The begening of the war...

Some Dreams May Come True...

Your P.O.V
as expected Seohyun came after me in my room:
"you b****, what brings you here?"
"hhhhhhh, Wohaa! look at who's called "innocent maknae", she just called me b****, look at yourself sweety before talking about people"
"Whaaaaaaattt??? who are you to talk with me like that??"
"and who are you to talk like that to me"
"I am Seo Joo Hyun and Kyuhyun oppa is mine, only mine"
"hhhhhhhn for your information, Kyuhyun oppa hates you"
"Whaaatt???"
"Yes, I've talked with him and he said he hates you... I hate you too Seohyun unnie"
"An only thing I want to say, Even if kyuhyun oppa hates me I won't give up on him! it's better for you to go far away from him"
"I won't let him, I will never leave him he's my best friend and i won't let him down"
"Okey then! Do whatever you want and you'll see what I am going to do!"
"Like if I am afraid!" She gave me a death glare and left the room
I ignored her and I was placing my clothes in the wardrobe. Suddenly, My phone rang. It was Kyuhyun oppa:
"Yobosaeyo oppa"
"Princess! How are you?"
"I am doing fine, I just finished a conversation with the most evil woman on earth! All the girls have schedule and for my good luck she's the only girl who dosn't have any schedule today!!"
"Don't tell me Seohyun! What did she said??"
"She kept on threating me to stay away from you or she will hurt me"
"No way! I'll teach her a lesson!"
"No oppa, Just let her do whatever she want, I am not afraid"
"But what if she hurts you?"
"She won't do anything, Don't worry oppa"
"Be careful _______-ah, I don't want you to be hurt"
"It's okey oppa, anyway, why did you call me?"
"Ah I wanted to say something"
"What is it oppa?"
"I miss you a lot princess! I am going to hang up now because I am really busy" WHAAAAAAATTT??????? Did he just Say it???? He MISSED ME??? ME????
"Hello _________-ah are you still in there?"
"Ah, yes oppa! okey, keep the hardwork hwaiting!" and he hang up the phone...
I can't bleive it, Kyuhyun oppa just said that he missed me... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy I missed him too a loooooooottttt!!!! Oh God!! I can't describe how happy I am


-skip-


No one's P.O.V
__________ started her work as a trainee under SM and she's becoming better day after day. Her teachers said that she's really talanted and that she don't need to practice years before her debut. ALL SM artists likes her company. Her relationship with kyu is the same and she become close to Sungmin and Sooyoung. But her conflicts with Seohyun are becoming worse. They fight everyday in the dorm for silly things.
Today finally Kyuhyun decided to confess his feelings toward _______. He prepared for a romatic date in a restaurant near the han river.
Kyuhyun's P.O.V
Today I am going to tell ________ what I feel about her. I can't wait anymore I want her to be mine and I want to make her happy. I can't live without her. I prepared a romatic mood in a restaurant near the han river and I bought couple rings for both of us. Now I have to call ________:
"yobosaeyo! oppa!"
"Princess, be ready, I sent a shopping bag for you to the dorm you'll find an outfit wear it and I'll fetch you at 20:00, okey?"
"Okey oppa, but why???"
"I am going to tell you something very important tonight, so be ready okey????"
"Okey oppa!" and I hang up the phone
Your P.O.V
Oppa just called me and told me to be prepared. I wonder what is he going to tell me?? ah! I forgot to tell you! Today also I am alone at home with that maknae of SNSD. I hope she won't say anything.
Seohyun's P.O.V
I was left in the dorm with that b****, I was in the bathroom and I passed by her room! I heard her speaking with Kyuhyun oppa on the phone. I wonder what he tald her Suddenly, the door bell rang! It was one of the guards. He gave me a shopping bag and he told me it's for _______. It looks like it's an outfit for her. I saw the name of the sender and It was Cho Kyuhyun. I knew that it was a dress for her so probably they're going out for a date. I knocked on her door and gave her the bag then an Idea just came to my mind! I will never let her go to this date never! and no one will stop me... I just remembered that she never locks her door's room and her keys is always out of the room. I searched for her room's keys and fortunatly I found it. I took the keys and locked the door from out of the room! Niahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I am such a genuis!!!!

Stay tuned...