Hello South Korea!!!!

Some Dreams May Come True...

Your P.O.V

I am totally full of joy now. I am going to call laura and tell her about this whole thing

"yobosaeyo, Laura-ah"

"ah, ______-ah, what's up???"

"you will never beleive what happened to me"

"what is it??"

"I am flying to Korea this evening!!!"

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt??????"

"yes, and that's not all, take a deep breath"

"okey okey but what can be best than this???"

"I have a date with Kyuhyun :D aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am So happy"

"O.M.G a date???? are you Kidding me???"

"No I am talking seriously, I won the competition!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I am so happy for you, Enjoy your trip and don't forget me when you go there I want Donghae's autoghraphe ;)"

"hahahahahahah okey Laura, I got to go now, I have to prepare myself"

"okey _________-ah, saranghae, take care of yourself"

"nado saranghae... okey I'll do, See you bye :*"

I hang up the phone and went to my room to prepare my luggage. Mom came suddenly:

"Your dream came true honey, Finally. I am so happy for you are you done with your luggage???"

"yeah almost mom, I am so thankful that you agreed to let me reach my dream, I love you Mom, I will miss you so much, take care of dad and yourself"

"Don't worry darling, We will be fine. Just have fun In your trip"

Tears run away from my eyes and Mom hugged me. I am Going to miss them. I am done with my luggage, prepared my passport and Now I am in the way to the airport.

I reached the airport and found a Korean guy wearing a black suit, a white shirt and a black tie. He was like those men in Men in Black kekekeke. When he saw me going toword him he sight and then said:

"are you miss ______??"

"yes, and I think you are the guy from SM Entertainment"

"yes, are you ready?? We are going right now"

"yes, I am totally ready, Let's go"

I huggued my parents and Kiss their cheeks then left. I feel totaly nervous, I am going to fly for the first time and the direction is South Korea. I opened my eyes and closed it many times to make sure that I am not dreaming and fortunatly It's reality.

"Ladies and Gentelman, please tite your sets belds, we are going to take off in 5 minutes"

I took a deep breath and said:

"Kyuhyun oppa I am coming, Wait for me :D"

The plane took  off and I am shaking the only thing I am thinking about is Super Junior and My date. Ahhhh!!! I forgot about my birthday, It's tomorrow and tomorrow is my date! It's the best birthday ever.

After almost Nine hours of flying finally we are here... I can't beleive that I am in Incheon Airport. I am in SOUTH KOREA. Oh My God I am speechless, I can't describe how I feel *_____*

While I was daydreaming The guy who is with me said:

"miss ______, Get in"

"ah! yeaaa"

I can't beleive it I am in a Lemo car and guess what I am in seoul streets. I can say that everything was perfect: The streets are clean, The people are organized and even the traffic wasn't that full. While I was enjoying the view of Seoul, Something caught my eyes. It was a big screen on one of those tall buildings and it shows a CF of Super Junior. Somehow, I felt like I belong to this country, like I was in a strange place and back home. Now, I am in front of the Han river. All I can say that the view was magnifical. It's a romantic place and a very very beautiful view. I really like Seoul. The view made me remember the "Seoul Song" and without noticing, I felt the anger Once I remembered that SeoKyu moment. She's driving me crazy that girl. Finally, I arrived to the hotel. Actually, the guy said that it's near the SM building and the SM artists Dorms.

When he left, I made a look around the room. It was nice and well prepared: A Queen Sized bed, A big bathroom and the view on Seoul's streets. I took my clothes out from the suitcase and putted them in the wardrobe. then I took a shower and decided to walk in the park near the hotel. While I was enjoying the fresh air and looking at the sky, Someone sat on the bench. He looked familiar to me so I decided to sit beside him. Okey now _____ take a breath and speak korean fluently:

"annyoghaseyo, can I sit beside you??" I said and showed a smile

"yeah, of course.." He nodded and smiled back

"you look familiar to me"

"and you look unfamiliar *laugh* I'm just kidding but I think you are a tourist. your korean is very good"

"oh thank you... By the way I am _______"

"Oh nice name, and I am Lee sungmin"

*speechless* Sungmin oppa???????

"Sungmin oppa??? omg"

"hahahahahhaha, ELF, am I right???"

"yeah" I am blushing, I met Sungmin oppa. Kyuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa best day ever

"by the way oppa, ah can I call you oppa???"

"yeah of course"

"ah oppa, if you remember, You've called me yesterday"

"yesterday??"

He's trying to remember. He's so cute when he's doing so. I think that's why he's called aegyo prince.

"ah, I remember, you are _______ Kyuhyun's date right??"

"yeah oppa... By the way, You live near this place???"

"yes. Look at there, that's the building of Suju's Dorm"

"Oh, I see"

We chatted together and I had a lot of fun. I told him how I turned to ELF after being a crazy Sone and he said that I am a special fangirl xD we walked together and we reached the hotel then he said:

"________ It was nice meeting you, I had fun. May you give me your number??"

Oppa wants my number :D

"yeah, of course''

we exchanged numbers then he left. It was the best day ever for me. I layied on the bed and slept.

 

hello everyone... I am so upset :((( many views and no comments :((

I want your opinion about my story