She's New Here.

Open Up Your Eyes.

Listen to- "Special Girl" - Infinite H

Gaeun let out a sigh as she got out of her mother's car. "Bye honey, I'll pick you up after school!" Her mom yelled and sped off. A whole new school, a new town, and new people. Gaeun was more than nervous as she walked through the school's front door. 

Seoul High School, the sign above the front door read in big red letters. From what she heard, it was one of the best high school's in Seoul which is probably why it takes name after the city. Her cousin graduated as her class' valedictorian from here and she heard nothing but good things. But things tend to change over the years.

People eyed her as she walked through the halls trying to find the front office. She caved and tapped a girl on the shoulder. The girl turned around and made Gaeun a face. "May I help you?" She asked.

Gaeun cleared , "I'm new here and I'm looking for the office."

The girl nodded her head, "Sorry if I came off a little rude. My name's Jiah. Shin Jiah."

Gaeun gave her a small smile, "I'm Yang Gaeun, nice to meet you."

"Here uhm, let me take you to the office." The girl grabbed onto Gaeun's arm and pulled her with her. "So, where are you from?" 

"Oh I'm from Mokpo."

Jiah's eyes widened, "Wow, that's so far! Why'd you move to Seoul?"

Gaeun laughed, "My dad got a promotion here so yeap, here I am."

"That's cool. You're really pretty so you'll make lots of friends. Plus you're nice from what I can tell."

"Thank you. You're beautiful, I love your sense of style!"

Jiah smiled, "Thank you, thank you." She teased and they both laughed. "Here's the office. I'll wait out here in case you need help finding your classes."

Gaeun nodded and walked into the office. "May I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Oh, today's my first day and I need my schedule."

The lady stood up, "Follow me." Her heels clicked against the hardwood floor as Gaeun followed after her. They walked into the counselors office. "This will be your counselor, Mrs. Park."

Gaeun bowed, "Hello, I'm Yang Gaeun."

The lady smiled, "Hello, welcome to Seoul High School I will be your counselor Mrs. Park." She took out a folder and pulled out a sheet of paper. "This is your schedule, let me call a student office assistant to give you a tour."

"Oh it's fine, I have someone to show me around."

The counselor smiled, "One step ahead, I like it." She laughed and Gaeun smiled. "I hope you enjoy your first day."

When Gaeun walked out of the office, Jiah was waiting for her. "Let me see your schedule." She took it in her hands, "Oh, you're a sophomore too?"

Gaeun's eyes widened, "I thought you were a senior!"

Jiah laughed, "Everyone always thinks I'm older than I really am. Oh, we have second, lunch, and seventh period together." 

Gaeun smiled, "That's good." Jiah nodded her head, "Now, let me give you a tour."

Woohyun was walking down the hall, he had a headache and all the girls screaming when he'd pass by them wasn't helping at all. He passed by Gaeun and Jiah. Jiah froze on the spot when she spotted him but Gaeun didn't seem phased by him. She looked up and gave him a blank face.

Woohyun furrowed his brows and stopped as him and Gaeun looked at each other. "Why isn't she going crazy?" He thought to himself. "Uhm, excuse me."

"Yes?" Gaeun asked.

Woohyun was already intrigued by this girl. "Do you not know who I am?" He asked with a cocky smile on his face.

Gaeun raised her brows and shook her head, "No."

Woohyun's jaw dropped and Jiah nervously laughed and stood in front of Gaeun, "It's her first day here." She bowed to Woohyun and dragged Gaeun away.

"Her first day... This'll be interesting." He smirked and continued to walk.


The second chapter will be like the second part to this so yeah. (:
I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!
Oh yeah and if you wanna hear the song, just click the bold part.