Auditions...

Some Dreams May Come True...

Seohyun's P.O.V

What the hell? Why should we invite a stranger to our dorm??? and Kyuhyun Oppa is bringing her in here??

She came and she was talking with the girls. I can't beleive that they forgot about me. HELLO THERE AM I INVISIBLE???

They kept on talking and chatting and then we took lunch. After that, they started a conversation about Kyuhyun oppa. I was listening carefully...

O.M.G I am Going to expload!!!! What did I just hear??? He calls her PRINCESS??? she LOVES him???

I couldn't take it anymore so I went to my room and Yuri Unnie came after me:

"Seohyun-ah, What's the matter with you???"

"That B*t**! Why does she have to stick with my Oppa???"

"Seohyun-ah, We told you from a long time that He's not YOURS, both oif you broke up 2 years ago... You have to get over him and move on"

"But unnie, I love him I really do" and as expected tears run away on my cheeks

"But he dosn't love you back, You have to forget about him" and she left the Room. I was Crying because of him an other time... But it's Okey even if it hurts... Kyuhyun oppa will be back I am sure, He loves me... ONLY ME... I will never let that Girl named ______ to steal him from me...

-SKIP-

Your P.O.V

I woke up early today, I informed my mother last night that I am staying a bit longer and She was Okey with it. You might wonder why I woke up early. Yes, Today is my auditions in SM netertainment. I am very nervous. Kyuhyun oppa told me that he's going to fetch me. He told me to wear some casual Clothers. I wore a short , a shirt and sneakers.

I fixed my hair, wore my make up and sat on the couch waiting for Kyuhyun oppa. I heard knocks and I opened the door. Oppa greeted me and said:

"Is My princess ready???"

"yes Oppa but I am nervous!!" He hugged me and carressed my hair "No need to be Nervous, I am here with you"

I smiled and we took our way to SM entertainmnt. We reached the place and oppa took me to the audition room.

I stood up In front of the judges and Oppa was looking at me and cheering for me from the other side:

"Introduce yourself please..."

"Annyoghaseyo, _______ imnida, I am 17 years old. I live in ______, I can sing and dance, Hope you like my performance"

"Okey, Show us your best"

I was training on Taeyeon's Ost "And One" for the past 3 days. I started singing and doing the high notes, Oppa was amazed then I dance I Got A Boy and y, Free and Single. When I finished the judges clapped for me and said: "Wait outside, We'll tell you the results later"

I went outside with oppa and I was very nervous. He tried to cheer me up and said:

"You did great ______-ah, I am so proud of you"

"Really oppa???"

"Yes Princess, I can tell you that you are already accepted, I am sure of it"

Ten minutes later, The judges call for me:

"Miss _____, Welcome to SM entertainment, You are accepted to be a Trainee"

I couldn't beleive and I was crying as loud as I can tears of joy and oppa came and gave me a tight hug.. "Welcome to SMTOWN _____-ah"

SM told me to choose one of the Girl's dorms to stay in and of course without hesistation I've choose SNSD's Dorm. This will be fun...

I was so happy to hear that Kyuhyun oppa will be my music teacher and Eunhyuk oppa my dancing teacher.

Oppa came and said:

"________-ah, Let's go out and celebrate"

"Okey oppa, This will be fun"

I took my way back to the hotel and called Laura:

"Laura-ah, nomo nomo pogoshippo!"

"_______-ah nado pogoshippo! when are you going back???"

"I am staying in here, I have a great news"

"What is it?"

"Your friend Is now a trainee under SM"

"WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????"

"Yes, I am a trainee under SM all thx to kyuhyun oppa!!"

"What??? Kyuhyun did this for you???"

"Yes, Kyuhyun oppa!"

"________-ah, I think Kyuhyun is falling for you"

"booo??? No N?o we are just friends"

"I am sure of it, He fulfilled all your wishes and this is something not the ordinairy friends do!!"

"No No! Impossible, 2 days ago he told me that he fall in love with a girl so that means that I am just a friend for him"

"I am sure this girl is you and you will remember what I've said later'' and she hang up the phone...