You must beleive in our love...

Some Dreams May Come True...

Sungmin's P.O.V

After my talk with Kyu we went to rehearsal of SS5 in Seoul. Just after we finished I went to smell some fresh air in the park. As I was walking I saw a girl running and crying. She looks like _____. Oh No sungmin you started to imagine her everywhere. I took a better look at her and really she's _____ but why is she crying?? I approshed her and tapped her shoulder. She turned her face to me and I smiled at her:

"______-ah, What's wrong?"

"Nothing Oppa" She replied in a cold tone

"Don't tell me nothing I saw you running and crying. I know that there's something wrong. You promised me that whenever you are sad or depressed you'll share it with me"

"Oppa I can't beleive what just happened. Kyuhyun is cheating on me"

"What??" I can't beleive that Kyuhyun did that. He said he loves her but now he's cheating on her??

"Yes, Oppa I saw him kissing Seohyun"

"Maldo andwae, but Kyuhyun loves you"

"Don't tell me that he loves me Oppa. I overheard you conversation with him this morning. I know that he played with my feelings" my eyes widened at her statement

"_______-ah that was when you first came because he hates those blind dates but when he met you all of us knew that Kyuhyun changed because of you. I know that it's weird that I am saying this to you because It's supposed that I have to take the advantage of your break up to win your heart but Kyuhyun needs you more I know that you love him so much" this time her eyes widened on what i said because I confessed indirectly

"Don't worry ______-ah I am not asking you to love me back" I smiled at her

"Oppa... Oppa I am really sorry, you've been always there for me. I didn't know that you had a crush on me until now but we can be friends right??"

"Of course best friends :)" and I gave her a hug. after few seconds she pulled away and said

"Oppa about Kyuhyun, right now I can't forgive him, the scene of him and seohyun is still in my mind. I need some space"

"Okey ______-ah as you wish. ah before I forget I don't think Kyuhyun will be able to give you a ticket to our Super Show since both of you are not in good manners so here's a ticket for you we'll wait for you to come"

"Thank you oppa but I don't think I can come because I don't wanna see his face for a while"

"The concert is in a week. I know you'll come" and I winked to her

*SKIP*

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since she said that word that crushed my heart in pieces. "I don't wanna see your face anymore, Cho Kyuhyun" I couldn't forget it. it has been repeating in my mind every second. I tried to see her at the company but she was hiding very well. I was trying to give her a ticket of our Super show concert but I couldn't until Sungmin told me that her already gave her but she didn't promise him that she'll be coming. I am afraid that she will easily forget about me because I can't forget about her and move on. My heart is burning. I want her back. think Kyuhyun think there must be a way to win her heart back. My heart is telling me that she's coming to our show because even though we are not in good terms I think fangirling is the best way for her to escape from sadness and heart ache So I think I know What I am going to do...

Your P.O.V

3 days without seeing him. 3 days without listening to his voice calling me princess and saying I love you every second. 3 days I didn't go to the company. 3 days I've been hiding from him. 3 days like hell. I know that I didn't want to see his face because he broke my heart but I can't take it anymore. I admit it. I missed that bustard every single moment. I think I am going to Super Show. That was one of my dreams to attend it in Seoul and watch that bias of mine live. Okey this is an other dream that came true and I can't miss this chance just because Kyuhyun and I fought.

*SKIP*

-Super Show 5 In Seoul day-

Your P.O.V

I went to the venu and took my seat thanks to Sungmin Oppa, I am sitting in the VIP area so that means I am in the front seats. The consert began, they sang their popular songs and I can't help but to shout and fangirl. Even though I bacame close to them, I am still that loyal ELF... Okey, you must be wondering what am I fangirling that much I'll tell you but it's a secret okey kekekeke. Kyuhyun is handsome today and I can't take my eyes off of him. and now, they began their solo stages and here he came that bias of mine Cho Kyuhyun. as he came to the front of the stage he took the mike and said: "I know that you are here watching me. I know that you are listening. This song is for you, my only love and my dear Princess..."

I was shocked and frozen. I couldn't do anything but to listen at each word he's going to sing:

"I stop in my footsteps again
To cover my own eyes
Like when you used to embrace me from behind

. This breeze that caresses me
I wonder if it's from you
Are you afraid that I might fade from your crying eyes?

. I revisit the memories
For I can't bear the endless hours
why do you leave me behind?
I'm a part of you

you must beleive in our love
We can't end it this way
No matter where you are
I will always find you
For my heart still beats for you

I remember them well
When my heart aches I only laugh louder

To hold back the tears
You must believe in our love
"I can't lose you" (I don't want break up with you)
No matter how much you erase me
I will always find you
For my heart still beats for you
Don't feel sorry for me
Through my pain, I'm still happy

Because you'll always be alive in my heart
"

(Super Junior KRY- Stop Walking by)

I was cring rivers of tears while listening to his voices and to his sobbing between every line of the Song... Kyuhyun was searching everywhere until our eyes met... I missed him So much... At this moment I knew that I made a mistake... I shouldn't broke up with him without making him explain and giving him an other chance...

 

Hello drear readers, Here's an update...

Stay truned for the next chapters