If she's happy, I'll be happy...

Some Dreams May Come True...

Kyuhyun is trying his best to make the right step... He's waiting for the right moment to confess his feelings toward ________.

From the other side, Sungmin missed _______ because he didn't see her from the time she came to the dorm... He still don't know that she joined SM as a trainee...

Sungmin's P.O.V

It's been almost a week since the last time I met _______. I really miss her. This girl really made me fall for her from the first sight. I couldn't stop thinking about her and seeing her with Kyu made me very angry but I can't do anything about it. Maybe I sould give her a call and invite her to a cup of coffee. I dialed her number:

"Yeobosaeyo!!" Her voice is so sweet

"Yobosaeyo ______-ah This is Sungmin oppa!"

"Ah oppa! What's up??"

"I was wondering If you want to drink a cup of coffee with me!"

"Of course oppa!"

"Okey then meet me 15 minutes later in the park"

"Okey see you..'' and she hang up the phone

I took my way to the park and I found her standing and waiting for me. She greeted me and I greeted her back. We went to the coffee shop and an awkward silance was present with us We sat on the table. She asked for a hot chocolate and I asked for cappoccino then I started a conversation with her:

"So how are you doing ________-ah?"

"I am doing great oppa... and you???"

"I am doing fine too... How's the things between you and Kyuhyun???"

"We are doing great! He fulfilled all my wishes"

"Really??" She looks very happy and it makes me happy too

"Yes, He gave me the chance to meet my favorite male group which is Suju also my favorite female group SNSD and most of all I become a trainee under SM"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat???? you joined SM???"

"Yes oppa, Today I was auditioned and I was accepted, all thx to Kyuhyun oppa"

"This is really great!"

"Ah! Oppa I remembered you last time when I went to SNSD's dorm"

"Really??? how???"

"When I met Sunny unnie, I remembered you when she did aegyeo, I am a SunSun chipper"

"hhhhhhh, me and Sunny are just friends, I had a crush on her In the past but no one of us made me move, so I got over her and move on"

"Oh so sad to hear that!"

"It's okey, I fall for an other girl already!"

"Really that's great!"

"But it's the same, I think she dosn't love me back"

"Oh! I am sorry to hear that oppa! but are you sure of it??"

"Yeah totally sure, She loves an other Suju's member"

"Ah! Don't worry oppa, I am here for you! You can consider me as a friend that won't let you down at all"

"Thank you _______-ah"

If only you know that the girl is you!!! But It's okey, If you are happy I am happy too! I will always be by your side ________-ah...

I walked with her until we reached the hotel and then left to the Dorm...

Your P.O.V

I have to call mom and tell her that I am staying here:

"Hello! Mom!"

"_______-ah, I missed you a lot"

"Me too Mom! I have to tell you something"

"What is it sweetheart??"

"Mom! I am staying here in Korea!"

"Why? you don't want to comeback?"

"No mom, I want I really missed you all but I had the chance to become a Kpop Idol"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaattt????? AN Idol??"

"Yes, a future singer, I was auditioned in SM entertainment and they accepted me as a trainee"

"Woh! Congratulations, I am so happy for you! I promise, We will visit you Someday!"

"Thank you mom! I love you so much!" and I hang up the phone...

I got up and prepared my luggage Since I'm moving to SNSD's dorm tomorrow and then I layed on the bed and slept...

*The Next Morning*

I woke up early, and I was so tired... I heard some knocks on the door:

"Dogosaeyo??"

"Miss _______, I am the guy from SM entertainment are you ready to go?"

"Yes! I am ready!"

We went to SNSD's dorm and for my luck all the girls had schedule except for Seohyun. I entered and the guy showed me my room and left the dorm. As expected, She came after me...

 

Stay tuned...