled at each other. " ur not thinking of running away right now are you?" " maybbeee, idk i was thinking about it!" "yahh, Im yoona don't joke around with me, u know im sensative," Donghae shows her his puppy face and yoona laughs with wide open like an alligator. " Please don't leave me yoona,there's no other girl out their like you" " Donghae, i promise to never leave you , you are mine forever." Suddenly they both hear Leeteuk and Taeyeon's  voices calling their names and they turn around to see them looking for both of them. "Come on you guys, time to go!" they both said at the same time. "I'll see you at the altar," donghae said. "but you might not see me, HAHA!" yoona yelled as she ran with taeyeon to the place where the wedding will take place." "Yahh, aishh this girl i think i might get a heartattack before i get to say i do!"  But, they did get married and all of snsd, super junior, 2pm, shinee, and etc. were there. Except for one member who hid behind a tree during the whole wedding recording it secretly. "Im yoona, u will be mine!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I finished my first chapter yay! I'm kinda new at this so it kinda ... but i promise i will try my best to make it better! HWAITING :) Please keep subscribing and commenting becuz that's what keeps me going, also if you have any suggestions please be free to tell me, well thass it thank u soo much! Saranghae <3