I don't know how to say it but...

Some Dreams May Come True...

Your P.O.V

After Seohyun gave me my shopping bag, I went to my bathroom and took a fresh bath, then I dried my hair and started to prpare myself. I putted a light and simple make up and I curled my hair. Then I took the shopping bag. I was amazed by the dress. It was elegant and beautiful.

I took the high heels and made the final touches. I looked at the mirror and everything was perfect. I was going to go out and wait for oppa in the living room but!! Oh God the door was locked from out of the room and of course no one will do it except for Seohyun!! I heard the door bell rang! Oh My God oppa is here! help me oppa pleaaaaseeee!!!!

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

I was expecting that my princess will come out but unfortunatly Seohyun came out!

"Oppa!"

"Hello Seohyun! Is ________ here?"

"No, she just went out. She said she's not in a good mood and she's going to have a walk" Weird! She was fine an hour ago when I gave her a call!

"Ah! Okey then!" Suddenly I heard a screaming from ________'s room. She was shouting "Oppa! I am here! Help me" I ran to her room and noticed that she's locked in there and I knew that Seohyun did it... "_______-ah, oppa's here. Don't worry I will get you out of there" I ran to Seohyun and shout at her "Seohyun GIVE ME THE KEYS RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!"

"No oppa! I am not going to give it to you! but if you want For one condition!"

"I will never do anything you want me to do! Seohyun, For the last time I am going to tell this, I don't love you, I don't have any feeling toward you! You made my life miserable! I almost lost all my fans because of you, You are such a selfish woman! I didn't want to hurt you, I wanted the relationship between us to be good and I wanted to be a friend even after the break-up but it's clear that you are insisting on me to hate you"

"No oppa! I want you to love me *sobs*"

"I will never love you! I love someone else! Now give me the keys!" She gave me the keys and she looked very pitiful. She's crying very hard. I knew that I've hurted her a lot but I can't do anything about it. It's her fault, she would have forgot about me from a long time ago. I want to _______'s room and I opened the door. She was also crying because she heard my conversation with seohyun and she was afraid. I hugged her and told her "It's okey, stop crying. It's okey" She kept on crying and she stopped after a while. She fixed herself and we went out of the dorm. I forgot what am I going to say because of that incident. We entered the restaurant and _______ was looking better from the last half an our ago.

"Oppa I like this place!!" She smiled

"Glad that you like it! Can we order now princess?"

"Yeah, let's do it oppa!"

We ordered our food and we started chatting!

"________-ah I am sorry for what Seohyun did to you!"

"It's okey oppa! I am used for those acts from her. We fight everyday so It's okey! but she really loves you oppa!"

"I know but I don't love her, I love someone else!"

"I pity her a lot! ah oppa! you said you want to tell me something! so what is it??"

"mmmmmm can you guess?"

"Well I don't know! Maybe you are going to thank me for being a good student and a good best friend?"

"hhhhhhhhhhh, Well thatnk you but It's not that :p"

"Then what is it oppa?"

"I'll tell you after dinner" *evil laugh"

"Ah! Oppa you make me nervous can't wait anymore!!!!!!"

"Just a little bit princess"

5 Minutes later the food came and we started eating. I admit it, I am really nervous and I didn't know how to say it.

"_________-ah"

"Oh oppa" She's drinking water now

"I don't know how to say it but.... Saranghae"

Your P.O.V

"I don't know how to say it but... Saranghae" I splitted off all the water I just drank because of shock!

"Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt??????????" Oh how awkward is this! He just confessed to me and I gave him a bath of water. Oppa was drying his face...

"Oh oppa Mianhae I didn't mean it!!""

"hhhhhhhh, It's okey. So what do you think about it???"

"What oppa??"

"I told you that I love you so?"

"Oppa are you sure??"

"Yeah 100000000000000% sure"

"mmmmmmmm, Then I can say that I love you too Oppa" I said shyly and my face turned red.

"hhhhhhhhhh, So happy to hear that my Princess! So would you be my Girlfriend??" and he gave me a couple ring

"Yeeeeeeessss Oppaaaa Yess!!!! " Tears of joy just flowed :'D

He putted mine on my finger and I putted his on his finger.

"Oppa! You don't know How long I waited for this! I was hurt last time when you told me that you fall in love!"

"And I was hurt when you told me that too!"

"I am so sorry oppa!! I didn't mean to hurt you!!"

"I love you ________-ah a lot and more than anything" Here it begins the Butterflies in my stomach ^_______^

"Nado oppa! I love you so much!" and he gave me a sweet kiss... My heart was beating so fast!!! My stomach is full of butterflies and I can see the fireworks in my head... Now I can tell that I really fall for Kyuhyun oppa hope we will have a relationship full of love and happiness...

 

Stay tuned...