Why Me??????

Some Dreams May Come True...

No one's P.O.V

 

the competiotion had already finished and it was time to talk with the agency of the Idol who will be the date of the winner and if you are wondering who the idol is I will tell is no one else than Cho Kyuhyun. SM entertainment asked help from Cho Ahra Kyuhyun's sister so she will convince him to go on the date. Ahra is now in front of Suju's dorm to talk with her brother.

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

when I reached My dorm, Ahra Noona came her. This is unusual. She rarely came her O.o

"Kyu annyeong" said noona

"ah Noona-ah welcome :) what are you doing in here?"

"Oh mr Lee Soo Man asked for help. I have to tell you something"

I wonder what she wants to tell me

"what is it Noona?"

"Okey It's about a competitiona girl won the competition and he prize is a date with you"

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT...

"whaaaaaaaaaaaat????????"

"yes, that's what I want to talk about"

" no I will never do it... Why me???? There are many Idols why only me??? Noona you know I hate those blind dates"

"No Excuses Kyu... It's for your Image You have to do it"

"Okey Okey..."

Once I see this Girl, I will kill her... I swear I am Very angry right now from all the Kpop Idols why Me??? Does she love me that much,,, Okey guess I will have fun.. She dosen't know the Evil Side of Me 3:) I wonder why she loves me that much.. Can't wait t start my  plan.

I walked to Mr Lee Soo Man's Office to talk to him and get some informations about that "bilnd date" for me at least. He said that she's a 17 years old girl. I think it will be easy to play around with herand by coinsidance our date is on her birthday. mmmmmmm that's Good I will buy for her a present so that she fall for me easier... Niahahahahahahahaha I will take My revange "Gamer Girl"...

 

Your P.O.V

 

I waked up in the early morning. Now I am ready to go to school and spend an other day as usual.

I was walking with some friends of mine and now we are in the English class. Our toppic for today is about Music and Idols. While I was focusing with the lesson, my teacher suddenly asked me:

"miss ______ can you tell us who is your favorite Idol in Music indestry?"

"mmmm, well simply It's Super Junior''

''and who is this Super Junior thing O.o''

"It's a korean band, the Most popular in the whole world. I's a band of 13 guys included 2 other guys and if you are wondering who is my Favorite I will tell you it's No Other than Cho Kyuhyun my husband"

"what???? your husband?"

"yes, My virtual husband. I made a decision: I will never merry anyone else than Kyuhyun"

All my classmates were laughing some of them are saying she's crazey and others saying she's totally freak this girl but the point is that I don't care about anyone's opinion. :D

 

hello everyone I am done with my second chapter tadaaaa :D

please support me and comment ^^